PDA

View Full Version : Lingerie Show

SarahHall
09-25-2007, 01:41 PM
A few weeks ago I had a long weekend and wanted to enjoy lounging around the house in some lingerie. Early Friday I shaved my legs and slipped on a pair of hot pink lace panties by VS. I painted my toe nails the same color hot pink to match. I laid out a soft pink night shirt that comes downs mid thigh and a pair of soft pink Mary Jane pumps with 3 ½” heels to wear when I got back from dinner.
I went around the corner for an early dinner and had 2 for 1 happy hour margaritas. It rained on the way as I walked so I got a little wet as did my loafers. I was wearing no socks and I took my feet out to let my shoes dry. I thought my feet were safe from view, but was wrong. About an hour into dinner, Tony, a college student I know, asked if he could join me. I said yes as he slid into the other side of the booth. Tony then leaned across the table and told me he liked my feet. I couldn’t think what he was talking about until he said that he liked how I had painted my toe nails. I was terrified having been outed so to speak. But Tony had a smile on his face when he said it and I decided to reply by telling him that they matched the pair of panties I was wearing. He said “Really” and by the way he said that I told him about the outfit I was going to slip into when I got home. He said how he would luv to see that so I told him to buy me a drink and he could join me. I also told him I had I could give him his own Victoria Secret lingerie show for I have many outfits at home.
We got around of drinks and when I finished I told Tony where I lived and told him to give me twenty minutes before he came over. I got home and slipped into my outfit, put on some earrings and slipped on a cute pair of white socks folded down and put on my pumps. Tony knocked on the door about 30 minutes later and I nervously opened it. I told him to come in and lock the door. I stood in the middle of the room and twirled around twice so he could see my outfit. He said he really liked it. He had a bottle of schnapps with him so I got my shaker out filled it with ice and poured a few shots for us.
We sat on the sofa-him on the right and me on the left. I crossed my left leg aver my right and we talked. After about half an hour I asked if he would like to see another outfit which he did.
I tried on several outfits for him over the next few hours and then he asked if I had anything in black. I went to my room and put on a black fish net teddy that comes down to mid thigh with a matching fish net g-string and a pair of black leather pumps with 3 ½” heels. I took my socks off and came out and told Tony to close his eyes. I stood in the middle of the room and told him to open his eyes and he was wowed. When I sat down and crossed my left leg, Tony got to see the cute little ankle bracelet I have on my left ankle. We had a few more shots, I dimmed the lights and lit some candles. Then I took my pumps off and curled up on the sofa. Tony slid closer and took my feet into his lapped and slowly messaged my feet. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the end of the sofa, feeling more vulnerable than ever.

Dixie
09-25-2007, 02:34 PM
And then what happened!??????!:D:<3:

Sally24
09-25-2007, 03:32 PM
Don't you hate it when the commercial comes right in the middle of the good part!
http://www.egotrip1000.com/_02-13-2006_Sponsor1.jpg

susan howard
09-25-2007, 03:47 PM
really enjoyed you thread.

you sexy minx!

luv

susan:happy:

Ashley in Virginia
09-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Obviously you forgot the parts of the story "I had a dream" .... "And then I woke up"....

ronni
09-25-2007, 08:12 PM
I really liked that story Sarah, left me wanting more!
Is there more?

Kyoko
09-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Thats a very good question.Is there more to the story.

Sugar
09-25-2007, 09:09 PM
I am totally titilated by your story. Now please finish it:love:

I hope no rules are being abused...:heehee:

paulaN
09-25-2007, 09:25 PM
I don't know about the rest of you girls but I finished the story myself and it was fantastic.

Claire3
09-26-2007, 01:37 AM
Obviously you forgot the parts of the story "I had a dream" .... "And then I woke up"....

Nice one Ashley!

SarahHall
09-26-2007, 08:05 AM
The ending to the story was that Tony was a perfect gentlemen. I hadn't heard from him until last night when he called me. He wants to have dinner Friday night and he said he wants to stop by tonight to drop off an outfit that he wants me to wear.:love:

Angie G
09-26-2007, 10:00 AM
And :hugs:
Angie

flacindycd
10-20-2007, 07:38 AM
Id love to have a time like that

Wendy me
10-20-2007, 07:48 AM
interesting very intresting......................

suzi_cd
10-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Yes, come on girl... don't leave us in suspense (or should that be suspenders :D )

suzi

xx

RachelDenise
10-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Interesting....Let's see what happens next! Are you hoping he isn't a gentleman?

MsJanessa
10-20-2007, 07:57 AM

Ahhh darling, it isn't always a dream---some things like this actually happen when you go out, particularly when you go out en femme---you just have to have the courage to go out the door.

rebeca_abigail30
10-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Well???????

MJ
10-20-2007, 05:33 PM
I don't know about the rest of you girls but I finished the story myself and it was fantastic.

LOL paula i was going to say that !!!!! well spill it girlfriend

LilSissyStevie
10-20-2007, 05:46 PM
well spill it girlfriend

Good one:laughing:

KarenMichelleLuv
10-20-2007, 06:17 PM
The ending to the story was that Tony was a perfect gentlemen. I hadn't heard from him until last night when he called me. He wants to have dinner Friday night and he said he wants to stop by tonight to drop off an outfit that he wants me to wear.:love:

OK, I'm just checking that I'm not in the Writer's Society by mistake...No I'm in the correct forum.....

Soooo you are goin' to share what happened aren't you? In glorious "Come on over and I'll tell you a story" detail...yes?

:GD:

jill carey
10-21-2007, 04:01 AM
interesting................... ?

krisinpink
10-21-2007, 10:40 AM
What a great eveing!!

I can't wait to hear about the outfit he's bringing you for your date!

Ðarissa
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Don't you hate it when the commercial comes right in the middle of the good part!LOL Sally! That made me laugh.

hehe Sarah that was an interesting story. I wonder what kind of outfit he is going to show up with? :heehee::hugs:

beau
10-21-2007, 04:06 PM
luv the story need more

Deborah Jane
10-21-2007, 04:13 PM
And............

SarahHall
10-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Tony brought me a sexy black cocktail dress and shear black nylons. I was just getting out of the shower when he stopped by. I told him I was getting ready to paint my nails and asked if he wanted to stay and watch. When I finished he took my feet and gently blew them dry for me. Dinner was delicious. Sarah:love:

Ðarissa
10-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh wow, thats kewl and romantic. :D

Lucypink
10-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Wow what a story, please keep us posted. And by the way nice toes and lovely bracelet!!!

unclejoann
10-23-2007, 02:41 PM
you are going to have to include a picture of that black outfit.

MaggieCD
10-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Let us know when you post the story on Story Site:>)

Billijo49504
10-31-2007, 12:08 AM
And then he... And then I.... And then... And then..... To be continued, I hope..BJ

marny
10-31-2007, 12:20 AM
Ah to reminisce...reading a letter to penthouse 30 years ago. Gives me the same..je ne ce't quois! :eek: