PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking of a question

eleventhdr
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
So here it is how and if you could just chnage somehow automatically into female and then stay a real gg how would you perfer to do so would you want to be consiouis of the chnage and or like be asleep and then wake up so refreshed and dis cover that you had at last chnaged into a real girl for good i have often contenplated this kind of chnage i think it would be very pleasant to go to sleep and then wake up and discover that you had finally become a girl in your sleep and then you would stay that way for good i have even wished that i could wake up and find that i was a little girl and that i could then live my life all over again from the start as a girl wow would that be such a relive and such great fun to then grwo up female.

Oh well!

Suzy Ann!

Teresa Amina
09-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Assuming there were no pain involved I'd want to be conscious during the Miracle. Of course, I'll take the deal either way :D

angelfire
09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
I really don't know. Sometimes I want to be a girl, but I do like being a guy. I don't know if I'd want to be a girl forever or not.

Lori SC
09-25-2007, 09:36 PM
I'd take it either way - even with some pain. You know what they say, no pain, no gain. You can get through anything for a short period of time.

But make me beautiful please! Pretty girls get all the breaks.

Hugs, Lori

Rosaliy Lynne
09-25-2007, 10:48 PM
girl all the way!!!!

but absent the miracle - I'll still be the girl I am most of the time.

KarenSusan
09-26-2007, 12:16 AM
I would like to wake up as a woman about 40 years younger than I am right now and think OMG I had a nightmare where I was an old man.

monika40
09-26-2007, 12:37 AM
I would rather be awake during the change. However, wouldn't it be cool if you could change back and forth at will?:heehee:

Claire3
09-26-2007, 01:10 AM
Guess id get home from work,tansform magically in the shower and then transform magically again in the shower just before work again.Hows that for an ideal and magical! heaven

Carol123
09-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Starting out as a child and then growing up to be a woman,would be ideal.
But I would be happy even if it happened overnight ..pain or no pain.

eleventhdr
09-26-2007, 02:50 AM
But i still think once i become a girl i will want to stay that way i want to be a girl right now thank you!

Suzy Ann!

Joy Carter
09-26-2007, 02:51 AM
Assuming there were no pain involved I'd want to be conscious during the Miracle. Of course, I'll take the deal either way :D

No Pain No Gain, Miss Teresa.

I'd pay any personal price to be who I should have been.

Alice B
09-26-2007, 04:05 AM
I'm quite happy the way I am, but as a hypothetical answer I would want to be aware of the change. That way I would have a better grasp of the feelings on both sides of the fence and would make a better partner. Of course I would like to start in my early 20's to enjoy life to its fullest.:happy:

Chantelle CD
09-26-2007, 05:32 AM
nope not me, wouldnt even think of it, dont want to be 1/2 of one or the other, like being a full human, both.

Raychel
09-26-2007, 05:48 AM
No way would I want to change, There would be absolutely no fun in crossdressing then. :(

Teresa Amina
09-26-2007, 11:23 AM
I'd pay any personal price to be who I should have been.

Be careful what you ask for..... that Gender Fairy may be listening :D

Chrissy8888
09-26-2007, 11:24 AM
I would want to stay female. However I guess that is why I want to be TS.

Sugar
09-26-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm good...I like what I'm packing in my panties.

Good question, thanks for asking.

MsPriscilla
09-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Eleventhdr, I can't believe you said all that sentence in one breath!!

Marcie Sexton
09-26-2007, 11:45 AM
It would in deed be a miracle and dream come true...Maybe I'll wake up as marcie in the morning...

trannie T
09-26-2007, 04:35 PM
If it were to happen I would have something to wear.

shauna 9
09-26-2007, 04:45 PM
I would like to wake up as a woman .

Darlene-VA
09-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Just wake up as a woman and finally be there

Brianna Lovely
09-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Although the thought is nice, I guess I'll have to enjoy the rest of my life, just being myself. Alas, no magic Fairies for me tonight.

I would like to wake up as a woman about 40 years younger than I am right now and think OMG I had a nightmare where I was an old man.

Giggle, that's so funny.

Guess id get home from work,tansform magically in the shower and then transform magically again in the shower just before work again.Hows that for an ideal and magical! heaven

Now, Claire, keep taking all those showers, and your skin will get all wrinkly, giggle.

RobertaFermina
09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
I'd have to stop and think about that. Being a woman is so complex, and being a CDer brings so much of what's nice about being a woman without most of the difficulties.

Hmmmm.....

I don't think I'd wish for it.

If it happened, I'd be thrilled at the opportunity to make the best of it !

:rose: reluctant opportunist :rose:

eleventhdr
09-26-2007, 06:25 PM
this is how i do that when i do sit down and think of what i do want to say i just put it all down with out stopping because i have mostly thought it all out ahead of time and so i just put it all down woithout stooping if i stop to think about it to much i lose track of what i am trying to say so it is best to type it all out at once that way if you do want to read it you get the whole concept with out a lot of pauses which to me is confusing i never did like english in school to mnay rules that got in the way i never could do all of that diagraming and putting sentnceds together to make some nonsense that i never could read anyway i just always wanted to get up there and say it but you had to do all of this gobble de goop which i never could make sense out of to me if you have an idea just say it all and then if the english police want to come in later and correct it all well that is there thing but it was never for me i would have made a very good sheakspeer it just put it all down and then some critic would come in later and write it out correctly oh well!

Suzy Ann!

eleventhdr
09-26-2007, 06:28 PM
I knoiw what i want to be and that is to become a girl wether i ma awake or asleep either way just so that i do become a girl like i really do want to be and most alwasy have wanted this ah to be female at last that is what this boy does really want to be!

Suzy Ann!

Rachel Michelle
09-27-2007, 02:13 AM
It really wouldn't matter to me whether I was awake or asleep when The Big Change takes place. What does matter is that after it has occurred, I want to be aware of my previous life as a guy. In other words, I'd want to experience that glorious moment of realization that my dream had come true.

And how might this transformation actually take place? Well, here's one way (I really need to get one of these controllers ..... hmmm, maybe eBay?):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgyjjlcYZFs

Rachel