PDA

View Full Version : More info please - breast forms

wannabepam123
09-26-2007, 07:20 AM
I know that I ask alot of questions but thanks to you ladies I've learned more than I thought I would. Thanks for all your feed-back. Now that I've ordered the Classic Curves I need to buy some breast forms. I'm older and want to achieve the look of a mature woman. I was wondering if any of you have tried the Amoena Personnaly 443 or the Nearly Me So Soft Modified Tapered Triangle? They are suppose to drape like and older womans breast.

erickka
09-27-2007, 06:45 AM
Weighted forms and a bra which is non underwired will give you more what you are looking for. I find , that with my body shape, a teardrop form drapes more gracefully ang moves more realistically than do triangles. All you can do is experiment until you are happy with what you get. Good Luck.

CourtneyinTaylor
09-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I would never go with a triangular form for the fact that no woman i know had triangle breasts. Deffintly tear drop shape.
http://www.janetscloset.com/index.htm is a great place to order from

wannabepam123
09-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Thanks for the help and I know I'll need more.

tommi
09-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Checkout Truekare website I love mine and the prices were right as well.

Michelle04240
09-28-2007, 06:59 PM
IDK...I think the triangles look good. I would say it has a lot to do with the bra and the size forms you have on as to how they will hang.

http://i21.tinypic.com/2qapjd0.jpg

Karen Francis
09-29-2007, 09:43 PM
I have been using some transform triangle breast forms I get from Frishmans's in the Bronx NY I have been wearing a 38C bra with size 7 forms. I just ordered some size 5 which should go into the 38B I want to try. I have lost some weight in the last year, and being top heavy is not the look I am after.
The triangle forms are fine, but I have never tried the teardrop style, so I can't comment on which might be best.
Stick to the best quality you can afford, my forms were one of the best things I did for myself...

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Omigod! I'm 5'10", 155 lbs. They told me they would be BIG on me. They were rite. I'm a t**beast with these on. Heavy,too. And I love 'em! But I never go out dressed anyway. So, what do I know?

janet1234
09-29-2007, 10:16 PM
sounds BIG, I am 5,10, 165 and I consider my size 7 a tad too large. When they wear out, I will opt for size 5 or 6.

Dawn
09-29-2007, 10:29 PM
Hi Pam!
I agree with Michelle (see pic)...triangles can look great too! I've owned both. With the right bra you can show cleavage with both. I got mine from thebreastformstore.com. 159 bucks for a pair of the Gold Seal triangles. Very soft forms that you can glue on your chest with Hollister silicone glue and then go braless or fill out a nightie as I am in the pic. Good luck on finding your perfect pair!

:hugs: Dawn

CamillaCD
09-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I got my Gold Seal Triangle breast forms from The Breastform Store some days ago. I am 5'11 / 155 and find that size 5 is ok for me. The other pair I own is teardropped. Since the forms are always under some clothing I don't think the difference is very noticable. Maybe for the bigger forms.

I bought the latest pair to go braless. It was a bit strange feeling and seeing the breasts just hang there without support. Saturday evening I wore them for a whole 9 hours at a TG event. It was great. So now the low cut back and strapless dresses have to watch out :D.