PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to winter

Kikacd
09-26-2007, 09:19 AM
I enjoy winter months more than summer months just because I can under-dress more. I am not passable and am only out to my wife so I have to hide my dressing. winter allows me more chances to wear womens underthings almost daily.

How many girlz here are looking forward to winter when clothing styles change to be a bit bulkier so that we can under-dress more often with out fear of bra straps showing?

tommi
09-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Only my wife is non accepting and home alot more. She pushes Tommi to the very back of the closet.

Patricia Danielle
09-27-2007, 01:12 AM
I love winter time too. I wear long dresses and skirts year round but I love cool or cold weather and to feel a cool breeze blow up my skirt oh yea baby!! I wear full slips and camis pretty much every day and nobody ever seems to notice the straps or the ocasional lace peek. I say go for it you'll be suprised at how little people notice.. Patricia..

Mollyanne
09-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Count me in here also, like you said it is much easier to hide a bra under bulker clothing then not!!!! Also I get to shave my legs and wear pantyhose much, much more then in the summer.

:love: Mollyanne

Satin_Lover_13
09-27-2007, 03:43 AM
that really sounds nice. I am sucker for anything satin, even a blouse.

I love winter time too. I wear long dresses and skirts year round but I love cool or cold weather and to feel a cool breeze blow up my skirt oh yea baby!! I wear full slips and camis pretty much every day and nobody ever seems to notice the straps or the ocasional lace peek. I say go for it you'll be suprised at how little people notice.. Patricia..

Michelle04240
09-27-2007, 04:58 AM
I look forward to the cooler months as well. Not just for the under-dressing but also it's so much more comfortable to dress in general without the heat.

scarlet
09-27-2007, 06:20 AM
I look forward to winter so I can go snowmobiling. Heres hoping for lots of snow.:happy:

erickka
09-27-2007, 06:25 AM
I like cooler months. I hate getting dolled up, just to sweat to death, ruining makeup, staining blouses, etc. I also like my perfume to last longer than 20 minutes!

Daintre
09-27-2007, 08:51 AM
I prefer the cooler months, heck I must, I live in the great white north. However, give me Autumn, with cool days rather than winter with the cold and snow.

Suzie Green
09-27-2007, 09:12 AM
I like the cooler weather as well. It's hard enough for me to "look good" never mind adding all the revealing summertime clothing to the mix! On top of that, I'm a tattoo nut as well, and they certainly do tend to attract attention, so covering my arms is a necessity. :o

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w203/SuzieGreen/zzr_Suzie004.jpg

Angie G
09-27-2007, 09:20 AM
It's OK but summer don't bother my dressing :hugs:
Angie

CDmarci
09-27-2007, 09:31 AM
I know exactly what you mean.I wear panties everyday look forward to being able to wear my matching bras.Back to the long sleeve flanels soon.