PDA

View Full Version : very confussed

Francine1947
09-26-2007, 10:17 AM
Ive been a CD for too many years to mention on & off. recently a month or 2 started dressing 24/7, so last wk i went and got my ears pierced. not completly dressed femmin, but the lady that did my ears ask me if i wanted a make over. I did but was'nt dressed u know what i mean i said no thank u , she told me to come back when im ready. my question is how did she know? The next thing is i bought a couple of wig's. i have'nt been out completly Dressed yet. im thinking serously of going out to get a make up done at the lady's place, im nervous in public first time.:hugs::hugs:

tommi
09-26-2007, 10:24 AM
I was shopping at Lane Bryant without my wife and the SA asked me if I wanted to try on what I was buying.
Sometimes they just know , on that occasion she missed everything was for my wife but it sure did give me alot to think about.

krisinpink
09-26-2007, 04:47 PM
I've had SAs at both Lane Bryant and Torrid offer to let me try-on. I did, it was great fun, and now when I enter those stores, they remember me, and are super-friendly. Its great fun, and certainly helps to calm my nerves.

MarinaTwelve200
09-26-2007, 05:06 PM
I think certian places like Lane Bryant's and ear peircing places attract CDers in numbers to be profitable and the workers there KNOW it. They likey ask nearly every male shoping alone there if they want to try on the merchandice or other service they might offer.----What do they have to lose? If the guy is NOT a CDer they can laugh the question off as a "frendly joke" which can break the ice and is good for customer relations, and if the guy IS a CDer they can make money off him

SandyR
09-26-2007, 08:08 PM
I think for me, when I look at womens stuff, in general. The girl in my just shows up.

Must be the Jeans.....

SandyR

Michelle S
09-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Ive been a CD for too many years to mention on & off. recently a month or 2 started dressing 24/7, so last wk i went and got my ears pierced. not completly dressed femmin, but the lady that did my ears ask me if i wanted a make over. I did but was'nt dressed u know what i mean i said no thank u , she told me to come back when im ready. my question is how did she know? The next thing is i bought a couple of wig's. i have'nt been out completly Dressed yet. im thinking serously of going out to get a make up done at the lady's place, im nervous in public first time.:hugs::hugs:

Hi Francine,

I am a little confused also. You said you have been cross dressing 24/7 for two months, but haven't been in public en femme yet. What does that mean? Seems like a big jump. Good luck to you in any case! :clap: I have learned a lot from having makeovers done. :happy:

KarenSusan
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
...but the lady that did my ears ask me if i wanted a make over

I would go back, take her up on the makeover, and ask her how she knew. It might be a nice icebreaker.

andreaattimes
09-27-2007, 12:16 AM
I have purchased at Kohl's a bunch of times and the SA has never batted an eye. Last week I was buying a top and some hose. The SA scanned the blouse normally, but when she rang the hose she got a look in her eye and I knew she knew. She gave me a little grin and bagged my purchase.
She was kinda cute, maybe I should have asked her out.

Patricia Danielle
09-27-2007, 12:54 AM
I was in Dillards one day looking for a full slip when the SA came up and asked if she could help me find anything, I said I'm looking for a full slip she said no problem she looked me over right quick and said be right back. She came back with three slips she held one up to me and said this one is your color for sure. Well the short of it I bought all three of them and she hit my size right on the money. I still remember her too, her name is Julie and what a sweetheart..Patricia..

Francine1947
09-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi Francine,

I am a little confused also. You said you have been cross dressing 24/7 for two months, but haven't been in public en femme yet. What does that mean? Seems like a big jump. Good luck to you in any case! :clap: I have learned a lot from having makeovers done. :happy:

Michelle what I meant was i crossdress all the time. I have'nt been out in public during the day, at night a couple of times. mostly around the house, in the yard or pool. I wear panties & bra's all the time no matter what. I hope this answer your question, if not e-mail me direct. thank you