PDA

View Full Version : Words...

Veronica Fallon
09-26-2007, 02:43 PM
This may seem silly (because it is :silly:!), but are there certain words that just "grab you" sometimes??

~For instance... I often get a lil' rush of femininity when I hear or say the word: "femininity". It just sounds so.... feminine, tee, hee!!

~Another for me is: "panties". Dunno why, but it seems so very girly & sexy at times.

~Then there are: "chemise", "camisole", & "peignoir", which all seem so sultry & exotic to me.

~Even the word: "girl" catches me sometimes & makes me want to sigh.
And the word: "T-girl" gets me in yet another unique way :devil::drooling:;)!!

These words had a lot more affect in my earlier days as a CD'er, but they still have the power to send a lil' shiver of feminine delight down my spine on occasion. Are there any such femme words or terms that get to you, or am I even weirder than I think I am??? :werd:

Silent Hugz,

Veronica

MJ
09-26-2007, 03:12 PM
well the only one for me is when people use the right pronoun so she or her or miss .. and yes i still get called him /he :mad:

Marla S
09-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Yes, I think so.

Femininity or feminine does it for, cause that's what I want to express.

crunchysoda
09-26-2007, 03:25 PM
This may seem silly (because it is :silly:!), but are there certain words that just "grab you" sometimes??

~Another for me is: "panties". Dunno why, but it seems so very girly & sexy at times.

Veronica

Funny I just mentioned somewhere how I dont like the word "panties", makes something in me just curl up. It gets me, and not in a good way lol.
Almost like I feel embarassed just to say the word.

I cant explain it, but I know what youre saying.

You arent weird at all. :D

I cant think of any words atm that I just *like* right now, I know there are some though.

Meeshell
09-26-2007, 03:26 PM
Absolutely, "panties" makes me blush and sends tickles throughout me. I can't hardly say it myself.(just typing it is making me blush, really) I use the term "sexy underpants" when referring to them. I love to hear women say it. In fact my wife teases me with it often.

"sissy" is another one that has an effect on me in different ways.

joann07
09-26-2007, 03:48 PM
I too get somewhat nervous when I say "panties" and "pantyhose", but it definitely seems very girly and sexy whenever I say it. :heehee:

trannie T
09-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Reminds me of the Monty Python sketch, "Are you embrrassed by words like 'grunties'?" I hate the word 'underpants' when referring to women's underwear. Underpants are men's underwear. Panties are for women (and me.)

crunchysoda
09-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Reminds me of the Monty Python sketch, "Are you embrrassed by words like 'grunties'?" I hate the word 'underpants' when referring to women's underwear. Underpants are men's underwear. Panties are for women (and me.)

hehe I use the term "undies" w/myself and my son (he's 4.5 and so cute!!)
It's a mix of "underpants" (urgh that's a off word isnt it?) and panties (eek!!)

KarenSusan
09-26-2007, 08:58 PM
With me, it's whenever any of you start a post with "Hi girls". I just love being called a girl.

sissystephanie
09-26-2007, 10:13 PM
"Panties" and "Feminine" do it for me! I agree with Trannie T, panties are for women and CD's of course!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Patricia Danielle
09-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Panties and Skirt do it for me too. Patricia..

Angie G
09-27-2007, 12:28 AM
I like it better when I sat my panties :hugs:
Angie

melissacd
09-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Words have so much power to evoke wonderful feelings and visualizations. I love words and yes they do make me feel good inside:

- skirt
- dress
- blouse
- high heels
- lingerie
- panties
- bra
- ruffles
- lace
- pantyhose
- stockings
- garter
- huggs
- feminine
- stylish
- slip/half slip
- cinch
- body shaper
- perfume
- ear rings
- anklet
- bracelet
- necklace
- girdle
- and my all time fav ...girlie!!!!

...gosh I could go on all day with feminine related words that I love.

Huggs
Melissa

Daintre
09-27-2007, 08:47 AM
I will add my voice to the yes side. There are certain words that still make me tingle. What words? well, I will just hang on to that info, except one...femininity....that word is powerful to me.

Georgette
09-27-2007, 09:14 AM
For me it has to be PANTIES, especially when I help hang out the landuary when mine and my SOs are hanging together. It is a rush, we were just doing this and I just got new ones and guess who wants to wear them.:heehee:

angelfire
09-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Sissy and panties do it for me, but I still think the word panties sounds kinda 'weird'