PDA

View Full Version : In my university

Byllie
09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Today was my "calm day" at the university where I teach. A class in the morning, then my time for stuff in the afternoon. Anyway, I was walking past one of our art studios when ahead of me I saw a rather tall female college student. Somehow bells went off in the head, and I thought, "Crossdresser?" The hips were a tad too narrow and the walk a little too masculine. As the student entered the room, she spoke ... and my hunch was confirmed!

Claudia Zylindrias
09-26-2007, 05:52 PM
fantastic which university, i wonder if i can finish my master's there?!?!

eleventhdr
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Harrad was a bootleg schooll locateed somewhere back east and was somewhere between harvard and yale it was in a kind of sceret location becasue it was very liberated and did allow for many kinds of studies that were not permitted else where at that time if this university still does exsists i would love to enroll there perhaps by now you would even be alllowed to be transgenered at this school that is boys who are girls and girls who are boys either way by now i sure would hope so i would enroll there and frsit thing chnage my sex and become a coed female ah well!

Suzy Ann!

SandyR
09-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Wow, going to a college class in DRAG, cool.

SandyR

KarenSusan
09-26-2007, 08:52 PM
Harrad was a bootleg schooll locateed somewhere back east and was somewhere between harvard and yale

Brown.:eek::D

"Mary"
09-27-2007, 07:05 AM
And was she pretty.....

JoAnnDallas
09-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Could she have been doing a outreach event. I know Tri-Ess does outreach at colleges and businesses from time to time.

noname
09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
I suspect most university are fairly open to cd's. If you want a super liberal college try evergreen state. To my knowledge they are the most liberal college in the country. A person once told me there was a guy who attended that college and wore nothing but skirts without incident.

Marcie Sexton
09-27-2007, 02:28 PM
That is great...we need more like he/r to exhibit the courage most lack...

Good for her !!!

trannie T
09-28-2007, 01:59 AM
Wish I had the courage to do it.

RachelDenise
09-28-2007, 04:34 AM
I want to enroll and get my degree in crossdressing!

angelfire
09-28-2007, 06:00 AM
Thats really cool. When I was in college, we were waiting outside the class and 2 girls walked by. My friend went wide eyed and looked at me and said "I think that was a man." I honestly hadn't noticed, so was like "What?"

Then another time, me & a friend were looking at the student magazine, and looking at the cover. My friend was like "I think thats a crossdresser on the front." and I'm like "Nah, no way." and then I read the title and it says "Drama in the queen scene."

I'm one of the crossdressers who is totally oblivious to others.

caroline_cd_99
09-28-2007, 08:11 AM
on a "semi-related" note...

I am attending my local state university this semester, I am taking 2 prerequisite classes for an accelerated BSN program, and am amazed at the diversity I see on campus.

In fact, there is a FTM crossdresser in my anatomy and phisiology class. She wears boy shirts, boy pants and boy shoes, has a boy haircut and wears baseball caps. She looks VERY masculine. She looks extremely comfortable with who she is. She is extremely passable and actually makes the presentation of being a handsome young man.

Campus life seems to have come a long way since I graduated in the late 1980's.

Joy Carter
09-28-2007, 08:49 AM
In the mid sevnties we only had "long-hairds" to look at.

Byllie
09-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Ain't it amazin'? On a side note, the experience turned into a story I told my wife over dinner, which acted as an ice-breaker to help her feel more comfortable talking about my CDing. Again, she's totally OK with what I do, just never really wanted to talk about it.

Jamie001
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Byllie,

Have you ever considered going enfemme to the university where you teach? Most universities are very liberal and therefore it would be a good place to go enfemme.

angelfire
09-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Byllie,

Have you ever considered going enfemme to the university where you teach? Most universities are very liberal and therefore it would be a good place to go enfemme.

I would keep dressing and work seperate. Just my advice, but it is something that if it isn't as liberal as you think, could end poorly.

janetcd2
09-28-2007, 09:33 PM
good old school and I was afraid to dress in public