PDA

View Full Version : Silly Thought!!

Deborah Jane
09-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Hi all...Just a silly thought!! According to the book, ""Men are from Mars..Women are from Venus""....Where do we come from?

Lora Olivia
09-26-2007, 06:33 PM
lol gotta do it...go way out on a limb here and say Uranus:D ...just kiddin of course...me from earth like duh

Marla S
09-26-2007, 06:38 PM
I guess we are just aliens from outer space.
Someone has to fly all these Ufos frequently seen.
If I only could remember where I parked mine :D

SandyR
09-26-2007, 06:38 PM
I think CD's are from the orion belt, or garter belt.......something like that. heheh........

SandyR

Xandra
09-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I’d have to say Venus, as in Greek mythology the planet represents Aphrodite, the goddess of love & beauty; furthermore, it is considered by many to be the most beautiful planet in our solar system, and therefore seems like a pretty good place to hail from!

Deborah Jane
09-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Just another idea...As Mars is on one side of Earth and Venus is on the other side..Earth being in the middle!! We could be the only ones that are naturally from Earth!!:D

Marla S
09-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Just another idea...As Mars is on one side of Earth and Venus is on the other side..Earth being in the middle!! We could be the only ones that are naturally from Earth!!:D
Hm, could be true.
At least it would explain that I don't know where I parked my damn Ufo.
If you are right, I never had one :D
Puhhh, another problem solved.

sissystephanie
09-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi all...Just a silly thought!! According to the book, ""Men are from Mars..Women are from Venus""....Where do we come from?

I like to dress like a female, but I am still a male! So I guess I came from Mars. And don't give me any problems, or I will beam you up!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Angie G
09-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Don't ask me I'm lost :hugs:
Angie

sterling12
09-27-2007, 12:49 AM
The Reality...men are from earth, women are from earth, CD's are from earth, etc. etc. Deal with it!

Always thought that book and it's illegitimate offspring were total claptrap.

Peace and Love, Joanie

stellatoo
09-27-2007, 03:10 AM
This explains everything (well nearly:heehee:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyB_1wjbc_s

Stella

charllote34
09-27-2007, 03:16 AM
Would say we are from a small moon somewhere in between called marnus ( see what i did there !) :D Allways hated that tale when i was a kid that basically went "what are little boys are made of ? puppy dogs tails and horrible things and girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice ", why do we have to be horrible ? i think not !

Satin_Lover_13
09-27-2007, 03:37 AM
That is located in a far away galaxy on the other side of the space time continuum. We developed the same way as time and anti time but there was woman and anti woman.

I watch too much Star Trek. Now just think how easy turning into a cross dresser would be if we were the Borg? I can be the queen Borg. Hi honey.

It is way to late and my mind can think up some stuff. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beam me up Scotty !!!!!!!!!!

BarbaraTalbot
09-27-2007, 03:43 AM

beat me to it answering your own query.

I was going to say we are obviously the only ones grounded on earth.

Amanda Shaft
09-27-2007, 03:49 AM
Unfortunately it is impossible to pronounce the planet I’m from in your earth languages!
Amanda x

Angela Burke
09-27-2007, 04:35 AM
It's got to be outer space.
I mean where else?

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Veronica Fallon
09-27-2007, 07:27 AM
I dunno about the rest of you, but I come from a lil', pink planet in the Closetroid Galaxy, named "Bigendria". All inhabitants can switch physical genders readily from male to female at any time, or stay at any in-between stage they choose. The climate there is very comfortable year-round (except for the hot flashes brought on by the daily pink fog) & it's always the right season for whatever you wanna wear. All varieties of top-quality make-up grow on trees & shrubs, & perfume comes from the touch of a flower. Clothes are all made from only the finest fabrics, & each article comes with matching jewelry. Oh yeah... & the shoes are always on sale for half-price!

I'm planning a trip back there to visit my Uncle Betty soon. Anyone wanna tag along??

Galactic Hugz, :alien:

Veronica

Carol A
09-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Well the truth be told I'm from my closet :tongueout

Cyndie
09-27-2007, 07:43 AM
I think that the question is not where we are from, Men - Mars...Women - Venus, but where we choose to visit or live. I live in Florida, many people choose to visit here. Some will never come back, others will come back often and still others enjoy the visit so much that they want to liver here.

I visited Venus once and said, "Hey I like this place, think I'll come back." Now I choose to spend as much time as I can visiting in Venus :happy:, but I don't think I will ever get to live here :sad:

TTFN
Cyndie

Satin_Lover_13
09-27-2007, 09:38 AM
he he I am glad I inspired the imagination of others.

I think that the question is not where we are from, Men - Mars...Women - Venus, but where we choose to visit or live. I live in Florida, many people choose to visit here. Some will never come back, others will come back often and still others enjoy the visit so much that they want to liver here.

I visited Venus once and said, "Hey I like this place, think I'll come back." Now I choose to spend as much time as I can visiting in Venus :happy:, but I don't think I will ever get to live here :sad:

TTFN
Cyndie

Well the truth be told I'm from my closet :tongueout

I dunno about the rest of you, but I come from a lil', pink planet in the Closetroid Galaxy, named "Bigendria". All inhabitants can switch physical genders readily from male to female at any time, or stay at any in-between stage they choose. The climate there is very comfortable year-round (except for the hot flashes brought on by the daily pink fog) & it's always the right season for whatever you wanna wear. All varieties of top-quality make-up grow on trees & shrubs, & perfume comes from the touch of a flower. Clothes are all made from only the finest fabrics, & each article comes with matching jewelry. Oh yeah... & the shoes are always on sale for half-price!

I'm planning a trip back there to visit my Uncle Betty soon. Anyone wanna tag along??

Galactic Hugz, :alien:

Veronica

It's got to be outer space.
I mean where else?

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Unfortunately it is impossible to pronounce the planet I’m from in your earth languages!
Amanda x

cdrobbie
09-27-2007, 09:57 AM
I like to dress like a female, but I am still a male! So I guess I came from Mars. And don't give me any problems, or I will beam you up!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes
Maybe we as cders come from Saturn. You Know the planet with all the rings because there is no beginning and no ending in a ring

Satin_Lover_13
09-27-2007, 10:49 AM
Nice point of view :)

Maybe we as cders come from Saturn. You Know the planet with all the rings because there is no beginning and no ending in a ring

battybattybats
09-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Well the word Hermaphrodite, a combination of Hermes (Mercury) and Aphrodite (Venus) comes from a tale of Greek Myth where the two were combined in one body!

Meeshell
09-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Planets are far to dim. We're from the :fairy1:STARS
Am I right girls?

Ashley Victoria
09-27-2007, 06:11 PM
We are the unfortunate side effect of mothers nature gay gene, We are a anamoly in mother natures cure for over population.

P.S. this is just a thought/joke.

Melinda G
09-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm from Margaritaville!

Dragster
09-27-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm from Mars (I think) but I have a holiday closet on Venus that I visit from time to time. I've got a dungeon on Earth too, but that's another story!

Btw Charllotte34, boys were supposed to be made of "slugs and snails and puppy dogs tales". Was that a Lancashire story? I was originally a Lancastrian, but then I came to live in Cheshire via Cambridge and Essex.... Long story!

Tony

Deborah Jane
09-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Well what a diverse lot we are...we come from anywhere and everywhere....C/Ders must be universe[al]!!!! :D:D

Chiana
09-27-2007, 09:53 PM
Planets are far to dim. We're from the :fairy1:STARS
Am I right girls?

I agree, whole heartedly.

Jacqui
09-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Transylvania.... and when I'm not dressing, I feel like
Drabula...it really sucks!

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 12:02 AM
I love the question, and the variety of answers. All deep and thoughful, and different. Which CDing is, apparently, for me, too. If it wasn't for the great sex, I might not be doing it.

stellatoo
09-29-2007, 03:40 AM
I'm from Margaritaville!

I do hope you're not wasted away, and nibbling on all that sponge cake can't be good for the figure:heehee:

There may be a woman to blame but it's your own fault:D

:drink:

Stella