PDA

View Full Version : First time out where to go ??????

megan_d
09-27-2007, 09:21 AM
Hi every one looking for advice if you can help. im thinking about going on a night out for my B,day in november but dont no where to go as it will be my 1st time out i was thinking about manchester vilage

love megan:gorgeous:

DonnaT
09-27-2007, 12:01 PM
I hear the Village in Manchester is where a lot of the gals go. So, have fun.

Melissa Monet
09-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi every one looking for advice if you can help. im thinking about going on a night out for my B,day in november but dont no where to go as it will be my 1st time out i was thinking about manchester vilage

Go somewhere safe and bring lots of friends. And have a quick getaway car!

Mitch23
09-27-2007, 01:19 PM
east cornwall's nice this time of year ;->

Mitch

charllote34
09-27-2007, 02:13 PM

9 11th in blackpool check out the events guide , you may see some of us ladies there!:D

megan_d
09-28-2007, 03:37 AM
thanks every one i will let you all no where i go and how my 1st night out go's

Amanda Shaft
09-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Hi I'm going to be there (Blackpool) it's on the Upcomming events page on this site! A really good introduction if your new to going out!
See you there,
Amanda x

jjjjohanne
09-28-2007, 05:34 AM
For your first time out, I recommend going to a place where people are not near you. You might enjoy a park during the work day. That way you avoid most people and children. You probably would not enjoy 1 on 1 encounters like you might have in a store.

If you felt particularly bold, you could buy a movie ticket online and go see the movie. You would have minimal direct contact with the public, but you would be "trapped" around a lot of people for a couple hours.

Be careful about sneaking around late at night. It makes one feel safer, but it is a safe time for people who are up to no good as well! The safest people are the responsible people who do all of their business in the daylight. Try to only be near those people and you will be safer, I think.

Joe