PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming...

Veronica Fallon
09-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi girls,

How many of you dream en-femme??

I was in such a pink-fog-haze after my 1st time out to clubs last Saturday night, that I had the most beautiful dream afterwards of being a GG & having the awareness to know I had changed. It lasted a long time & was so realistic that it's affect has lingered with me ever since. It was (by far) the most wonderful dream I've ever had, & I hope every night now to have another. :daydreaming::Pray:

Are any of you women in your dreams... [ahem] sleeping dreams??? :rolleyes:

Drowsy Hugz, :yawn::sleep:

Veronica

Angie G
09-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Yes I am :hugs:
Angie

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-27-2007, 09:56 AM
All the time! I dream quite a lot of being a woman and in a lot of my dreams I am a woman. Just love it.

JoAnnDallas
09-27-2007, 12:17 PM
Some of my dreams are of me dressed and out and about.

Marcie Sexton
09-27-2007, 12:26 PM
For the longest time I never dreamed, or if I did, didn't remember them, but here in receitent weeks I've had more and more dreams of me being dressed out and "about"...:heehee:

Mitch23
09-27-2007, 01:19 PM
girlie dreams all the time!

Mitch

RobertaFermina
09-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Mmmmmmmmm....Not Yet !

Something Wonderful to look forward to !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Dixie
09-27-2007, 02:26 PM
YES!:D

Melanie R
09-27-2007, 02:28 PM
I can't remember the last time I was not enfemme in a dream. Sometimes before I go to sleep at night I will set up in my psyche the scene(s) I want to create in my dreams. Sometimes that works. Last night in my dreams I planned the wardrobe I will take on the upcoming cruise.

Mona
09-27-2007, 05:37 PM
I've dreamed several times of being femme, really enjoying it and then almost getting caught!

Veronica 1
09-27-2007, 06:53 PM
I have found that I am having fem dreams more often lately. Maybe it is due to my being able to dress around my family now that they know.

Ashley Victoria
09-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Not that i can remember, Kinda weird if you do or if you don't.

angelfire
09-27-2007, 07:11 PM
I can't remember the last time I was not enfemme in a dream. Sometimes before I go to sleep at night I will set up in my psyche the scene(s) I want to create in my dreams. Sometimes that works. Last night in my dreams I planned the wardrobe I will take on the upcoming cruise.

I've tried the whole 'psyching myself up' for a dream, and it never ends up working.

I've only had 1 dream where I was a GG, and it ended with he nearly getting raped in the dream. Kinda scary, but the rest was good.

StayceeCD
09-27-2007, 07:54 PM
I dream all the time.. Sometimes it's me being femmed up and loving it and being accepted, sometimes it's kinda wierd like I'm wearing pantyhose & high heels but in guy mode and people are noticing.. Does anyone else have that kinda dream??

Sally24
09-28-2007, 06:27 AM
Unfortunetly only occasionally. I also have the half & half dreams where I'm half dressed and people are noticing.

Kaya
09-28-2007, 06:49 AM
I always dream of going out shopping for clothes and shoes. It's obviously a representation of what I'd really like to do, but I'm so chicken.

eliot
09-28-2007, 09:13 AM
I dream that I am en femme quite often. Usually the dream centers around what I am wearing but also the dream has concerned getting read or passing.

KirstyChibiMoon
09-28-2007, 09:24 AM
gosh i started having dreams with me a s girl when i was still a little boy <<giggles>>
usually starts out as one of them... oops how did i suddenly get naked out on the playgound at school :eek:
then the only clothes i can find is dresses n stuff
so i put it on and no one notices!!! i blend right in a kirsty <giggles>
till some wardrobe malfunction gives me away then i would wake up in a cold sweat!

now many year later, i ahve incorparated about as much as i can girl wise into my life living full time now as a LG CD for over 5 years!

and i dont think i have dreams as a boy anymore :D

maybe it had something to do with my self made dream/subliminal files i like to play round n round while i sleep most of the time.

Sheri 4242
09-28-2007, 09:44 AM
I've tried the whole 'psyching myself up' for a dream, and it never ends up working.

I've only had 1 dream where I was a GG, and it ended with he nearly getting raped in the dream. Kinda scary, but the rest was good.

I only have had a few dreams where I have tried working into it by psyching myself up. That this exercise (psyching yourself up obtain the desired results) in setting the stage works or not has thus far been a 50-50 proposition. A few times I have had incredible results!!!

I do dream about bing dressed, etc. quite a bit -- but this factor isn't exclusive. I do find that if I am preoccupied with a certain task, or aren't feeling the best in the world, or are unusually tired, I cannot psyche up for a dream -- and I don't think that, in one of these states, I dream as much (or, perhaps better said, recall as much, if anything).