PDA

View Full Version : did Wendy lose her shopping nerve????...

Wendy me
09-27-2007, 11:10 AM
did Wendy lose her shopping nerve????...

it's been a long time from last i went shopping could not drive ... now i get cleared to drive ..... and today is shopping time ....off i go .... went to Wall mart nothing looked around and it just was not happening ... nothing caught my eye ... nothing at all ..... said the hell with it and left .....

i went to old Navy ..... walked around for a while poking around ..... allot of the fall styles suck lol.... going through tops skirts pants and sweaters.... thinking could i have lost it ??? not a thing did i find .... omg what's happening to me .... should i be in the dreaded land of drab...... ??? ...

walking around talking to my self ...lol... i hear a women say your right they don't have anything .... we chat for a quick sec.... ( yes shy me ) then i see it..... omg thats cute i said she turns too see .... a 3/4 sleeve scoop necked peasant top .... just too cute ..... i grabbed one in brown and one in white ... the woman said your wife is going to love them ....lol i told her they were for me .... and yes my wife would love it... so i grabbed one in peach for her .....

omg shopping omg omg ..... yes...... paid for them and brought them out to the truck ..... then pay less .... a girl needs shoes .... that did not take long size 10's a light brown pair of heels with 4 inch heels was talking to me .... soon a pair of black peep toes strappy heels were coming home with me as well ..... chatted with the sales girl for a while (yes shy me)........

lol sooooo no idid not lose my shopping nerve............

i now i am alive because i shop........ :D:tongueout:tongueout:hugs::hugs:

DonnaT
09-27-2007, 11:28 AM
shopping time ....off i go .... went to Wall mart nothing looked around and it just was not happening ... nothing caught my eye ... nothing at all ..... said the hell with it and left .....

i went to old Navy ..... walked around for a while poking around ..... allot of the fall styles suck lol.... going through tops skirts pants and sweaters.... thinking could i have lost it ??? not a thing did i find .... omg what's happening to me .... should i be in the dreaded land of drab...... ??? ...

Been there, done that. And as you found out, not a loss of nerve, but instead, just smart shopping.

Congrats on getting to drive again.

Shelly Preston
09-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Shock horror :tongueout

Wendy buying shoes +?

I guess being able to drive again has lots of advantages :D

Mitch23
09-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Not what I want to hear - need to cut down my girlie shopping - but there's always so many nice things ...

mitch

MJ
09-27-2007, 01:26 PM
did you leave some shoes for us :p

Sharon
09-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Wendy's shopping again! The economy is sure to take a huge jump upwards now!! :happy: