PDA

View Full Version : What if(a fantasy)

Mollyanne
09-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Has anyone thought what if a pill could be swallowed and your "bits" shrank and then your boobs grew(C cup):happy: and stayed this way for 72 hrs. Would you take the pill? I would:D in a "New York minute"

Love; Mollyanne

ColleenShivas
09-28-2007, 01:16 AM
Yes of course I would, but would it also move all that body hair onto the head where it belongs?

trannie T
09-28-2007, 01:46 AM
If my 'parts' were shrinking I'd want a lot bigger boobs.

sarahdavids
09-28-2007, 01:50 AM
I'd give it a shot. and C cup is actually bigger than i want. can i cut the dose back to a B??

Stephanie Stephens
09-28-2007, 08:10 AM
I think I would split it in thirds so that I could be a woman three diferent days for 24 hrs each as long as my boobs would not be a A cup.

Stephanie

Cyndie
09-28-2007, 08:15 AM
Oh yes! Cool idea, but the body hair thing has to be part of the pill. The C cup would be great, but the idea of selecting cup size sure fits the fantasy.

A couple of questions:

How long do I get to plan for this? I want to make every second count.

Do I get to take the pill again, or is this a one time deal?

Fun Question, thanks :D

TTFN
Cyndie

Stephenie S
09-28-2007, 08:49 AM
No, I would not.

I am happy with my body. It's strong and healthy and not really unpleasant to look at. HRT has produced some small but cute breasts and my hair, while a bit thin, is all mine.

I would not want to change, especially for only 72 hours.

(Now, if you want to talk about forever . . . . . . )

Lovies,
Stephenie

Kate Simmons
09-28-2007, 10:01 AM
Well yeah, you would Molly, you are from New York. With my luck however, I'd probably get the redneck version of the pill and end up looking like Grannie Clampett.:rolleyes:

docrobbysherry
09-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Stephanie, what is HRT? I bought some hormone pills awhile back. Took 'em for nearly a year, and nothing happened. Has anyone had any luck with those? I wanted my own boobs really bad, back then!

Marcie Sexton
09-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Give it time, perhaps not in our life time, but with the medical advances, just such a thing may come about...

Victoria Anne
09-28-2007, 10:46 AM
In a hot second , hey where is that bottle of pills ? Could I tailor that a bit like say a B cup and can I take it more than once and where did you say I can get these ? come on , come on its taking too long.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Yes, Yes, and YES!!!!

Dee Talbot
09-28-2007, 04:41 PM
Boob growing pills......almost every 12 year old gg has shared this fantasy :D

Actually, I would find this interesting from a personal perspective. I would get the chance to finally get answers to the questions I have regarding my sexual orientation. All within the confines of marriage!

Dena

Marla S
09-28-2007, 04:50 PM
In a heartbeat.
And if it is only to learn what this gender fuss going around in my mind actually is all about.

serinalynn
09-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Yes I would, I'm a full B cup now so moving up to a C cup would not be that big of a change for me:thumbsup:

RobertaFermina
09-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Is the pill habit forming ? Is it safe to retake it every 72hours for two weeks ?

I'm thinking of planning my next vacation around it ! :heehee:

But I want to be able to stop....probably....

:rose: That Kind of Girl! :rose:

Rita B
09-29-2007, 08:09 PM
Well yeah, you would Molly, you are from New York. With my luck however, I'd probably get the redneck version of the pill and end up looking like Grannie Clampett.:rolleyes: You are too funny! Heck I look like Grannie Clampett already

Ashley Lyn
09-29-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm ready for the 'pill'! A Godsend..... :D

Every now and then I ask the DW (SO) if I can borrow her body for a weekend, and she always says she would be thrilled as long as I take it during her 'thing'! :eek::o

I think I'll keep mine as it is, but the 'pill' sure would come in handy... I would just love to have her legs and boobs (and looks) and be able to wear that mini with thigh highs and boots and not worry about being 'caught'... :sad: Tho', that too, is a fantasy...:heehee:

sami1952
09-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I would and make sure that i had a year supply.

Chloe Jean
09-30-2007, 03:43 AM
I'd want a pill that not only gave me breasts but turned me into a real girl. If we're dreaming might as well go all the all.- right?
Chloe

Eugenie
09-30-2007, 07:18 AM
Has anyone thought what if a pill could be swallowed and your "bits" shrank and then your boobs grew(C cup):happy: and stayed this way for 72 hrs. Would you take the pill? I would:D in a "New York minute"
Love; Mollyanne

I have already D cups :heehee: but for the second aspect, loosing the "masculine bits", I would sign immediately... And for a longer period than 72 hours... :D

I would also sign for having better shapes hips and having long hair on my head and a smooth hairless skin...

But since this is pure fantazy, I just live with the first part: 36 D breasts...
:hugs:
Eugenie

JoleneCDinPA
09-30-2007, 08:42 AM
That would be awesome! I know how I feel with my breastforms, but with real breast, oh my!:happy:

Jillm
09-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Yes.

MissJenn
09-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Hmmmmmmm I guess I probably would take the pill but before I did I'd have alot of questions to ask like how long will it take for the desired effects take to appear and how long after it wears off does my manhood return. I like dressing and being more like a woman I do not do it full time so I guess being a woman for 72 hours would be cool and fun. Cyaz Miss Jenn

MJ
09-30-2007, 09:33 AM
I'm ready for the 'pill'! A Godsend..... :D

Every now and then I ask the DW (SO) if I can borrow her body for a weekend, and she always says she would be thrilled as long as I take it during her 'thing'! :eek::o
I think I'll keep mine as it is, but the 'pill' sure would come in handy... I would just love to have her legs and boobs (and looks) and be able to wear that mini with thigh highs and boots and not worry about being 'caught'... :sad: Tho', that too, is a fantasy...:heehee:

the mood swings bloating and cramps on an unsuspecting male is cruel and inhumane punishment :heehee:

i guess if it was anatomically correct female i would

Tina B.
09-30-2007, 09:59 AM
Can i get them by the case?
Tina B.

Adele
09-30-2007, 12:46 PM
OH YES!!!!

No bits and real breasts......my kind of heaven:D

Chantelle CD
09-30-2007, 01:28 PM
ya i would take a pill like that, but have to be bigger than a C cup, and only if it didnt damage my other bits!!!

dave46
10-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Yes, I would if it wre reversable. :heehee:But that begs another question: Would you have sex with a man while the pill's effects lasted? Or does sex have nothing to do with this for most of you?

ArleneRaquel
10-01-2007, 01:27 AM
I am the type of woman that Never takes pills. But, Sign Me Up for that WONDERFUL New Pill :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Please Let Me Have It NOW :happy:

Jere Oneil
10-01-2007, 06:58 AM
I have to say, I'd take it if it wasn't habit forming, and, as you stated, a temporary change. Another interesting thought occurred to me, how many would take the pill if you had to go to your doctor and ask for a prescription to get them?

SusanMarie
10-01-2007, 06:05 PM
Only 72 hours??? Nah, no thanks...I'd prefer the slower acting, longer lasting, more permanent pils please.

Megan70
10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
I'd do it in a heart beat, or breast beat!
megan

shauna 9
10-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes, I would

Stephenie S
10-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Stephanie, what is HRT? I bought some hormone pills awhile back. Took 'em for nearly a year, and nothing happened. Has anyone had any luck with those? I wanted my own boobs really bad, back then!

HRT is Hormone Replacement Therapy. A bit of a misnomer, actually, borowed from womens post menopausal therapy. I am not replacing hormones, I am taking them for the first time.

I take a testosterone blocker and an estrogen supliment. This is called HRT in the medical community. I do, however, live and work full time as a woman so I don't mind the side effects that go along with HRT. If you want to remain a functioning male, HRT is not for you.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Michelle04240
10-02-2007, 10:51 AM
In a second.

Do we get refills?

Staci
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
I think everyone whether a CD or not would try it. I don't know about 72 hours but 24 hours would be fun.

Vaerise
10-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I settle for a B-Cup.. it can be a hassle moving around with a C cup...

GoSquad
10-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Pills, :heehee: I've been reading way 2 much manga and watching way 2 much anime. Let's try sneezing like in the "gacha gacha the next revolution" series. Totally unpredictable than any other type transgender catalyst to date.

A-choooooo

eleventhdr
10-04-2007, 03:57 AM
I've been looking for those for a long time where can i get some of those!?

Suzy Ann!

Ashley Lyn
10-04-2007, 12:04 PM
Yes, I would if it were reversable. :heehee:But that begs another question: Would you have sex with a man while the pill's effects lasted? Or does sex have nothing to do with this for most of you?Good question! My emotions certainly change when 'dressed', so I'm guessing if I only had one pill, and it worked, I might give the 'man' thing a shot!!:heehee: Maybe....

Mayliis
10-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Hell yeah, Defenately... Boobs...After that i think i don't want to turn back normal... :) ;)

wannabepam123
10-08-2007, 07:42 AM
I'd take it except I'm afraid I might like it too much!

kaitlin
10-08-2007, 10:14 AM
Hi Girls, YES, YES, YES !!! But I'd have to be given it by my GG, if not I'd take two or three at a time. 72+72+72 & c cup X 3 = WOW !!!! (haha) Kaitlin

Evelyn Smith
10-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Interesting question... but my answer would have to be no. I'm way too attached to my bits! If, on the other hand, the pill gave me breasts, luscious, long hair, a waist, and shrunk me down by about 10 inches in height, then absolutely yes!

I'm comfortable being a man, but I wish it were easier for me to appear as a woman.