PDA

View Full Version : Set 2, Questions for crossdressers only

Satin_Lover_13
09-28-2007, 02:31 AM
1. Do you want to dress fulltime? Why?
2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime? Do they understand any of your dressing?
3. Why do you dress?
4. Do you feel special when you dress?
5. Is dressing very important to you? why?

Set 1 will be questions for GG's and set 3 will be open communication "both GG and crossdressers". Please have set 1 & 2 be answers only.

I really want to pick your brain here. If you read any of my poems I really dig deep in to your thoughts.

Enjoy !!!!!

ColleenShivas
09-28-2007, 03:05 AM
1. No - there are many things that I like to do in male mode, mostly sports.
2. I am very happily married, and my wife enjoys my dressing occasionally, but she married a male and I respect that our intimate times are completely hetero.
3. It helps me relax and unwind. I enjoy the sensuous aspect of it, and now that I am older the need for sexual release has declined.
4. Yes, but I also can feel special in male mode.
5. Yes - it is part of who I am. I like to think of the "trait" as gender-enhanced.

2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime? Do they understand any of your dressing?
3. Why do you dress?

Set 1 will be questions for GG's and set 3 will be open communication "both GG and crossdressers". Please have set 1 & 2 be answers only.

I really want to pick your brain here. If you read any of my poems I really dig deep in to your thoughts.

Enjoy !!!!!

Satin_Lover_13
09-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Thank you for sharing ColleenShivas.

Lilith Moon
09-28-2007, 04:09 AM
1. Do you want to dress fulltime?

Would like to..if that included jeans/top for chores.

Why?
I don't know.

2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime?

No.

Do they understand any of your dressing?

No, although she tries, sometimes, if the moon is in the first quarter...or something.

3. Why do you dress?

I don't know. I dressed when I was very young and asexual. Then sex arrived. From then onwards CD-ing and fetishism became tangled and interelated. Now I am getting older the fetishism has declined (but still present) while my CD-ing needs are as strong as ever.

Yes.

5. Is dressing very important to you?

Yes, very.

why? I don't know but if I thought I could never dress again I don't know what I would do. Circumstances prevent me from dressing as much as I used to but I live in hope that this might change one day...take that hope away from me and...I don't know what would happen to me.

DonnaT
09-28-2007, 06:14 AM

If you mean fully enfemme, wig etc. NO.

I dress in some way most of the time now.

What I want is to be free to dress anyway I wish any time I wish. Like, just wearing a skirt in male mode. My wife does not.

Why? Why not?! I'm transgendered, but not transsexual. I have a need that I appear to have been born with, and shouldn't have to deny satisfying that need, when it hurts no one.

No, and Yes, she understands. She doesn't particularly like it, however.

3. Why do you dress?

Answered above at 1.

No. I just feel complete.

Yes. Why is answered in 1.

Sharon B.
09-28-2007, 06:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Why do you dress?

1) Wear panties most of the time, they are more comfortable than men underwear.
2) No partner at this time, and no they didn't understand at all when I had a partner.
3) Feels natural to be dress in feminine attire and at ease with myself.
4) No.
5) Yes, we should be able to dress how we feel about ourselves.

joann07
09-28-2007, 06:52 AM

Would like to, but there are things that I also like to do as a guy so if I could spend half my time dressed and half my time in drab, that would be great.

Never married or been in any kind of relationship

3. Why do you dress?

Started because of a foot and pantyhose fetish. Still have my fetishes, but now that I dress more frequently, it makes me feel more relaxed and less stressed.

Yes.

Yes.

Not sure why, since I've only started fully dressing for about a year, but there's something about being in femme that makes me feel good about myself and it brings out a new found confidence.

gail price
09-28-2007, 07:26 AM
1. Well yes it would be nice to dress more often. But my partner does not know Gail.
2. I think i have answerd the second question.
3. Because it simply feels good. i am more relaxed, and i feel good about myself.
4. Yes i feel very special about my self. I beleave that what i am is something very special.
5. As i have said it's very special. i think we cd's are are a privalidged (spelling please) to have what we have. If we use it right the feeling of being woman is GREAT!!:devil:

How about you

xxxxxxGail

Carol A
09-28-2007, 07:41 AM
Yes if it were possible, I dress everyday while the Grandkids are in school.

My wife of 44 years is very supportive, she understands why I dress.

Because since I was a teenager I didn't like being a boy.

No I feel like who I should be.

It's who I am since I was a teenager, I too feel complete.

Veronica Fallon
09-28-2007, 07:41 AM
1) Fulltime? If I didn't need my male side at times still, I'd want to be my feminine self 24/7 because I feel "whole" as a woman. Dressing greatly enhances my feelings of femininity & just feels "right" for me. It balances my spirit like nothing else can.

2) Partner? My partner understands my dressing (as much as any of us do) & would prefer me dressed full-time. And I try my best to please her!! :D

3) Why? see #1 above

4) Special? Rather than making me feel special in & of itself, my dressing helps put me in a place where I can see & connect with the "specialness" inherent in me already.

5) Important? Yes. Since it doesn't create the femininity in me, I think I could live without dressing, but I'm sure the lack of womanly expression would be very difficult & unpleasant to endure. My feminine aspect gives me things truly essential to my overall well-being & happiness, & dressing helps it manifest more purely & deeply within me. I wouldn't give it up unless forced!

Dressed-up Hugz,

Veronica

Claudia Zylindrias
09-28-2007, 07:42 AM
1. Do you want to dress fulltime? As in fully en-femm, no. Would I wear a dress or skirts and some combination of womens clothes then yes. Why? Simply because i love that kind of freedom to wear whatever i chosse that morning.

2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime? Do they understand any of your dressing? Yes she understands completely and supports me uncondiontionaly, she knows my full background when it started and the reason behind it.

3. Why do you dress? The sensation of the specific fabrics and the sense of flow and breazzy-ness around the skirts, dresses, and Lingere that I enjoy.

4. Do you feel special when you dress? No but i do feel more comfortable, like i no longer who i am completely, no public mask if you will in order to fit into mainstream society.

5. Is dressing very important to you? Yes why? Freedom of expression done in a way that hurts noboby else.

Rachaelb64
09-28-2007, 08:49 AM
3. Why do you dress?

Enjoy !!!!!

1# No, I like being a bloke and doing bloke things

2#Yes, she understands, but likes having a man aswell

3#Take a pick - depression, escapism, the need to be someone else, sexual fetish???

4# Yes

5#depends on how my mood swings sometimes I can go months without thing about dressing, then others I need to do it everyday.

Stephenie S
09-28-2007, 08:59 AM
3. Why do you dress?

Enjoy !!!!!

1.) I do dress full time.

2.) I think she understands why, but would really rather it all just go away.

3.) I dress because I want to be treated and regarded as a woman. I use my clothes as a "signal" to others that I am a woman.

4.) No I don't feel special. I just feel like me.

5.) Well DUH! I don't want to go out naked! No, seriously, it's just the way I dress. It's important to me that others recognize me for who I am. The clothes just help that.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Marla S
09-28-2007, 09:32 AM
Yes, 'cause I am one whole person only and don't need to change my clothes to do "boys" things or "girls things".

No partner right now. Last one didn't really get it.

3. Why do you dress?
'Cause male role is too tight, too restricted, going the wrong way for me. What to do ? Pick up inspirations, moods, styles from the women's world.

Dressing fulltime, it feels normal and right. When I feel special I doll up sometimes, but I don't doll up (anymore) in order to feel special.

Yes. See 1., 3., 4.

Victoria Anne
09-28-2007, 10:15 AM
Full time ?

Yes , I do dress evryday to a degree but to dress fully femme ... yes I would.
As to the why it is I suppose by definition a means of expressing who I am inside.

Would my spouse understand ?

My wife not only understands but she support and gives me encouragement right up to my changing my name next year.

Why dress ?

I dress because it allows me to express my full self , I feel better about myself when I don't have to hide within. It also serves to relieve the stresses of daily life and allow me to go through my days more relaxed and with more confidence.

Do I feel special ?

Yes I do , why ? , because we CD / transgendered are able to walk both sides of the gender fence while experienceing those genders in a way even GG'S and GM'S will not be able too experience.

Is it important ?

Absolutely , I need to dress to be myself , if I were forced to quite , which is the only way I would , I would fall into serious depression.

I hope this helps you find the awnsers you seek.

Marcie Sexton
09-28-2007, 10:23 AM
1. Yes I would, Its who I feel I am...

2. I don't think there would be a real problem, so long as it didn't interfer
with our personal life...

3. It is a way to relax, perhaps it is the window to the real me...

4. I along with every one else in our world is special in their own "special"
in their own way...

5. It is, to me in my own personal way is a way to look into my own soul
and see the true me...

Angie G
09-28-2007, 10:37 AM
SILKY #1 NO
#2 NO AND YES
#3 I ENJOY IT
#4 yes
#5yes :hugs:
Angie

AlanaBCD
09-28-2007, 10:52 AM
I am only able to dress when my wife is away. I would not want to dress full time. Most of the time, I like being a guy.
Why?
Because it allows the feminine side of me to come out. It is something I can not put into words, but I think many of you understand.

2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime?
She does not know now, although I am slowly dropping hints to tell her.
Do they understand any of your dressing?
Only that it allows the feminine side to come out and play.

3. Why do you dress? See #1

More feminine than special.

5. Is dressing very important to you?
Yes.
Why?
Do not have the words to explain.

docrobbysherry
09-28-2007, 10:55 AM
1. No
2. No
3. For great sex! It turns me on!
4. Absolutely. How many men, ( or women even), can look this good? ( Look at my pics on My Space)
5. Yes. See 3 and 4 above.

Thanks for asking!

Jaydee
09-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Silky.
This is an interesting thread.
#1Full Time, why?
No, I don't feel the desire to dress fulltime, although more often would be good. I enjoy "guy" things and being a man.

#2 Would your partner understand?
No. She doesn't know. What she has seen makes her uncomfortable. In a perfect world I would like her to know and allow me to dress when I desire.

#3 Why do you dress?
I haven't the foggiest idea. It helps me feel centered and calm. It may have been fetishish at first but it is not sexual now.

#4 Do you feel special?
Dressing doesn't make me any more special. Just calmer. It used to negatively affect my self esteem, but I am feeling better about myself in the last few years.

#5 Is it special to me?
Yes, but it is not all of me. I have many other interests. It is just an aspect of who I am.

Jaydee

Melanie R
09-28-2007, 12:17 PM
I. I dress enfemme whenever my heart desires but not usually 24/7. I will not give up the advantages of being a man nor will I give up the advantages of being a woman.

2. My partner understands that sometime I want to be a woman 24/7 and sometimes as a man 24/7. She lets me decide those times.

3. I dress enfemme because I am a woman who happens to also be a man. I enjoy being feminine but will not give up my masculinity. You can have the best of both worlds!!

4. I feel like a woman - as the song goes when I am enfemme.

5. Being able to express my femininity is very important to me. Being a woman has made me a better man and vice versa.

Melanie

3. Why do you dress?

Enjoy !!!!!

Satin_Lover_13
09-28-2007, 12:44 PM
I like how this thread is going. It is interesting to read why people do what they do and why. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kathleen Ann Trees
09-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Colleen read my mind. Put a "2" tick mark next to each of her answers.
Kate.

Sedona
09-28-2007, 01:28 PM
3. Why do you dress?

1. No. I love being a guy, and my dressing is basically recreational, and basically, a lot of fun.

2. After two years, my girlfriend is at a good place with my dressing. She understands that I'm not gay, or going gay, and it's just a nice outlet for me. I don't have any desire to dress fulltime, except for brief periods.

3. Honestly, I don't really know. Probably the whole single mom, latch key kid theory.

4. Special is a broad term. Do I feel invincible or anything like that, no. Does it feel good, yes, of course.

sfwarbonnet
09-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Silky.
This is an interesting thread.

#2 Would your partner understand?
No. She doesn't know. What she has seen makes her uncomfortable. In a perfect world I would like her to know and allow me to dress when I desire.

Jaydee

I'll second that. I underdress frequently in women's pull-on slacks. a slip, and support pantyhose (or thigh highs and a garter belt). I don't drive and my wife got them all for me locally, but said not to tell her when I was wearing them. I dressed on our recent trip to Las Vegas. That was the first time she had seen me wearing a slip, nylons, and a garter belt. No bra, panties, dresses, and makeup yet - that would cross the line for her.

smoothbikini
09-28-2007, 05:22 PM

No, that might take away the thrill of it, and it's too hard to do fulltime! women have my admiration!!!

A vast minority of the girls I have dated have understood and enjoyed that aspect of our relationship.

3. Why do you dress?

For the uniquely sensual and erotic way it makes me feel - nothing else comes close to giving me those sensations.

Very much so!

Yes, very important. Again, the sensations and sexuality of experiencing the sensuality of the femininity I experience when dressing are a powerful "high" that I would not willing relinquish, I'm very comfortable in my sexuality, I'm harming no one, and I love the way the styles change every season!

Satin_Lover_13
09-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Go figure I need to really think of the questions I created. he he

LeeAnn_cd
09-29-2007, 04:50 AM
Answer 1. I dress 80% of the time if I could yes I would dress fulltime. I am tired of having 2 wardrobes.

Answer 2. Yes she would understand she tries now to have me dress fulltime. Yes she does understand and she feels that they are valid reasons.

Answer 3. I dress for many reasons but the main reason is I have a very strong urge to explore my fem side I feel that need to be a female and dressing helps tame that side of me it lets me be more open and outgoing it gives me confidence. But also I like the way I look in womens clothes and the feel of womens clothes not trapped in a pair of pants 24 hours a day.

Answer 4. Yes I do feel special.

Answer 5. Yes dressing is important to me I rank it right up top with my health.

3. Why do you dress?

Enjoy !!!!!

Chantelle CD
09-29-2007, 01:42 PM
3. Why do you dress?

Enjoy !!!!!

Nope i dont. I love to be one or the other, there is no in the middle for me at all, i am either a man, or a lady. And i love both.

I think it would be hard to dress full time, and be with a woman to be honest with you, unless she is bi, or gay. My last relationship, she was ok with me dressing now and then, and helped me a lot, i go out with her at times now and are still friends, we didn't split cause of the dressing, but i am 100% sure if i wanted to be 24/7, she would have left for those reasons, a woman that wants to be with a man, doesnt want to be with a TG. I am sure there are some out there that have accepted it, being in love with the man, and turned into a 24/7 dresser, think one would have better luck being 24/7 and finding a gay relationship myself. This is my opinion mind you, not meant for cut and pasting cause someone doesn't agree, i said, because you asked :)

Because i can!! Because i relate and can feel fully what a woman does, I believe and am liveing proof that anyone can feel pretty, regardless of gender, its a emotion that is not bound by gender at all, so is feeling feminine, and masculine. Feeling both when i want to opens me up to being more human, and not a one sided coin.

No more special than the next pretty girl!! no more special than myself in guy mode, just different, i get energy and happyness either way.

Sure it is important to me :) Because its a part of my expression that is very much alive, What i feel is REAL, so how can it not be important to me :)

Kate Simmons
09-29-2007, 02:01 PM
1. No, I need my guy time.

2. My wife does not undrstand and never will.

3. Because I can and it is totally my choice.

4. Not really, kind of ordinary.

5. Yes, it is a spiritual connection to myself.

CandyDarling
09-29-2007, 02:04 PM
[QUOTE=Silky_Pleasures;1024050]

No - I enjoy my guy self very much. For me it is a secret and erotic pastime.

I do have a wife and she would NOT be OK with my dressing full time. She knows and accepts - doesn't understand not interested in researching it and never wants to see me in drag.

3. Why do you dress?
HA !! I could have saved a million dollars on therapy if I knew the answer to that one.

Very special - feminine silky and sexy. Calming and erotic too.

It is. It seems that ( since I was 5) it is a release of some kind. It will and does feed on itself though, i.e. the more I dress the more I want to dress. I fight for the balance.

angelfire
09-29-2007, 04:26 PM
1. No, because I still value my masculinity.
2. I don't have a partner, although when I do find one, I hope they are understanding.
3. Because it feels right. I don't seem to have a choice, or any control over the situation.
4. I wouldn't say special, but different.
5. It is important because it is part of who I am.

Lisa Golightly
09-29-2007, 04:29 PM
1. Do you want to dress fulltime? Why? I do so... and it's because I'm a bit of a gal.
2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime? Do they understand any of your dressing? I don't have a partner... I'm impossible to live with :)
3. Why do you dress? Because I'm a bit of a gal.
4. Do you feel special when you dress? No.
5. Is dressing very important to you? why? Yes... as I'm a bit of a gal :)

MarinaTwelve200
09-29-2007, 07:12 PM
3. Why do you dress?

Enjoy !!!!!

1. No---CD is like an ocasional "fix' for me I only need so much--every now and then
2. I dont know how she will handel it. She seems open though---Only thing is I see CD as a private activity, not unlike Jacking off, in a sense---I certainly would NOT do THAT in front of her.
3. To get away from ME for a while--To become someone else and forget my OWn stresses and worries.
4. I feel :different and "detached".
5.Yes, I need to detach and get away from "myself" every now and then. CD is like a pressure valve that chills me out. :ike a drug, I GOTTA have it every now and then.

Imogen_Mann
09-29-2007, 07:23 PM
No... I do also enjoy male life.

I do, she would understand, but It might cause some concern. Luckily I do not want to dress full time. My partner supports me and understands more than she knows.

3. Why do you dress?
Deep rooted need for and love of femmininity. Dressing helps me feel secure in myself, relaxed and happy at a core level.

Yes, Or esle I probably wouldnt do it.

Yes... because it's a huge and important part of who I am. See answers above.

sami1952
09-29-2007, 09:42 PM
1.If i didn't have to work i would dress full time but for right now i dress only on week ends.
2.i'm pretty sure she would understand.
3.& 4. yes i feel special, i feel like i'm more free with myself when i dress.
5.Yes it's very important foe me because it's something that i had felt inside me for a long time and when i dress i feel more relax with myself.

DawnRodgers
09-30-2007, 01:36 AM
I would absolutely love to dress full time and live as a woman.
Why is the sky blue, water wet? When dressed I feel so alive and sexy. Love the feel and the textures against my body. Love polished, long fingernails, bright toenails, make-up, perfume and, of course, the clothing. Feels so good and so natural.

No and no. THere is little or no understanding at all.

3. Why do you dress?
I feel wonderful when dressed.

Not really special. Just attractive, comfortable and feminine. Happy.

Yes. I finally feel like who I am, what I should be, what I want to be.

Christen3042
10-01-2007, 08:47 AM
1. Do you want to dress fulltime? Why?Yes, but I also do stuff that's better done in jeans, work boots, and a sweatshirt.

2. If you have a partner would they understand you dressing fulltime? Do they understand any of your dressing?No partner

3. Why do you dress?I love the feeling I get when dolled up. While it's not entirely sexual, that's a big part of it.

4. Do you feel special when you dress?Absolutely!

5. Is dressing very important to you? why?Absolutely! Being in drab doesn't feel like the 'real' me.

SusanMarie
10-01-2007, 06:00 PM
1. Yes...feels normal.
2. Have SO...very supportive and participates.
3. Same as 1...feels normal, feels right.
4. Not special..just normal...do really enjoy the clothes.
5. Yes, expression of who I am.

Rita B
10-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Set 2, Questions for crossdressers only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my answers:

1. I would like to dress full-time because I think that life as woman is just that more wonderful for me, However, and it is a big however, as much as dressing as a woman gives me a great deal of pleasure, I think that it would be selfish of me if I did not consider other's peoples feelings, such as my wife's, my children, my grandchildren, my neighbors who know me and respect me as a man .

2. My partner would not understand me dressing as a woman full time although she is becoming more and more understanding of not only my wanting to dress as a woman but of wanting to be a woman as well, as impossible as it is for me.

3. In my heart of hearts, I am a woman, always have been and always will be. It's a gender thing. Unfortunately it was not meant for me to successfully undergo the change.

4. Oh absolutely. I feel more alive, more responsive, more creative, more caring, more emotional not to say feeling younger and better looking.

5. The many years that I spent in the closet and in denial were very unhappy ones for me. Many were the times that I prayed each night when I went to bed that God would end my life, I was so unhappy. At least now, my secret is out in the open as far as my partner is concerned and I know that I can act in a silly and feminine way if I want to without any repercussions.:hugs:

Rita B

MarinaTwelve200
10-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Based on these replies and my atypical answers above, I wonder if I am a crossdresser at all?

I suppose there IS a "classic" CD type as typified by the similar responses as above.

Yet I must classify myself as an "escapist" form of CD. Candydarling above seems to sort of fit my pattern too. I know there are other escapists on this site. But we seem to be much less "vocal", post wise, than the classic or fem side CDs that post the most. I would think that escapist would be just as numerous as we do just the opposite---CDing to run AWAY from our true selves rather than CD to go TO a true self.