PDA

View Full Version : CD boards in other languages.

Sedona
09-28-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi,

Most folks here have English as their primary language (duh). I know we have members who live in non-English speaking countries, and have lived in these places. I'm curious what the Internet presence is for CDers around the world. Is there a crossdressers.com in Spain, or Japan, or Nigeria, or. . .?

Wendy me
09-28-2007, 01:38 PM
goggle it you can fine almost every thing .....

Sharon
09-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Such as travesti.sp ? Yep.:happy:

Sedona
09-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I know I can google it and get some results back. But, I don't know Tagalog, and if a hypothetical Tagalog-only CD board exists in the Phillipines, a google search isn't going to help too much.

What I'm also wondering is for any of the users of foreign language CD boards, how is the banter and commradere compared with this one?

Wenda
09-28-2007, 07:33 PM
My French is old, and my Spanish is survival, so I don't start many e-conversations in anything other than English. And there are times when I am not all that confident of my ability to communicate in my mother tongue. w.

Marla S
09-29-2007, 04:57 AM
What I'm also wondering is for any of the users of foreign language CD boards, how is the banter and commradere compared with this one?
Honestly, I can't tell.
Of course there are CD/TG sites in German, but I never had a closer look there.
Why ? Dunno.
Once I found this site, and thought it has a nice atmosphere, I stayed. Maybe I am not only TG but also trans-tongued:D

jakie
09-29-2007, 10:54 AM
hi girls
you may one site in french under collectif-trans.info which is may be more focused on transgender than CD.:thumbsdn:
jakie

:love:

jakie
09-29-2007, 10:55 AM
hi girls
you may find one site in french under collectif-trans.info which is may be more focused on transgender than CD.:thumbsdn:
jakie

:love:

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 11:10 AM
I have a Russian GF. Met her on Skype, of course. I haven't checked or asked her about sites. However, she says any sort of activity that might be considered "gay", is completely unacceptable over there!

DianaGomez
09-29-2007, 12:12 PM
I have a Russian GF. Met her on Skype, of course. I haven't checked or asked her about sites. However, she says any sort of activity that might be considered "gay", is completely unacceptable over there!ROFL!!! And the Iranian president says there are no gays in Iran too!!! Some people...

macada10
09-29-2007, 12:33 PM
ROFL!!! And the Iranian president says there are no gays in Iran too!!! Some people...

.sp???? where is that from Spain uses ".es" :tongueout
Spain in latin languages is written with an initial "E"

But I do not know any in spanish language....:straightface: