PDA

View Full Version : OMG (Ross Report)

CrossKimmy
09-28-2007, 03:04 PM
I woke up this morning feeling extra-femme so I decided to put on my panties (under my drab of course) and head to work. After I got off work, I dropped by a Ross Dress for Less and picked out some very cute dresses. I went to the back to try them on and the lady working the place had to problem! So there I was again, in the dressing room, stripping myself of my drabness and put on the dresses. I was in 7th heaven!

Then I put on this really cute pink polkadotted LBD. It was the most adorable thing I have ever tried on! I walked out of the dressing room! OMG!

Then I headed to the lady who have me the number and asked her opinion! OMG again! I can't believe I did that! I was fearless!

I left the store and headed to FOUR more stores and tried on clothes. I ended my trip at a local Goodwill and found a darling wedding gown and tried it on.

I have never been in such lavished beauty before. I felt like a princess!

I still can't believe I asked someone's opinion. That was the first time anyone's seen me dressed up. She even offered some compliments and suggestions like "yeah, that looks pretty" and "maybe with a little high heel"

OMG!!

JoAnnDallas
09-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. BTW, did you buy the LBD??

Marcie Sexton
09-28-2007, 03:24 PM
Way to go girl...

RobertaFermina
09-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Feel the Thrill !
Thanks for bringing memories of Femme Shopping back to my mind.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Wenda
09-28-2007, 07:01 PM
Wow! Go Girl!!!:thumbsup:

Angie G
09-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Thats great no fear you go girl :hugs:
Angie

DarcyAnne
09-29-2007, 04:38 AM
Today's another day, how are you going to follow it up today?? :gorgeous:

RachelDenise
09-29-2007, 06:48 AM
When it happens, you feel so free........

Sedona
09-29-2007, 10:08 AM
Isn't Ross great!!! They, along with Nordstrom Rack, and Century 21 in Manhattan, are my favorite big clothing stores to shop in.

Lisa Golightly
09-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay :)

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Wow! I give you the docrobbysherry award for bravery! I shop Goodwill all the time. Buy clothes by the pound from their central outlet store in OC. BUT, I don't try it on until I get home. Used to give them about half of it back, on my next visit. Now, I'm more experienced, ( and picky), usually keep 90% of what I buy!