PDA

View Full Version : just didnt want to!!

Kaitlyn Michele
09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
well...this is new to me !!!...so i'm on my own and can dress when kids and work permit...i have a private place to dress and i am lucky to have been out to parties, bars, restraunts etc......i've had people over dressed and entertained...etc etc....

tonite everything was set up and ready for a fun nite out in a great jean skirt and boots i bought! mmmm

HOWEVER
i'm here en drab becuz i just decided at the last minute i didnt want to!!!! i'm still trying to decide at 940pm whether i made the right decision..

its just that i wanted to just relax in male mode .....on the other hand...i already have been walking around in panties and pink slippers!!!!!...WHO AM I FOOLING!! LOL...

you may ask.....
Do i have a point?

well

sometimes its just
so complicated being a part time girl!!
just thought i would share that thought!!!

have fun
michele

angelfire
09-28-2007, 09:03 PM
Sometimes if I am honestly split 50/50 on an issue, and don't know which to do, I flip a coin, and let fate decide.

trannie T
09-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Just because you canwear a denim skirt and boots does not mean you have to. You have the freedom to dress any way you wish.

janetcd2
09-28-2007, 09:45 PM
a lot of times I just stay in panties women's shoes and a bra it feel good

Genevera
09-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Many times I've planned to dress and didn't, was I let down . . . Nope
If we have a full and balanced life we can achieve satisfaction or contentment in either mode, as the mood strikes us my:2c:

Katelyn
09-28-2007, 10:10 PM
I felt like that before. Except my Pj's and socks, I didn't dress once the entire month of July. I just didn't feel like dressing.

Phoebe Reece
09-28-2007, 10:26 PM
I know where you are coming from Michele. I have more opportunities to dress and go out than I have time or inclination to do so. Sometimes its just too much trouble to take the time to get all dolled up. That's the advantage of being a part time girl with the freedom to be whatever you want to be. It's only a problem when someone else is trying to make that choice for you.

Melinda G
09-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Been there. Done that. Sometimes it's just too much trouble. Especially if I do the whole makup and wig thing. And the hormones do rise and fall with the weather. Sometimes I'm out of the mood for several days, and then it comes roaring back.

jenniferj
09-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Clarissa,

If you pay any attention at all to the many GGs around us, it's easy to see that much of the time they don't want to either. They kick off their shoes as they come through the door and slip into a pair of sweats and a loose top - with or without bra - pull their hair up into a floppy clip and pad about in fuzzy slippers. Their nails are polished from being dressed for work, and they probably have bits of makeup still on. And they look really cute.

Unfortunately, I need to wear a bra to hold my breasts in place, and I have to tuck and tape, and do my nails, and shower and shave and put on makeup to cover the shadow, and perfume and lotion, and jewelry and then put on something loose and comfy. It takes me 45 minutes to look like a GG would 2 minutes after she got home from work.

Sometimes it just seems like too much work. But when I make the effort for myself, something magical happens - I relax. I light a candle and scrunch on the couch with my feet tucked under my soft, powdered bum and drink a glass of wine while reading the paper or thumbing through a clothing catalog. And I notice my pretty nails, and taste my lipstick, and smell my perfume, and squoosh my breasts together while turning a page and all is right with the world. It's just a little harder than if I were a real girl. After two more glasses of wine, I sometimes forget that I'm not.

If I have been dressed all day, it's almost as easy as if I were a GG - slip into something easy and rest my feet from wearing heels all day. And slip into a nightie at bedtime. But then it's really hard to go back to guy mode in the morning...

Don't worry about what you "should" do - just do what feels good.

-jj

Melinda G
09-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Unfortunately, I need to wear a bra to hold my breasts in place, and I have to tuck and tape, and do my nails, and shower and shave and put on makeup to cover the shadow, and perfume and lotion, and jewelry and then put on something loose and comfy. It takes me 45 minutes to look like a GG would 2 minutes after she got home from work.

All of the above. Plus putting in contact lenses.

Kaitlyn Michele
09-28-2007, 10:59 PM
i like the word balance....sometimes its kind of fun to be off balance if you are open to new things ...but lately i have been feeling down about dressing and i wonder if i am getting out of balance and it doesnt feel fun!

oh well...just thinking out loud!!!! :drink: :heehee:

Angie G
09-28-2007, 11:41 PM
What ever you wish hun :hugs:
Angie

Linda C
09-29-2007, 12:20 AM
You need to drink a few red-bull and vodkas and put on some good tunes and just get revvvvved up - or lets face it - it does take alot of energy to get dolled up - but when you do it's usually worth it. :drink::drink::drink::D

Kate Simmons
09-29-2007, 05:38 AM
I have all the opportunity in the world to do what I want. Despite that, sometimes a gal just needs to relax, so I know whatcha mean Hon.:happy:

Billie1
09-29-2007, 06:17 AM
Getting dressed doesn't always mean full make-up (that's what takes a lot of time!). I'll relax in the evening wearing only a bra (with forms, of course), panties and a nightie or dressing gown. With my "boudoir" heels, natch. Shake a wig, maybe some lipstick. Takes about 10 minutes. The results more than justify the minimal effort.

Mitch23
09-29-2007, 06:36 AM
a dear friend of mine can dress 24/7 now but doesn't only when she feels like it. My dressing times are so infrequent that I savour them and look forward to them so much. Sometimes i wonder whether it is worth all the effort just for a few hours. I suppose it's a RG thing to want to dress down for the day sometimes and not be bothered to do makeup etc. i know my wife does because she has to look smart and professional at work so likes to blob at weekends

Mitch

Rosaliy Lynne
09-29-2007, 08:35 AM
once I am home from work and unless I am planning to go somewhere, I just change clothes, add jewelry and wig and viola. Under 10 minutes. I only do makeup when I have 2 days off back to back and/or I am going out. I love every minute of being a woman so I make time to please me.

Karan
09-29-2007, 11:54 AM
Isn't one mantra of crossdressing is to dress the wy we want when we want.
So don't worry about it. Besides, sometimes it is not worht the stress and effort to get dressed. That is why GGs arn't always is skirts and heels.

KarenSusan
09-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Sometimes when I don't feel like dressing completely, I just put on a peignoir and relax.

Deborah Jane
09-29-2007, 01:02 PM
I can dress whenever i like..I often don,t bother, but it,s nice having the choice!!!

Crissy Kay
09-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes girls, I know the feeling. I feel better, if I only have time for a cammy and petticoat, for an hour or so. It just makes me feel happier about the day and myself!!!

Dixie
10-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Just because I can dosen't always mean I do, and just because I can't doesn't always mean I don't!:heehee:

MsJanessa
10-01-2007, 12:38 PM
sometimes I've scheduled a night out then cancelled simply because I felt too tired or otherwise just wasn't up for it---perfectly ok so long as you didn't let anyone else down. ie made a date then didn't show and didn't call--since you are obviously too polite to do that, then no reason you should go out if you don't want to.

Shannon CD
10-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Just started dressing again because my life has been too full to fit it in. It wasn't so much that I "didn't want" to dress as it was that I "wanted" to do all of the other things (mostly summer related activities).

Still, I'm sure that with some of the commitments I did make this year it will be more difficult to dress as much as I have in the past.

Shannon

Tammygirl
10-01-2007, 01:23 PM
Yes it does take a lot of time to look your best! And yes the GGs may take alot less Time to look good.You know they complain how much time it take too! Also, yes I been there were I said I did want to or the time it would takeis too long!
However, once I've taken the time to look my best as a woman I am so so glad I did do.
So like the Nike comercials Just Do It! Ladies you'll be so much happer that you did!

Love Tammy
A girl got to what a girl got to do!:D