PDA

View Full Version : Help with a weekend plan?

MeganD
09-29-2007, 10:07 AM
Hey everyone. Sorry if this is a redudant thread but i couldn't find what i was looking for with the serch engine, so i thought i would sign up.

To start I'm Megan. Not actually of course, but i always liked the name and i guess my real one isn't appropriate here. I'm kind of new to this stuff. I can count the number of times i've worn womens clothes on one hand and still have fingers left over. Out of curiosity i tried on a friends dress few years ago when i was alone at her place, and it just grew from there. I had a wierd fasination with it for quite a while but i really didn't have any opperunity to try get fully dressed. I still haven't actually. I dont live with my mother so i've only been able to try a few dresses, pajama bottoms and once a skirt. I think i finally have an oppertunity in Nov though because a friend offerred to let me use their cabin in exchange for setting a big screen up there. Only one person knows, a girl i know from an unrelated message board, and she was the one who actually dared me to try on the very first dress. She's helped me so far with sizing and stuff but otherwise no one knows. I was actually really reluctant to sign up here but it seems like an inviting place.

So i'm going to order most of the clothes from Sears online that way i can just pick them up. I'm way too reserved to actually buy them normally. I've never had the chance to wear womens underwear before so i'm actually really excited. The only things i couldn't find were girls Jeans that girls my age actually use, but i figure i can pick them up at Wal-Mart and just use the self checkout without anyone really noticing. A wig i can get at halloween. Cosmetics are going to be hard but i'll have to think of something. So far i have a dress, a lingerie bra and thong and more normal pair, heels, shirt and girly pajamas ready to order.

So after all that these are my questions
Any suggestions as to what to do while I'm all dressed up? I have the three days and two nights. So far i figures i'd get dressed up in the more normal stuff as soon as i got there, set up the TV, do some other things i need to get out of the way. Once that was all done i'd have a bath like women do and give myself a facial, manicure, and pedicure, then get into the really fancy stuff. I also thought of getting some womens magazines and a really girly movie to try get into the mood. They also have a hot tub so i thought maybe i'd get a womens swimsuit and have a soak. Thats all one day though, and i was hoping for something else that would really make me feel like a girl does that i wouldn't normally think of.

Also i was wondering if their was anything else i should buy that anyones really liked so far? Like i said, i haven't tried on much before. I dont have the money for fake breasts or anything, but i might be able to get some more clothes between now and then.

Thanks and i hope that wasn't too long winded. Its just kind of something thats really occupied my mind lately so i had a lot of stuff i thought through already.

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 10:53 AM
First, I used to do what u r when I was married. Taking an extra suitcase with my ladies gear and having fun for one, in the motel rooms on my business trips.
Second, u r leaving out some basic women's essentials. No.1 must have; shoes! U r in luck! Because of Halloween, u can go into any second hand store, i.e., Goodwill, Salvation Army, etc. and try on womens shoes! No one will even notice u, if they do, they're for a party!
You also will need some nice tite ladies foundation wear, bras and nylons. U can quite easily order everything u need on line, or like I have been doing for years, mail order! If u need a delivery address, use your friend's place. She can say it's for her or a girl friend, if someone asks her about the deliveries.
U don't say how old u r, I hope u understand what u r doing! And I hope u have as much fun with this as I do! All the best, on your first dive into womanhood!

MeganD
09-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Thanks, i really hope it is fun. I'm 19 by the way.

angelfire
09-30-2007, 08:26 PM
Welcome to the boards. I'm 21, so not too far off from you. Sounds like you got a pretty solid plan worked out. Many will suggest you get some pantyhose, tights, nylons, or whatever you choose to call them, or perhaps stockings & a garter belt. Maybe some make-up. As for activities, shaving is something the girls around here seem to enjoy, but again,l that would just add to the day 1 list.

Either way, have fun & enjoy.

Rosaliy Lynne
10-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Hey everyone. Sorry if this is a redudant thread but i couldn't find what i was looking for with the serch engine, so i thought i would sign up.

To start I'm Megan. Not actually of course, but i always liked the name and i guess my real one isn't appropriate here. I'm kind of new to this stuff. <<snip>> a girl i know from an unrelated message board, and she was the one who actually dared me to try on the very first dress. She's helped me so far with sizing and stuff but otherwise no one knows. I was actually really reluctant to sign up here but it seems like an inviting place.

So i'm going to order most of the clothes from Sears online that way i can just pick them up. I'm way too reserved to actually buy them normally. I've never had the chance to wear womens underwear before so i'm actually really excited. The only things i couldn't find were girls Jeans that girls my age actually use, but i figure i can pick them up at Wal-Mart and just use the self checkout without anyone really noticing. A wig i can get at halloween. Cosmetics are going to be hard but i'll have to think of something. So far i have a dress, a lingerie bra and thong and more normal pair, heels, shirt and girly pajamas ready to order.

<<snip>>

The <<snip>> means I have cut stuff out that I don't need to comment on and also save space. Glad you signed up as you will meet lots of supportive people, not unlike yourself, who share feelings and experiences like yours as well as some probably different from yours.

I started late dressing as well. I was just starting high school when I began to acquire my own clothes. It was scary, exciting, naughty since boys are not supposed to wear girl clothes. It was also something I needed to do.

Wigs for halloween are easy and cheap. I started out with two human hair wigs which I had bought when my x-wife was still supportive. Later in life when I re-started dressing, I got my wigs at WalMart from the costume wigs for Halloween. They do the job ok but really don't look convincing. You will notice a real difference if/when you purchase a human hair or synthetic wig. There is a world of difference in your appearance with good hair. Eventually you will want to go out and about in real life dressed from time to time and you will want to look your best.

Shoes - yes you do need shoes and if you do not have large feet, these should be easy to get. WalMart has reasonable prices.

Cosmetics are easy to get too. Don't be concerned about people in the store. If you look nervous, furtive or out of place, you will attract attention. Pretend you are buying for a gf as a surprise gift. Who cares anyway as long as you don't look like you are trying to steal something. See what appeals to you and pick up a few things. You'll need lipstick, nothing too flamboyant; a compact - powder somewhat close to your skin tone. You can save a little money on those items and perfumes if you have a 99 cents only store nearby.

Suggestions: relax, have fun.

melanieee
10-01-2007, 04:05 AM
Hi meganD, cheap brestforms,bird seed in stockings, put the amount you want in and instant brests,I have 2 sets. Hope this helps Mel

angelfire
10-01-2007, 05:59 AM
Rosaliy, I wouldn't recommend the dollar store stuff. You really do get what you pay for, and I had bought some lip gloss and lip stick from one, and it was garbage. The gloss was pretty much dried out, and they look awful.