PDA

View Full Version : How's the funds?

Robyn2006
09-29-2007, 01:31 PM
Don't know about any of you, but for me it's really all a matter of money. If I suddenly had all the money I could hope for, if I won the lottery, say, I'd in a heartbeat cast away all my supposed life and become completely as much a woman as possible and live my life as such. That is, there is really nothing that keeps me locked in as only a part-time girl other than the finance of it all. I make a good living, but it's still, sadly, paycheck to paycheck for me. How about any of you out there? If you could afford it, would you live your life as the woman you wish you were? Is it just a matter of money?

Of course, I'm single. I know many of you have other concerns, a wife, kids... But if that factor was removed... Is it just a matter of finance?

Robyn

RobertaFermina
09-29-2007, 02:09 PM
I'd dress more if I could work EnFemme.
I'd dress more if I could do so without getting static at home (family)
I would not dress fulltime, though.
There are some things essential to my life that I relish or must do in masculine dress and spirit !

:rose: WoMan :rose:

andreaattimes
09-29-2007, 02:12 PM
I would dress a lot more, and probably spend most of my time at home enfemme. But I do like doing some man things.

sissystephanie
09-29-2007, 02:19 PM
I might have some fancier clothes, not that I need any more!:heehee: But I am a man and will always be. Love to wear feminine things, but have no desire to be a female. At one point in my life, I did want to go all the way, but no longer. Could always use more money though!!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Joy Carter
09-29-2007, 02:27 PM
I'd like to be able to dress as I wanted too when ever the mood strikes me. But in reality, I can't due to work and my family.

Marla S
09-29-2007, 02:51 PM
Dress full time.
Live not as a woman.
Money is an issue, cause it restricts shopping and LHR:D

Lilith Moon
09-29-2007, 03:20 PM
Family concerns here. I already have enough clothes to start out. Dressing femme from now on would certainly cost more in future but not so much more that I couldn't do it.

Lisa Golightly
09-29-2007, 04:06 PM
I live as a woman... some months I feel like Pam Ewing ... others Sue Ellen... c'est la vie! :)

angelfire
09-29-2007, 04:22 PM
I didn't select any, because while money is kind of an problem, I don't think even if I had unlimited funds I would dress all the time.

docrobbysherry
09-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Wouldn't it be great if you could go where ever you wanted, when ever you wanted, dressed or undressed, however you wanted? Sigh, not in MY lifetime unfortunately.

crunchysoda
09-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Forgive me as I dont mean to be rude, but doesnt this thread go beyond "crossdressing" and more towards pre or no op transexual woman desires?

MJ
09-29-2007, 04:58 PM
full time for me... no funds ... more like Peg bundy :rolleyes:

occdresser
09-29-2007, 05:23 PM
I live as a woman... some months I feel like Pam Ewing ... others Sue Ellen... c'est la vie! :)

Who is Pam Ewing and Sue Ellen?:strugglin

trannie T
09-29-2007, 05:27 PM
I'm not rich by any means but money is not a problem for me. I dress as often as I want, I love both my male and female sides.

crunchysoda
09-29-2007, 05:39 PM
Who is Pam Ewing and Sue Ellen?:strugglin

From Dallas! A classic prime time soap in the 80's, DUH! :heehee:
:happy:

Lilith Moon
09-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Forgive me as I dont mean to be rude, but doesnt this thread go beyond "crossdressing" and more towards pre or no op transexual woman desires?

I'm not sure of the distinction you are making between "crossdressers" and pre or no op transexual women. In any case, whoever wants to respond to the questions should be welcome to do so regardless of how they label themselves or how others label them.

Diannna
09-29-2007, 06:07 PM
I don't go into too much for labels. I do know that some day, some how, some way, I will be able to dress full time enfemme. I could still do my guy things, just enfemme.

Eva Marie
09-29-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure of the distinction you are making between "crossdressers" and pre or no op transexual women. In any case, whoever wants to respond to the questions should be welcome to do so regardless of how they label themselves or how others label them.

I, too, am somewhat confused with the apparent ambiguity of the original question. Nonetheless, for me, lack of resources is not a constraint and, from clinical curiousity, I've explored the details of surgery, both sex altering and appearance altering. Interesting material, but of little appeal to me. Thus, I'm confused with the question; either you go all the way or you don't. But, was that the question? Or, was the question dealing with the opportunity to (essentially) cross dress all of the time? If the latter be the case, then how is that living your life completely as a woman?

Tina Dixon
09-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Family, Most of them would not under stand, hell some times I don't under stand.

Butterfly Bill
09-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Since when do you need money to do it, when you can keep going to thrift stores? Hell, you can volunteer at a place like that and get first dibs, often for free. And you can browse the sales racks at the Dillard's and Kohls late in the season. I don't use makeup, maybe that's what's expensive.

Emma England
09-30-2007, 03:49 AM
If I suddenly become rich, I would have most of my body lazered, and buy a lot more expensive clothes.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-30-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm slowly changing to the point that I am considering living full time. As of now I do not have the money or job that will allow that. For now I am ever so slowly saving money to begin electrolysis, starting next year.

Michelle04240
09-30-2007, 08:21 AM
If money was no issue I would dress more and have more things but prob would not live full time. Although if I was 20, single, and rich....hmmmm

Angie G
09-30-2007, 09:43 AM
If that were the case ony mony not family I think I would go 27/7 hun except for work and bed I alwas have at lest penties on :hugs:
Angie

Tina B.
09-30-2007, 05:55 PM
After a week or so I need to go back to being a guy, so I guess thats a no thank you.
Tina B.

marykrissmithcd
09-30-2007, 06:04 PM
Money isn't the issue as much as it is family. I can get around the kids and grandkids but not the wife. She would have to go before dressing more often.

ArleneRaquel
09-30-2007, 11:22 PM
I didn't take part in the poll due to the reason the I am retired and live alone ,( widower ) so therefor I dress when I desire to do so, which is usually 24/7. Beyonce Welch - Full Time Lady & Loving It :happy::happy: :love: & :hugs:

TerriM
10-01-2007, 07:43 AM
I wouldnt want to live full time enfemme. I think it would take the fun and excitement out of it. Also there are things I like about be male, like playing with my grand kids and working in the garden. If I had more money I would rent a place close by where I could go anytime I want and dress and go out anytime I want
Terri

Robyn2006
10-06-2007, 02:32 AM

Ok, guilty as charged. I certainly know I sometimes go too far here, often posting things about men and my overall femme desires. And yes, of course, I know this is a "crossdresser" forum, not a transsexual forum, and that those of you here are mostly men who are (hopefully) happy to spend just part of their lives as women. However, this is not really the case for me. Unfortunately, I guess, I completely feel myself to be a woman inside and out, but such a reality as transitioning into my true femme self is not a possibility. [Simply put, I have a career that could not in any way sustain such a revelation...it's just not possible for me, no matter how much any might chant for me to follow my heart.... Christ, how I wish it were possible!] So, where do I go? The "Transsexual forum?" Heck, that doesn't seem right. I'm not in "transition," nor will be. I don't want to lie to them, pretending I'm on some sort of path that's never going to happen. So I guess I'm just hoping you'll all put up with me, and that there are some here who can relate to all of this....

For everyone else, how about just thinking of me as your long lost sister who is lost at sea, adrift, dreaming of a world that can never be... :fairy1:

Robyn

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Family is the only concern, my wife would not stay with me if I went full time. The day she says that she will stay with me is the day I go full time. What sort of job do you have that that woulden't accept your coming in as a woman? Catholic priest? It sounds as though you don't have family issues to be concerned with and your only drawback is career so I would be surprised to hear of a job that would keep you from being the person you want to be.
Oh and by the way, you can belong to this forum for as long as you want, we all like having you around.
Love
Sandra Michelle

Robyn2006
10-12-2007, 02:56 PM
What sort of job do you have that that woulden't accept your coming in as a woman? Catholic priest? It sounds as though you don't have family issues to be concerned with and your only drawback is career so I would be surprised to hear of a job that would keep you from being the person you want to be.
Oh and by the way, you can belong to this forum for as long as you want, we all like having you around.
Love
Sandra Michelle

Ok... guess I'll just come out and tell you all. I'm a teacher. Such a thing as crossing over the gender fence in my real life, as you hopefully can understand, is hardly something that would be tolerated, at least not by most in my world. Funny, I know the kids would mostly be OK with it (after they stopped laughing). But the parents, the school board? Good lord, they wouldn't be laughing... I'd be crucified, then quietly and quickly fired. :evilbegon

Thanks for saying you like having me around. As much as I've posted here, still feel like I'm the outside looking in...

Robyn

MJ
10-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Robyn we are here because our love for dressing en femme you belong here as much anyone and i enjoy your posts Thank you
hugs mj

Karren H
10-12-2007, 04:32 PM
I make more money than I know what to do with but my wife can always find a way to spend it.. Lol. And I'm having way too much fun living in both worlds to have to pick one forever!!

crunchysoda
10-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Ok, guilty as charged. I certainly know I sometimes go too far here, often posting things about men and my overall femme desires. And yes, of course, I know this is a "crossdresser" forum, not a transsexual forum, and that those of you here are mostly men who are (hopefully) happy to spend just part of their lives as women. However, this is not really the case for me. Unfortunately, I guess, I completely feel myself to be a woman inside and out, but such a reality as transitioning into my true femme self is not a possibility. [Simply put, I have a career that could not in any way sustain such a revelation...it's just not possible for me, no matter how much any might chant for me to follow my heart.... Christ, how I wish it were possible!] So, where do I go? The "Transsexual forum?" Heck, that doesn't seem right. I'm not in "transition," nor will be. I don't want to lie to them, pretending I'm on some sort of path that's never going to happen. So I guess I'm just hoping you'll all put up with me, and that there are some here who can relate to all of this....

For everyone else, how about just thinking of me as your long lost sister who is lost at sea, adrift, dreaming of a world that can never be... :fairy1:

Robyn

I appreciate your honesty. IMO you DON'T have to be considering transition to consider yourself a TS. It's what's on the inside that makes you male or female. Clothing is functional and an expression.

I just mentioned the poll/thread seeming more like TS, because as a GG w/a SO who is a CDer it is one of my greatest fears that *he* would want to be a *she*. I didnt sign up for that. So if a new GG came here and this was one of the first threads she read, I know for myself it would be very difficult and scare the crap outta me.

Our partners tell us "I like being a man, I am a man, I dont want to be a woman" and yet the fears still linger, and the a thread like this "seems" to confirm it.

It still goes back to what our partner tells us and having faith in the truth but when it's a new experience the thoughts are still there.

I really wasnt trying to be offensive, it's just so confusing, sometimes (ok most of the time) we want and need the lines, boundaries and security, even if it's not that simple.

:hugs:

LilSissyStevie
10-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Getting dressed is a major ritual for me and there is no way I'd want to do it full time or every day. Money is no problem, however - I'm a banjo player, you know.

Jamie14
10-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Lottery win= one hell of a secret dressing room somewhere in my new house- tons of beautiful dresses but about the same time en femme- gotta keep the wife happy.