PDA

View Full Version : A small step, but a step none the less.

angelfire
09-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Well, tonight I am going to a party. The theme is "Dress tacky", and I had bought a pair of women's jeans that have pinstripes a while back. So I am wearing these, with a white & yellow striped button up shirt (over a black shirt), a visor and bandana, a studded wristband, and a bandana on my wrist. So, this will be my first time out wearing an item of women's clothing. True, it is jeans, but it is a step. A small step, but a step regardless.

I'll let everyone know how it goes tomorrow.

trannie T
09-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Cool, how about panties underneath?

angelfire
09-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I am passing on the panties. I mean, who knows, I might meet a really cute girl, and that would be a *bit* harder to explain if anything ended up happening.

Angie G
09-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Jessica you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Ashley Lyn
09-29-2007, 08:43 PM
I am passing on the panties. I mean, who knows, I might meet a really cute girl, and that would be a *bit* harder to explain if anything ended up happening.And 'if it did happen', and she didn't care, you would be well on your way to a 'happy CD life'!!:D

I am sooooooo happy that the SO approves... :heehee: GO for it 'girl'..:clap:

angelfire
09-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Alrighty, so I am home. A few comments did get passed, but none of them were what I'd call negative except as we were walking there, a girl we passed said to her friend "What a bunch of freaks". We all didn't care, and thought it was kinda funny that she cared. When I got on the bus to meet my friend and his date, the first thing she said was "Are those girl pants?" and I said "Yea, but they're tacky, right?" and my friend said "I have to look deep into your eyes to stop myself from looking at the pants."

Later, at the part, the same girl made a comment like "Those pants aren't really THAT tight, because they are kinda stretchy." But then as we were leaving the party she said "Wow, those pants are really, really tight on your ass." so I said "yea, but you love my ass."

So, it was a good night, nobody really cared, and few people noticed. I didn't win, and the girl who deserved to win didn't because the contest turned into a "Whose the ****tiest" as opposed to "whose the tackiest" contest.

Mitch23
09-30-2007, 10:54 AM
well done girl - baby steps but significant ones. i bet that's given you confidence for next time!

Mitch

trannie T
09-30-2007, 03:29 PM
It's great you had a good time but I still think you shoul have worn the panties. You rock girl!

annekathleen
09-30-2007, 03:31 PM
MAN LAW...YOu have to wear womens panties under womens jeans!

angelfire
09-30-2007, 06:22 PM
MAN LAW...YOu have to wear womens panties under womens jeans!

Well then, looks like I'm going to jail!