PDA

View Full Version : Using Holloween as a reason to go out dressed?

Billijo_06
09-30-2007, 07:10 AM
Will you use Holloween as a excuse to go out dressed?

Kate Simmons
09-30-2007, 07:23 AM
Not this gal. I do use it as an excuse to party though.;):battingeyelashes::happy:

Sarah McKinnon
09-30-2007, 07:40 AM
It's that time of year when the opportunity exists to show off your stuff. I'm scared of Holloween....well not really but the thought of walking down the street dressed in a baby doll sure sounds cold.

MarinaTwelve200
09-30-2007, 09:00 AM
As a kid.(amd generally now too) I was always afraid to go out dressed as a girl on Halloween, "struck too close to home" or I though I might inadvertently reveal my "secret", I guess. Although in retrospect, I now KNOW I coulda Gotten away with it several times as nearly ALL my friends and trick or treat buddies were doing it---It was a BIG thing for boys in the 60's.-----One reason I beleive that CDing is a LOT more commen than we think.

I finally DID it in 2004 for our adult sunday school class Halloween party--I did a "Gypsy Fortune Teller"---and was the hit of the party, winning first prize. I feel its OK if I space my fem appearences---I will do the fortune teller NEXT year again--by popular request. They wanted me to do it this Halloween, but I still need more time between appearences to be comfortable.

Damn, I sure wish I had done it at least ONCE as a boy. No one woulda thought anything of it, as everyone else was doing it too, and my mother would have LOVED to have dressed me and painted me up.---I made a great girl then(in my secret sessions anyway).

Veronica 1
09-30-2007, 09:04 AM
I am planning to go fully dressed and take the grandkids trick and treating.

Suzie Green
09-30-2007, 09:21 AM
The Crossdresser's National Holiday!!! :heehee:

docrobbysherry
09-30-2007, 09:27 AM
You know it's ONE thing for a man to put on woman's things to look funny for Halloween. Balloons for boobs, beard showing, etc. It's quite another to put on all your gear and makeup and really TRY to look like a GG. Big difference!

Mitch23
09-30-2007, 11:03 AM
we don't have this dressing up this over here in the uk - would be fun though

mitch

MarinaTwelve200
09-30-2007, 12:10 PM
we don't have this dressing up this over here in the uk - would be fun though

mitch

Thats a shame-- Nearly EVERY culture has at least ONE day a year where people can let loose and become someone else. Halloween, Carnival, Mardi gras, etc. How did the brits get left out? What about "Bonfire/Guy Falkes Night?"

trannie T
09-30-2007, 01:49 PM
It is the one time a year I can go anyplace dressed. I love going out in my little town and surprising my friends and acquaintences.

Joy Carter
09-30-2007, 01:59 PM
You know it's ONE thing for a man to put on woman's things to look funny for Halloween. Balloons for boobs, beard showing, etc. It's quite another to put on all your gear and makeup and really TRY to look like a GG. Big difference!

Here's one wise Chick !

Paula G
09-30-2007, 03:19 PM
I would do it only of I were going to a Halloween party, most likely if my church were throwing the party. I don't really have a need to go out otherwise.

Dixie
10-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Last Halloween was my comming out, this Halloween is a back by popular demand:heehee:

Sally2005
10-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Depends on the situation.

Work party... no way, just conservative. You're trying to impress the boss and boss's boss.

House party with friends, go all the way, but put a twist on it by going as opposites with your wife. Or a theme. You will still get comments about it for years, but your friends will not think any differently of you.

Party with just you and your wife...I say anything goes. Be prepared to bump in to someone you know and have a story ready for them since they will probably recognize your wife.

Out with the kids...as a parent I would do a funny joke type CD costume so as not to embarrass them in front of their friends (you want their friends to think it is cool). Full garb if you look too feminine might cause endless teasing for them.

KateSpade83
10-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Last year's Halloween was my excuse to try my first time shopping a mall in full drag. After realizing I pass well I got hooked with shopping in drag.

Ashley Lyn
10-03-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm planning on 'Dorothy' as a dress-up character for handing out goodies to the kids from the house... Family has decided to do an OZ theme, and I've been given Dorothy (Kid thinks he put one over on me; if he only knew how thrilled I am)..:heehee:

Halloween weekend, while the kid is away with friends, SO will dress me up in my favorite mini, thigh high, heels, makeup and wig and she and I will go 'out' together.. :D Nowhere special, and will avoid direct contact with others, but being 'out' is the 'thrill'! If we get stopped, or caught :eek:, we use "going to a Halloween Party" as an excuse...:thumbsup:

JulieFL
10-03-2007, 11:28 AM
Again this year I'll be out trick-or-treating with the little ones. I think a schoolgirl outfit would be a bit inappropriate to wear around the neighborhood with the kids :eek:.
I'll be dressed as either GI Joe or Chucky the Clown

If I had an adult party to go to I would dress up.

If I was still bartending I might dress up. When I was bartending I would ALWAYS wear a costume if I was working on Halloween. I worked en-femme twice and it was awesome. It was a total riot. About half of my regular customers didn't recognize me until I opened my mouth, and I LOVED being able to spend an entire day "In Character"

Julie

RobertaFermina
10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Thank Goodness for Halloween...I don't know if I'd have gotten started without it !

6 of my first 7 outings were Halloween !

Yay! BOO!

:rose: Born in a Pumpkin Patch? :rose:

angelfire
10-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Not this gal. I do use it as an excuse to party though.;):battingeyelashes::happy:

I don't need an excuse to party. :p

And I won't be going en femme this year. I suggested it to a bunch of friends. My ex-girlfriend thought it would be a good idea (in a funny way), but my other friends were like "ew...no."

My costume will involve tights though.

Linda C
10-03-2007, 05:32 PM
If my wife left town I would do it in a heart beat!

SandyR
10-03-2007, 05:48 PM
I replied "I all ready go out dressed", but not this year, one of them. We did a Fred and Wilma Flintstones, I was Wilma. Had a Blast, but I really want to go as Marilyn Monroe one of these years.

SandyR

GoSquad
10-03-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm using Halloween as an excuse to get some new clothes. ;) :cheer:

ArleneRaquel
10-04-2007, 12:35 AM
On the big night I plan to answer the door to trick or treaters in my Belly Dancer Outfit. :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - Sexy Belly Dancer Who Loves Her Chardonnay :happy:

sterling12
10-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Honey, I would use National Peanut Week as an excuse to go out! Halloween is just a little more conventional.

What I would really like to do, is have Joanie "Trick r' Treat" The Neighbors. But, The world isn't ready for that yet.

Peace and Love, Joanie

rachel_rachel
10-04-2007, 06:29 AM
I just found out tonight that my cricket club is having a fancy dress night for halloween... i mentioned that it opens up pandora's box a bit there, I could destroy one of my wedding dresses with fake blood or something.
Decisions, decisions...

LeeAnn_cd
10-04-2007, 09:09 AM
I use to use halloween to go out dressed but not anymore.

Wenda
10-05-2007, 07:59 AM
I'm using Halloween as an excuse to get some new clothes. ;) :cheer:
Absolutely: new long black wig, 3 new thongs, one with chains, a leather and chain choker, a studded leather mask, a lambskin cincher/garter, a leather and mesh bustier, a leather vest and a long black mouton cape with hood. :D:hugs::hugs:

SilkySteph
10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
This year I'm going as Tina Turner. I've got the wig, heels and pantyhose ready to go. I can't wait to see the reactions that I get from everyone. My fiancee doesn't even know how HOT I'm going to be. She knows of my crossdressing, but has never seen me dressed to thrill. Can't wait!!!:heehee::heehee::happy:

Allana_Hamilton
10-05-2007, 08:55 PM
I'm using Halloween as the excuse...that, and I've got a costume contest winning streak to maintain!

JazmyneCD
10-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Last year I went dressed in my wife's business attire and everybody loved it (skirt, hose, heels and jacket). A few women commented on how well I walk in heels. Little do they know... :)

Khriss
10-06-2007, 02:04 AM
The Crossdresser's National Holiday!!! :heehee:

and "realy " looking like "Cat Woman" could be trouble for Your Spouse..
or raise more eyebrows when "YOU" dressed that way ??
My "Witch Costume" might have thigh High Boots ??
kinky .. hehe ..xx"K"