PDA

View Full Version : Avatar and Signature pics for Halloween

MarinaTwelve200
09-30-2007, 08:30 AM
Well, its getting to be October so I decided to introduce a new avatar and a signature strip/photo of me in various guizes for Halloween!. I am gonna have THREE halloweens this year. Our Sundayschool clas has moved up its party in the woods to the 20th. Then there will be the usual celibrations on the 27th, and finally the REAL Haloween with trick or treaters and the house of horrors The 31st.
My primary costume for the party will be Groucho Marx---I'm gonna do the "gypsy fortune teller" ca 2004, again next year---a good break between fem disguises.
Now I gotta think of something for the following Saturday night and Halloween itself.

docrobbysherry
09-30-2007, 08:58 AM
I can't even load an Avatar pic. You've loaded that and a dozen others. Maybe if you say the rite word even, the duck will fly down and give u $500! Sounds like you'd rather be the gypsy this year, than groucho? We all do the best we can, dear. Hope your H is fun!

Angie G
09-30-2007, 09:06 AM
I going to do my best gust to be a ordinary girl again this year but it's my ticket out of the house :hugs:
Angie