PDA

View Full Version : Still coming to tabs of who I am

JustMe21
09-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Hello ladies well I haven't posted her in awhile and I never really posted a lot anyway. I've been through wearing panties or thongs and feeling like this is stupid and when I moved from my old place to here closer to work I threw my panties and thongs away because I felt that this desire was gone to wear those things. Well the last couple of months I've really been wanting to put on some sexy panties or thongs and liked the feeling it gave me even though I don't dress all the way. Well today I read a post on here about a husband saying he loves wearing his wife's silk robe but is kinda scared and confused. Well it made me think and I actually bought me some panties and a bra today. The part that is confusing for me is that I'm hetero love women and I enjoy my job I'm an auto technician I get dirty and sweaty everyday I go to the gym regurly I'm 6'1 230lbs but yet I still want to feel feminine sometimes out of all of the what everyone would say manly things that I do. Its just very confusing and scary because usually people associate cd with being gay or tg but now now I'm beginning to see its not like that but just thought I would get that off my chest. Lata girls

Marcie Sexton
09-30-2007, 04:14 PM
I know where you are coming from...If its any help, I firmly blieve that dressing and the feelings associated with it. Having done some semi-extensive research I've come to believe there are indeed other factors that influence our feelings.

Even though I detest talk show hosts, Montel and Oprah both has some enlightening shows that deal with transgenderism. I would suggest that perhaps there are circumstances that are involved with you, much as they are with me that influence our decision to dress.

Take heart with the fact that there are more and more people who are bringing this to the attention of the main stream and while I'm also sure that it will be years before we are readly accepted, it will happen.

We will be accepted by the main stream society...If there is major problems you see in your personal life, I would suggest professional help...My advice,
continue to dress, ease up on yourself, and most of all enjoy life to its fullest...

Marcie...

Jaydee
09-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Just Me,
Welcome to the "Journey". Many of us here feel the same way. In my drab life, I am very much a man, and enjoy many of the things normally associated with men. Yet I am drawn to wearing clothing of women. I can't explain it. I am coming to accept my feelings and my self. I am no longer ashamed, like I once was. There are many paths but I think we are all on a similar journey.

Jaydee

Diane Shaw
09-30-2007, 04:39 PM
The feeling to enjoy womens clothing I think is enstilled when we were young boys, to see how special dad treated mom, how girls were treated at school in their colorful clothes, perfumes. To admire girls is perfectly normal, to enjoy wearing their clothing is only a part ot the admiration.
I am an automobile Technician also, I did some work on a Grand Am that the trunk was full of girls clothing so I borrowed a pair of shorts for the evening and they fit perfectly "juniors size 2" I am a little feller. I put them back the next day, after the repair I saw this girl and she was sweet I could not believe her clothes would actually fit me, but they did, and this made me realy want to wear girls clothes.
I am 41 and have been wearing womens clothes for some 25 years and I am not gay, I was married for ten years, my wife ran me off becuase she wouldn't understand my girl side.
I believe you are ok, just the girl side seeping through, it is ok.
Peace and Graces of the Market Places.

trannie T
09-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Most of us here are heterosexual and many have "macho" type jobs. You are not the Lone Ranger. I don't think any of us know why we are crossdressers just that we are. There is nothing wrong with crossdressing. There is nothing wrong with being a crossdresser.

JustMe21
09-30-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm glad I found this forum because actually I've been fighting with this for awhile I started like I've seen on here wearing my mom's bra and skirt. I guess last year when I joined this forum I was going through a brake up with my ex and wearing pantys kinda made me relax alittle. But nontheless you all have helped me tremendously I know I didn't post a lot but I read a lot on here.

sissystephanie
09-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Just me,

Your feelings are probably no different from what most of us have felt at one time or another. I am a man and proud of it. But I also enjoy wearing feminine clothes! No desire to be a woman, just want to be able to wear the clothing.

As others have said, most of us CD'ers are heterosexual and want to stay that way. There are plenty of CD'ers with very macho jobs, whose idea of relaxing is to slip into something pretty and feminine. I myself am an insurance agent, but I like nothing better then to come home and change into a skirt, pretty top, and some femme shoes. Already have the panties, and sometimes a bra, on!:heehee:

You are just finding your feminine side, so exploit it!:happy: It is totally natural!

Sissy

More Girl than man sometimes

Rosaliy Lynne
10-01-2007, 03:39 AM
Hello ladies well I haven't posted her in awhile and I never really posted a lot anyway. I've been through wearing panties or thongs and feeling like this is stupid and when I moved from my old place to here closer to work I threw my panties and thongs away because I felt that this desire was gone to wear those things. Well the last couple of months I've really been wanting to put on some sexy panties or thongs and liked the feeling it gave me even though I don't dress all the way. Well today I read a post on here about a husband saying he loves wearing his wife's silk robe but is kinda scared and confused. Well it made me think and I actually bought me some panties and a bra today. The part that is confusing for me is that I'm hetero love women and I enjoy my job I'm an auto technician I get dirty and sweaty everyday I go to the gym regurly I'm 6'1 230lbs but yet I still want to feel feminine sometimes out of all of the what everyone would say manly things that I do. Its just very confusing and scary because usually people associate cd with being gay or tg but now now I'm beginning to see its not like that but just thought I would get that off my chest. Lata girls

Not gay for sure but definitely TG for Transgender. As a CD we are part of the transgender community. I too love women. I also love being one whenever I am not at work. I love the freedom of the clothes, the styles and colors, makeup, jewlery and just the whole different way I look dressed. Btw: I am 6'1.5, 208 and a young 58 years old. I like both sides of me but I much prefer the gentler femme side.

As for people and what they associate... well most are un or ill informed and have no real clue one way or another. When I deign to notice them I smile - brightly, or flat out laugh. It disarms them and relaxes me.

This above all else ... to thine own self be true.

Laurengrl01
10-01-2007, 11:43 AM
"I've been through wearing panties or thongs and feeling like this is stupid and when I moved from my old place to here closer to work I threw my panties and thongs away because I felt that this desire was gone to wear those things..."
"Its just very confusing and scary because usually people associate cd with being gay or tg but now now I'm beginning to see its not like that..."
Justme/et el,
I can certainly identify with you. Like many of you, this all started as a child, wearing my moms stockings and slips. I have gone through a few 'purges' myself, trying to deny who I am. I found this site several months ago and it has been so helpful (thanks everyone for sharing!) and come to find out, I'm (we're) NOT ALONE. JustMe, I too am "hetero love women and I enjoy my job"; I have a lovely wife and two beautiful children. Best wishes on your journey.
- Lauren

TerriM
10-01-2007, 12:58 PM
We all struggle or have struggled with these questions through our lives. I found inner peace when I stopped asking why. I love getting dressed up but also love having a family and loved working a macho job most of my life. As you can see by these forums you are not alone.

Terri