PDA

View Full Version : Telling people I know I am a CD

Satin_Lover_13
09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Doing some thinking today and I am so temped to tell my friends I CD. Why? Because most have run anyway with my peoms and I want to see who really sticks around? With them knowing the truth bother me? No. I been thru worse and the friends I do more things with do know I wear women's stuff, my friend Rita has gotten me a lot of stuff too. When we do stuff I am a guy doing it.

Hmm telling my sister. She really pushed away a woman who wanted me but because she was a hooker and that wanted more from a man for once in her life. I did tell my sister that Kim was a sane choice compaired to other roads I could choose.

I been to lonely my life. I dress in women's clothes and have been doing longer then most of my friends have known me.

Life is hard but satin clothes takes the edge off. YIPPY. Being goofy. I was in a goodwill today but I would have no clue what to buy if I wanted to try to dress.

Thanks for listening. Its nice to be able to get it out in the open instead of letting it eat you apart.

Silky

docrobbysherry
09-30-2007, 05:29 PM
I agree Silky. I have been way less lonely lately. Now that I am apparently my own girl friend! The conversation isn't too stimulating, but you all help with that. And the sex has never been better!

Satin_Lover_13
09-30-2007, 05:35 PM
he he