PDA

View Full Version : Do CD's watch sports?

Pages : [1] 2

docrobbysherry
09-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Admittedly, I'm new to CDing and a bit clueless. I spent part of the Saturday watching football games. The rest was spent having something to do with CDing: on line, dressing, and working on pictures of me, a la femme. That's typical of my last couple weeks. 75% of my spare time dealing with some aspect of CDing, and 25% watching sports. Does anyone else watch sports? Or does your interest wane is you femanize?

occdresser
09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
I watch football always:cheer:

marykrissmithcd
09-30-2007, 06:13 PM
I watch football also. I also play and watch golf. I watch golf wearing panthhose but wear man clothes playing. As it get colder, I will wear pantyhose under my pants and probably my one piece body shaper.

sarahpectoris
09-30-2007, 06:14 PM
I share the same passion for sports as most non-CDing males. Rugby, soccer, tennis & skiing the main ones. I guess the only difference between myself and a non-CD male is that when I watch women's tennis I find myself wishing I was in their outfits!

charllote34
09-30-2007, 06:22 PM
I share the same passion for sports as most non-CDing males. Rugby, soccer, tennis & skiing the main ones. I guess the only difference between myself and a non-CD male is that when I watch women's tennis I find myself wishing I was in their outfits!

could not agree more i love all sports and those tennis outfits... hmm:happy:

TGKrissyCD
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
A very avid sports fan. When at a friends or relatives watching sports on TV I sometimes I wish I were home. At home when I watch sports, if in the day I have on sexy undies, hose and heels, as night approaches its baby doll gowns and heels.

tammysuetv
09-30-2007, 06:23 PM
I watch football- college and pro. I also watch a little baseball.

Joy Carter
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
No sports for me. I probably spend 20% of my time on Joy (mostly here). But the rest of the time, you can find me in the shop, tinkering with my vehicles or sacrificing a board to the table-saw god. :heehee:

SarahLynn
09-30-2007, 06:39 PM
Do not watch sports of any kind except live and then only Highschool or Little League. Anything else isn't a sport, it's a business, and not fit to be called a sport. In my mind even the Olymipics are beyond being called a sport these days. It would be my pleasure to see all "sports" and the idiodic sitcoms banned from the telly for all time.

As a side ?, i wonder how many marriages and families are no longer together because one or the other of the heads of the household were glued to the telly when they should have been interacting with their family?

SarahLynn

Chelseaswpa
09-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Absolutely love football- both pro and college, season ticket holder for WVU- my best buddy Plain Jane and I go to all the home games for WVU. The Steelers are my fav pro team, and also enjoy watching hockey. Hey lots of GG's watch and participate in sports:D. Besides it makes a good excuse to have a few and forget all the other issues of everyday life:drink: Today I was in full Chelsea mode wig and all, jersey, makeup :heehee: Too bad the Steelers lost, as well as my beloved Mountaineers on Friday- we will do better next week :tongueout

Lynette
09-30-2007, 06:55 PM
I love watching sports. football collage football and basketball.I'm a high school basketball referee, ride dirt bikes, fish, hunt.
Lynette:happy:

Pamela75s
09-30-2007, 07:05 PM
My wife and I love football, Pro and College. We have season tickets to Kentucty, go cats, and make all the Pro Bowls. Favorite teams Colts and Steelers.
Pamela

Jillm
09-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Nascar

docrobbysherry
09-30-2007, 07:33 PM
OMIGOD! I think I've found my heaven! Crossdressing and sports! Go Bruins, go Trojans, Ducks, Lakers, Angels, Dodgers, Chivas and Galaxy! ( I know, soccer! But, we don't have pro football, so what the heck am I to do?)

rachel_jean
09-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Yep.

Or at least listen to the game on the radio while making sawdust in the garage / shop, running to the basement to catch a replay of a big play when possible.

annekathleen
09-30-2007, 07:37 PM
Crossdressers are people, too!
I'm sitting here, Sunday night, wearing panties and a front snapping, underwire bra, with my medium sized breast forms filling out my shirt nicely, as I watch the Giants and the Eagles.
I have boobs, AND I understand the game, need I say more?

Faith_G
09-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Another panty wearing racing fan. :) Never was into "stick and ball" type sports, but I'll watch anything with an engine race (or pull).

My interests don't change when I'm dressed. You won't catch me crawling under my truck in a skirt though. Wouldn't want to get clothes I care about dirty.

charlie-50
09-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Admittedly, I'm new to CDing and a bit clueless. I spent part of the Saturday watching football games. The rest was spent having something to do with CDing: on line, dressing, and working on pictures of me, a la femme. That's typical of my last couple weeks. 75% of my spare time dealing with some aspect of CDing, and 25% watching sports. Does anyone else watch sports? Or does your interest wane is you femanize?

I d say thats a big YES!!....i personelly like basketball..and being im from san antonio that would be my world champions SPURS..baby.....charlie...:D

Kathryn Philips
09-30-2007, 08:01 PM
I hate watching sports and the fact that half of the television news time and newspaper pages is dedicated to sports. The only exception to this are major international sporting events such as the Olympics, World Cup Soccer and Grand Slam tennis tournaments. At work people think that I'm weird guy because of my lack of interest in sport. But of course they dont know that beneath my skin I am a woman....

SandyR
09-30-2007, 08:06 PM
My wife and I both love Football. We just got back from a road trip to watch the kidos High School team play. 41 to 14,,,,,,we won! Go Coogs!

SandyR

veronicagurl85
09-30-2007, 08:17 PM
Of course. I love sports love nba and nfl. I'm a hardcore broncos fan hehe

maryjanecapri
09-30-2007, 08:26 PM
GO COLTS!!!!

i've been an NFL/NBA fan for a long time. i am happy to admit i've been a colts fan since they sneaked out of baltimore. i'm embarrassed to admit i'm a pacers fan. oh well - you can't win them all.

angelfire
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Sports are not my thing at all. Never really liked them. I enjoy playing badminton, or swimming, but watching sports, none of them entertain me. Which is kind of unfortunate, because my city is HUGE on hockey, and everyone is a senator's fan except for me.

I don't mind watching sports if I am at the arena or whatever, mostly just hockey, but I hate watching it on TV.

maryjanecapri
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
i'm sorry we (colts) just beat you. ;-) i had a very good friend who was a hard-core broncos fan (he grew up on denver). every time i watch the broncos i think of him.

trannie T
09-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I enjoy motorsports and baseball. I enjoy watching women's tennis and figure skating so I can check out the little skirts and their panties.

sissystephanie
09-30-2007, 08:36 PM
I watch sports, baseball and football sometimes. Most of the time I am dressed enfemme, since I am a widower. Actually, I even was sometimes dressed when my late dear wife was alive. She really liked Stephanie!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

SandyR
09-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Veronica,

Go Broncos! Our road trip took us to Las Cruses this weekend. Small World.

Hugs.

SandyR

nikki_t
09-30-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't even know how to play football. :o

Priscilla Ann
09-30-2007, 09:04 PM
I often have football, nascar, golf, etc on the tv while I nap in the recliner on Sunday afternoons....does that count?

iwearpanties
09-30-2007, 09:07 PM
yes yes and we are Miami Hurricanes fans

ArleneRaquel
09-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Beyonce watches baseball :happy: :love: & :hugs: Beyonce Welch - I Loved to be WATCHED :happy:

Jamie001
09-30-2007, 11:00 PM
I have always watched Figureskating on ESPN. I love Michelle Kwan and Sasha Cohen!

Patricia Danielle
09-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Yea I love nascar and hockey. Use to like baseball till the crybabies went on strike because they can't live on 4 or 5 million bucks a year...Patricia.

Suzie Green
09-30-2007, 11:50 PM
I watch the oddball stuff. Sports car racing and Formula 1 on Versus, motorcycle road racing as well. Since I'm a runner and a triathlete, I'll watch the Hawaii Ironman and some of the marathons if they are televised. And the big bicycle races like the Tour de France and Giro d'Italia, well I'm glued to the set during the whole thing. Mainstream stuff is pretty much limited to maybe a major golf tournament. I never watch baseball or basketball, though I might watch part of a football game now and then, but hardly ever the whole game.

Suzy Harrison
09-30-2007, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry I'm boring.

I was never any good at sports at school or after I left - and have never been interested in any sports either. When I was young my brothers would play soccer all day, but it didn't interest me at all.

Even now there's not one sport I could think of that I would be interested in watching or taking part in.

You can see I'd be a 'hit' going out with guys to a game :rolleyes:

... well only as "suzy" I guess...:heehee:

Avsblues19
10-01-2007, 08:53 AM
I love watching sports. A lot of women love watching sports too!

Go Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL)
Go Cincinnati Reds (MLB)
Go Cincinnati Bengals (NFL)
Go Ohio State!

Marcie Sexton
10-01-2007, 09:29 AM
While my son was in school, I attended every football game he played in, I also enjoy college football, especially UCLA...and hoops is good too, especially college, but what get my clock ticking is March Madness...

Dixie
10-01-2007, 10:02 AM
I Love Football!!!!!

Gurly
10-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Absolutely. I watch baseball, especially the playoffs and of course will watch my home-town Indianapolis Colts.

AlanaBCD
10-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Love Baseball and Football

Wendy me
10-01-2007, 10:41 AM
yes i watch football some baseball .... hunting and fishing shows and a few car races .... and when the right horse is running some of that too.......

BarbaraTalbot
10-01-2007, 11:14 AM
But I have zero interest in sports least of all American football. All those guys running around for very short periods of time then taking a break seems kinda wimpy. Wearing incredibly tight pants and patting each other on the butts. Just doesn't seem very hetero to me. Face guard, mouth guard, what exactly are they guarding against?

Marla
10-01-2007, 11:15 AM
Go Colts!!

chantal rebbecca
10-01-2007, 11:33 AM
i watch baseball and my favorite F1 auto racing. i also play baseballl and lacrosse. Chantal

Gretchen
10-01-2007, 11:51 AM
I follow MLB pretty closely, have attended several games in person and am looking forward to the AL playoffs and World Series.
I also like college football and have season tickets to home games of my favorite school.
Have just gotten back into NHL after a long hiatus and am looking forward to following Vanc. Canucks.
If anything, my interest has increased since I started CDing again two years ago.

Gretchen

newtothelife
10-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Pro and College Football (GO BUCANEERS!!) and Hockey(GO LIGHTNING!!). I don't know what to say about my GATORS. Auburn got'em again. Well that should fire them up for LSU next week at least.

Ann D Bluebird
10-01-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm sure the two categories are not mutually exclusive...why would they be???.... But for me team sports viewing is mostly a BIG turn off moment. Now gymnastics, tennis, swimming and high board-diving. Yep I can cope with watching that!

As for football...:devil:..this "off side rule" can anyone explain it please?? (NO! REALLY don't bother!)

p.s. Has Karren Meadows commented yet??

Michelle_NY
10-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Yes , very much so. I watch Football and hockey gf

lmildcd
10-01-2007, 12:19 PM
Does the WWE count? The only thing I watch on a regular basis is Friday Night Smackdon. Stoopped watching baseball, football, hockey, and basekeball long before I decided to start dressing. Just lost interest.

Shannon CD
10-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Baseball. Just watched my team conclude their annual "post allstar choke". Oh well, there's always the mythical "next year".

SHELIA
10-01-2007, 01:23 PM
I only watch PBR enjoy Bull ridding. I only wonder if there are any panty werers on the bulls

Alice B
10-01-2007, 02:32 PM
I watch all sports. Have been a jock most my life and have a B.A. and M.A. in physical education.

CalvinKlein
10-01-2007, 03:38 PM
of course - love hockey, baseball, and football; devils, yankees, and jets

joselyn318
10-01-2007, 03:47 PM
I love sports! Especially going to University of Michigan football and hockey games (I am a season ticket holder for both). I am also a huge Chicago Cubs and Bears and Detroit Pistons and Red Wings fan. Go Blue!

CamillaCD
10-01-2007, 04:01 PM
In general I don't watch sports, whether live or on TV. The only exception would be if the National women's handball team was playing.

Michelle04240
10-01-2007, 04:38 PM
I do. I am a HUGE football fan. Patriots

And also a pretty big baseball fan Red Sox

FrancineCD
10-01-2007, 04:43 PM
i watch the phillies and football. Yesterday was a very long time coming. Phillies!!!!!!!!!!! sorry mutts errr mets:tongueout

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Hate sports. Never watch it.

Dragster
10-01-2007, 06:57 PM
I'll watch any motorsport, particularly F1 and Touring Cars, Athletics, Rugby, Football sometimes, and many others, but I'd rather go out and play the sport myself.

Tony

jaina
10-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Not me.
I'd rather read a book, hide at work, work on the car, go fishing, go for a walk, practice witchcraft, ANYTHING but watch sports.

Imma
10-01-2007, 07:07 PM
To Group::love:

While firmly girdled in multiple foundations, pantyhose and garter stockings, Imma watched Steve Spurrier win his last game.:D

Will most likely watch some more this weekend in same or similar configuration.:eek:

Why should GG get to wear all the nice smooth stuff?:o

Only part that is disliked by Imma are pinching earrings and hot wig!:thumbsdn:

For those of you wanting to see some pictures, go to clothing section and see Imma's stocking clad legs!:happy:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:rolleyes:

shauna 9
10-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I am a HUGE nascar fan.

KatrinaAshley
10-01-2007, 07:14 PM
People think I'm weird too for not following sports. Playing the few I like is much more entertaining.

MsPriscilla
10-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Rugby, rugby, and cricket, oh and fishing

veronicagurl85
10-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Veronica,

Go Broncos! Our road trip took us to Las Cruses this weekend. Small World.

Hugs.

SandyR

Wow yeah las cruces is close to my home well its like 45 mins away hehe. Would've been great to say hello hehe. And yes my broncos may have lost but I still love them. Oh wait I almost forgot I love ufc and pride fighting

Vero

Deidra Cowen
10-01-2007, 07:46 PM
i watch sports...sometimes even enfemme like on Sunday night I watched a bit of the football game while all dressed up. We have a gay sports bar here in Atlanta, I have been down there with some of my Tgirl friends also. Thats fun! Being a chick at da sports bar!!!

Mardi
10-01-2007, 08:35 PM
GO CUBS
Women's volleyball
HOCKEY
football

Kari Lynn Franks
10-01-2007, 08:46 PM
NASCAR RULESany nascar fans like tony stewart? thats who I follow never miss a race.I'm always dressed up in a skirt while watching the race the wife sits in her chair and snoozes. we like to watch iceskating and tennis like most of you I manlylove to dream of wearing the dance wear

Kari Lynn Franks
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM
wouldnt it be awsome to get together and dress up to watch a race and gossip (girl talk)?

Staci
10-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Absolutely CDers watch sports. I am watching football right now. I am very sports minded, love to hunt, fish, and other outdoor activities. Watching sports is for anybody.:2c:

Annette_boy
10-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Hi I love to sit and watch the big game in my sexy lacy undies and those football players in those tight pants mmmmm
Go Ravens
Annette

natasha
10-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I have to admit Racing. Any kind of car racing, dirt tracks in particular. Not sprint cars, latemodels or modifieds. They are not on TV much, but when its on im there. Otherwise Nascar. Go Tony!!!

Dee Talbot
10-01-2007, 10:19 PM
But I have zero interest in sports least of all American football. All those guys running around for very short periods of time then taking a break seems kinda wimpy. Wearing incredibly tight pants and patting each other on the butts. Just doesn't seem very hetero to me. Face guard, mouth guard, what exactly are they guarding against? Can this GG chime in here? I have to say that, as Barb posted, she is not into sports AT ALL!!!!! She has recently made the effort to come out to the pitch to watch our children play soccer. Our youngest son was pleasantly astonished to see Dad there to watch his game. Team sports are just not Barb's thing. I, however, am a Soccer Fanatic. I can certainly understand how it must seem to be the sports fan on the opposite side of the "football widow" equation. I have seen that glazed look come into her eyes when I try to discuss the finer points of soccer.

And speaking of the finer points of soccer:

As for football...:devil:..this "off side rule" can anyone explain it please?? (NO! REALLY don't bother!)
Are you really sure you wouldn't like a quick tutorial? I can wax rhapsodic about the off side rule :devil: Just ask Barb.....She may not know soccer, but she knows her off side rule!!!!

Dee

charlie-50
10-01-2007, 10:23 PM
I noticed no one said drag racing ...of course with a bunch of cders that might turn in to a whole new sport.....charlie...:tongueout

flatlander_48
10-01-2007, 10:33 PM
MOTORSPORTS!

The list of various forms that I have NOT seen is person is 'way shorter than the list for what I have attended. Been to driving schools as well as helped maintain race cars...

suchacutie
10-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Baseball, football, golf....sports are fun in any gender!

tina

terri7
10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
like to watch the girls bounce and wonder if id bounce the same if i took off my shirt and bra my best g f notiiced my developing condition and has started buying me bras she is such asweet heart

vivianann
10-02-2007, 02:35 AM
I do not like sports, however I do love watching olympic figure skating only, I like to restore old cars and trucks.

MsJanessa
10-02-2007, 06:56 AM
football--particularly the Black Bears and the Patriots---

jking90
10-02-2007, 06:59 AM
baseball, basketball.

LeeAnn_cd
10-02-2007, 07:15 AM
I like football and hockey. Baltimore Ravens and the Pittsburgh Penguins.

AngGG
10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm sitting here, Sunday night, wearing panties and a front snapping, underwire bra, with my medium sized breast forms filling out my shirt nicely, as I watch the Giants and the Eagles.

Um I have boobs AND I understand the game also...What are you implying???:devil::D

Elsbeth
10-02-2007, 04:34 PM
I'm a big sports fan.

Pro-Football: The Raiders baby
College Football: Minnesota and Illinois
College Basketball: Minnesota and Illinois
Pro Baseball: Minnesota Twins
Pro Basketball: New York Knicks
And I am a huge fan of professional bicycling

El

charllote34
10-02-2007, 04:36 PM
noo we are ladies and dont do such frightfull things !! ( joke) heehee:

jennifer41356
10-02-2007, 04:44 PM
I am a Browns (NFL), Indians (MLB) and the Auburn tigers....war eagle....:drink::love::thumbsup:

Jennifer

Rita B
10-02-2007, 05:06 PM
It would be an impossibly difficult choice if I had to give up my love of sports to be xdresser.

Xandra
10-02-2007, 06:48 PM
For me it’s football, football, football (the version played outside the United States), rugby, and the Olympics. And it's only 3 years until the next World Cup!

Alex.

docrobbysherry
10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
The Black Bears? I didn't know u still had any in Maine!

football--particularly the Black Bears and the Patriots---

Syndi
10-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes Syndi loves WWE and UFC

SatinDoll00
10-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Love Hockey!!

It is the only sport where players actually wear garter belts!!! :tongueout

Seriously...I grew up just outside Ottawa Ontario, and have played hockey since I was about 5. Crossdressed since about 4.

I have actually played hockey games in my satin panties and satin and lace garter belt holding up my hockey socks! (with other gear over top of course!)

Morgan

Trish
10-03-2007, 03:30 PM
I don't watch any sports on televisiom. I can't stand listening to the sports announcers. I do enjoy going to games in person, baseball, football, and basketball.

RobertaFermina
10-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Watching sports, for me, is about being emotionally flat and having nothing better to do.

I go through years where I watch lots of sports.

These last few years I have not watched more than a handful of sports events.

So this CD is out of the sports spectating business.

I can sometimes think of CD as a sport !?

:rose: Roberta :rose:

GoSquad
10-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Yes of course....

Cheerleading competition
Nascar

and 5 of the passed 7 years participated in the City Volleyball tournament, I was only able to wear a skirt at least 3 of those years. This is daytime bible belt...Kansas.

Roxi Loh
10-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Does the pope shit in the woods...sorry...yes of course we do. I also watch What Not To Wear (where do these GG's buy this stuff) and other shows.

docrobbysherry
10-03-2007, 10:59 PM
One of the greatest movie musicals of all time! AND probably a equally huge influence on my subconscious also!
[QUOTE=GoSquad;1030211]Yes of course....

Cheerleading competition
Nascar

and 5 of the passed 7 years participated in the City Volleyball tournament, I was only able to wear a skirt at least 3 of those years. This is daytime bible belt...Kansas.[/QUOT

julie-cd
10-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Im a huge baseball fan , watch every basketball game UK plays, and wrestling!

Imma
10-05-2007, 08:42 PM

For past twelve hours, Imma has been dressed in a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Nude pantyhose, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, a long line bra with inserts, a pink slip, a wide black leather belt with big buckle and two prongs, a women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings with gold star earrings clipped to hoops for added discomfort, a long blonde wig, and a print Muumuu. :D:eek:

Imma filed, buffed, and did fingernails. One coat of quick dry, two coats of fire engine red, and one clear coat of “hard as nails.” :o

Imma locked on black patent six inch high heeled pumps at 6PM. It will be a long night in CFMHH!:devil:

Stephanie Scott
10-06-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm a huge sports fan -- especially football. I played football in college and have coached.

My wife has also become a football fan, but she says she doesn't like to watch games with me that are "important," i.e., games involving one of "my" teams. (Losing puts me in a very foul mood). So I thought maybe I should try watching them w/ her while in girl mode. Has anyone noticed a difference in the ay they react to an important game when dressed as a girl instead of boy mode? Are you calmer, or does it not matter?

Just curious

Andrea's Lynne
10-06-2007, 09:22 AM
The Mrs. and I are BIG college football fans, so it's nice to spend time together watching football.

I can watch just about any sport, but it takes the WOrld Series to get em to watch baseball......the season's just too long for me!

Marlena-4now
10-06-2007, 10:05 AM
Have been hooked on the BoSox since the impossible dream season of '67 when I went to Fenway with my cubscout troop. My wife was indifferent for many years but now she is into it also. It's great to watcg the games together ! We were both broken hearted when Johny Damon defected to the hated yankees.

Alex R
10-06-2007, 10:17 AM
Still a great fan of the "beautiful game": i.e. football. The global round ball variety of course!

When played at its best it exhibits individualism, team work, comradeship, professionalism,discipline and sheer energy all at the same time.

And I don't go along with all this sexist c**p that it's a blokes game and woman just can't get it. Look at the number of women who attend all the big games. In fact my old mum and her sisters, all in their eighties now, used to go and watch their local professional team when they were young all those years ago!

So if they can get it then so can a tg!

Mitch23
10-06-2007, 10:19 AM
you would have seen some very unladylike behaviour from this bunny if you had been round my house this afternoon watching england beat australia in the rugby world cup!

mitch

Veronica 1
10-06-2007, 11:50 AM
I would rather watch a fashion makeover show or cartoons. Never have been into sports unless you count fishing.

jennifermay
10-06-2007, 12:10 PM
I love watching football, basketball and baseball. I'd love to find a skimpy Charger Girl cheerleading outfit and some pom poms so I could watch the Chargers in style. Don't know where I could find some of those hot cheerleading outfits that would fit me well. I guess I'll just have to keep fantasizing.

Imma
10-06-2007, 01:58 PM

After watching football last night, Imma stayed dressed, girdled, and with locked on black patent CFMHH pumps for all night. This allowed Imma to set a new record for being girdled of twenty hours.:D

Had to remove fingernail polish this morning for some "drab" outside stuff. Got that all done and got girdled up, dressed up, and nails polished again.:eek:

Plenty of good football on today. Imma hopes to get some more good sleep tonight!:o

Imma has all ready posted maximum daily photographs in clothes forum. Imma will make some more photographs for posting tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Billijo_06
10-07-2007, 05:32 AM
I was, at one time, a huge Eagles fan but no more. I guess the only sports I care about is NASCAR and the Powerade Drag Racing series. I have always loved and been involved at some level with DRAG Racing. Could this be a sign???? ;)

Ashleigh
10-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Just some baseball.
Ashleigh :doll:

Andrea_girl
10-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I never watch sports I would much rather spend my time on getting dressed and doing my make up

christid66
10-08-2007, 05:57 PM
Spent the weekend watching England/Australia Rugby on Saturday Morning, MSU throw the college Football game away on Saturday afternoon, Recorded the F1 Grand Prix & watched early Sunday Morning, watched the Tottenham v Liverpool football/soccer game on Sunday morning and the Redskins/Lions game on Sunday afternoon.....So I suppose that's a 'Yes I watch sports' from me !

serinalynn
10-08-2007, 06:29 PM
I crossdress and watch sports for me its NASCAR and college fooball unless of course there is a Saturday night NASCAR cup race on then the race will always in win out.

Chiana
10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
I doubt that my intersts are completely typical. I watch the Golf Channel a lot and I record and watch any motorcycle racing show I can find. I am an AVID golfer and a sport bike rider. I probably play too much when I should be working. My daylight hours are guy oriented. My nightime hours are CD oriented.

Jamie001
10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
No, just figureskating.

switcheralso
10-09-2007, 06:01 AM
Football and College Basketball which start in less than a week…

MustangGirl
10-09-2007, 08:47 AM
GO COLTS!!!!
i'm embarrassed to admit i'm a pacers fan. oh well - you can't win them all.

I'm to the point I am embarrassed to say I live in central Indiana because of the Pacers. :o

Love the Colts and all forms of motorsports, IRL/USAC/NASCAR. Drove sprint cars when I was younger and dumber, well at least younger.

Cassy11
10-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Does my interest wane as I femanize? NO. Being a CD is part of who I am and dosen't stop me from enjoying sports or enything else I would like to do. Besides I've seen many beautiful GG's go crazy over their favorite sports team, and the cheer leaders, that's something else.

MsPriscilla
10-09-2007, 09:53 AM
To all my girlfriends in Australia and New Zealand,

See you in four years

tee hee

christid66
10-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Great post Priscilla,
:^5:

Here's to Saturday......:praying:

"Swing Low.........:rose2:

Angie G
10-09-2007, 06:46 PM
I watch Hunting/fishing some time Nascar or NHRA drags or a baseball game now&then :hugs:
Angie

jibhose
10-09-2007, 08:33 PM
I watch the Buckeyes every Saturday and the Panthers when they are on. Living in Ohio makes it hard to catch Panther games.

Tedi
10-09-2007, 09:26 PM

GO WINGS!

Dusty
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!go Jeff Gordon!!!!!!!!go Balimore!!!!!!!

Billiemarie
10-10-2007, 08:04 AM
My dressing up takes on other forms. Cowboy Action Shooting where we dress like our favorate cowboy from the past, either tv or real person and shoot guns from the 1800's in a timed competition. Also like sailing in my 27' coastal cruiser. Lot of other things I'd like to do but have not the time or money to pursue.
Billie

Tip or Ozma
10-10-2007, 03:03 PM
I was born with the shopping gene not the sports gene. If I did have any interest in sports, it disappeared many years ago while sitting on the bench constantly during Little League games. I guess that I can run better in high heels than in athletic shoes.

I do watch sports when it involves social situations--grandkids' sporting events, a mother-in-law who is a dyed-in-the-wool Twins fans, etc.

Geneva Lake
10-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I was a sports writer for years. Played baseball forever.
Still love the game (Go Blue Jays!)

Football's still OK, altho it's lost it's grip on me.
Like hockey better now. Never was into basketball.

Golf? Na

:D
Gen

Imma
10-11-2007, 03:18 PM

Today, Imma got dressed to watch sports tonight in a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Soft Black pantyhose, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, a long line bra with inserts, a women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings, a blonde wig, red patent four inch high heeled Mary Jane shoes, a black turtleneck sweater, and a black denim skirt with a black leather belt with a two pronged buckle. :o:D:eek:

It has been a long time since Imma was able to wear this skirt and this belt. :happy:

For some photographs see the clothes section for today's posts. Imma even shaved legs for photographs today!:thumbsup:

Ðarissa
10-11-2007, 03:26 PM
I love watching football, basketball and baseball. I'd love to find a skimpy Charger Girl cheerleading outfit and some pom poms so I could watch the Chargers in style. Don't know where I could find some of those hot cheerleading outfits that would fit me well. I guess I'll just have to keep fantasizing.A skimpy cheergirl outfit sounds like a plan. I should get me one of those and start watching hockey again. Too bad hockey doesn't have cheerleaders though. :( Hockey is about the only sport I watch and that isn't very often anymore.

Abby Lauren
10-12-2007, 09:45 AM
I used to be a very avid sports fan- of virtually all sports- and was a bit of a jock. Then, partly because of free agency's impact on the selfishness of the players, and partly because I became much more feminine in my thinking, I seem to have lost my competitive edge and only watch sports occasionally.

Daphne Renee
10-12-2007, 10:32 AM
I watch sports especially football. I will watch basketball or baseball occasionally as well.

AmandaM
10-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I watch pro football, pro baseball, and the UFC. When I watch football I can't change the channel or I might miss the cheerleaders! Also, I watch women's gymnastics, figureskating and sometimes tennis. I also watch QVC, LOL.

Imma
10-13-2007, 04:22 PM

As you can see from today's photographs, Imma is ready to watch some football today.:o

Imma is dressed with a pair of National-Style 88-Size 3X Soft Black pantyhose, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, a Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, a long line bra with inserts, a women’s watch, bangles, beads, black hoop earrings, a blonde wig, a red turtleneck sweater, and a very short black skirt tightly secured with a black leather belt with a two pronged buckle. :D

Today Imma put on five inch high heeled, black patent oxfords and laced them up tight. Imma then put on buckling leather straps with small padlocks. The straps go under instep and around ankle. Once these per pulled tight, Imma placed padlock in holes to prevent removal. Keys were given to my wife for release at a later time. Wonder how long she will make Imma wear these CFMHH?!:eek:

Wonder what she has planned for Imma on Halloween?:happy:

Tasha T
10-13-2007, 04:54 PM
I love both playing and watching sports. Always have. I particularly love baseball, ice hockey and football.

Kristen Kelly
10-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Both Myself and my GG GF love NASCAR, as for other sports, Super Bowel for the parties as well as horse racing.

Jenn2716
10-13-2007, 10:32 PM
My two greatest loves in my life (aside from my wonderful wife of course) are crossdressing and hockey. I've watched the sport all of my life and played it for the last 19 years. Although I my favorite team is the Buffalo Sabres, I love watching all kinds of teams and leagues: NHL, minor pro, junior, european, etc.

I play twice a week and two years ago I was playing 5 times a week. But that was a bit much so I had to cut back a bit. I think hockey balances out my personality and is a good counter weight to my femme side/crossdressing.

Go Sabres!!!!!!

Jenny England
10-14-2007, 03:18 AM
I watch the football or socca as its called in the US. For some reason i cant watch it when dressed as jenny though lol...

shericd7
10-14-2007, 03:26 AM
I like watching nascar, just got back from the talladega race it was a great weekend..

MsPriscilla
10-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Well played, Les Bleus

but not well enuf.

Bring on Argentina

Deborah Jane
10-14-2007, 04:25 AM
I love watching motorsports, especially rallying and touring cars. I also enjoy doing track days in my own cars!!

christiecd
10-14-2007, 11:20 AM
I love watching sports, and that doesn't change when I am in girl mode. Some people here say that they have cheerleader outfits, and I think that's a great idea!

christie

Heather_Marie
10-14-2007, 03:49 PM
I am like you veronicagurl85.

veronicagurl85
I love the Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche and Nuggets. I love all sports I will watch all of it of course I will have to wear something feminine while watching. Bras and panties are the usual but every now and then something special.

tricia_uktv
10-14-2007, 04:01 PM
I find the best way to do it is to listen to the sport while putting on your make-up, with a glass or two of wine of course

Tasha T
10-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Some people here say that they have cheerleader outfits, and I think that's a great idea!

Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders outfit here. Not that I'm gonna get dressed up in it with a game on tv or anything and start cheering (I'd feel like an idiot), but it's fun to wear and makes me feel hot!

Seraph
10-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Hello, I don't really want televised sport.

However, since I am into martial arts, I sometimes watch UFC.

Angela Sheers
10-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Why wouldn't we?:happy:

Wendy me
10-14-2007, 06:54 PM
goooooooooooooooooooo pat's.....................

immike
10-31-2007, 05:50 AM
I always love to watch the Dallas Cowboys play&really love to look at the
Cheerleaders&dream of wearing one of those uniforms-the vest,blouse&shorts/w
pantyhose&white boots

immike
11-05-2007, 11:04 PM
I fantasize of wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,as I
watch the Dallas Cowboys play,enfemme.I fantasize about wearing
the shorts,pantyhose,vest,blouse&boots.I'd love to know where I
can have a custom uniform made,without the stars,just one that looks
close to the real uniform?

Karren H
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Too funny!! Of coarse I watch sports!! What's wearing womens clothing have to do with that anyway?? Football on Sunday and Monday... Ice hockey any day.. I'm a complete vegetable during the summer and winter olympics...

And I play ice hockey twice a week, all year round!!

K

Tasha T
11-05-2007, 11:57 PM
I fantasize of wearing a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader uniform,as I
watch the Dallas Cowboys play,enfemme.I fantasize about wearing
the shorts,pantyhose,vest,blouse&boots.I'd love to know where I
can have a custom uniform made,without the stars,just one that looks
close to the real uniform?

I believe going on Ebay and doing a search for current and completed items will make all your dreams come true.

I copied this info from one of the completed listings:

"This Dallas cowboy 4 pc. costume set with spandex shorts and t-back underwear, shirt and vest. No cotton thread or inferior products. These outfits are made to last. THESE ARE VERY SEXY, They have been used by feature dancers for years. This one fits 38-46 in. hips,125 thru 160 lbs. OR you can send her your measurements and she will custom fit for you. Seemtress of over 28 years custom hand makes these for quality and fit. This is not a exact replica of the original cowboy outfit but is a simular style. The quality is comparable to the original. You can check our feedback on previous sales of these outfits. We have sold over 250 of these with only 4 resized, which was done at NO CHARGE!!! They ARE top quality. Any questions you may have CALL 'mom' Robbie at 806 352 8807. SHE CAN FIT ANY SIZE."

Now quit talking about it and order the costume already.

Audrey34
11-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Baseball for me. Usually listen on radio because I cannot stand to watch it on television (way too many close-ups of the players faces, way too many crowd shots and waaaaay too much chatter from the announcers). Long suffering NY Mets fan......sigh.
-Audrey

Colleentg
11-07-2007, 03:29 AM
Nope, never was a sports fan, although I do love playing softball. That's the limit. Now I know a lot of GGs who love sports, but to each there own. I have too much other drama in my life to fit other into it. Well, I do relax in a particular TG chatroom now and then But when they start talking sports, I have to leave. OMG! Some of the gurls in there know more about players, games and stats than those guys at ESPN!

Hermione Simpson
11-07-2007, 03:36 AM
yes, i watch soccer, because last night i went to see my favourite team play, and i also watch also sports on television as well

Rayne
11-07-2007, 04:17 AM
On rare occasion i watch snooker, cycling and ski jumping.

Many people enjoy football(soccer), but last match i watch (all 90 minutes) was years ago. :heehee:

Tammy298
11-07-2007, 05:27 AM
I watch some NFL football and my favorite teams are sort of in order are: Colts, Bengals, Bears, Browns, Dallas and Dolphins. I think I'm forgetting someone, but that only shows I don't live for watching footbal but may catch a game a week, if I'm luck!

Know one thing I do watch/follow religeously (no pun intended!:happy:), is F1 racing! There's nothing like laying in bed early Sunday watching a racing. Of course I'm usually "dressed fo the occasion". Garter belt, stockings, bra and full slip or long night gown.

Suzie S.
11-07-2007, 05:45 AM
My wife and I are HUGE Red Sox fans! :happy: Been going to Fenway Park since I was old enough to walk! Boston is an awesome city! We are also New England Patriots fans! GO PATS! :thumbsup:

KatrinaUK
11-07-2007, 07:02 AM
I'm a season ticket holder at Manchester United. Go to every home game and have been going for years. I love sports. Football (soccer), Basketball, Boxing, Rugby, Tennis.

Chris100
11-07-2007, 07:07 AM
I kind of like watching some motor cycle racing and very occasionally top class soccer, but am generally not much of a spectator or a sports fan. Prefer to get out and do things, if I can!

Chris :drink:

Rachael502
11-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Love the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics......

MonikaW
11-07-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm not a sports fan. I don't enjoy watching sports at all. I do enjoy playing some sports such as golf or tennis. My big thing is opera. I love opera and have season tickets here in DC.

Jane G
11-07-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm originaly from Liverpool, how could I not watch Football (Soccer for some).

8,0 last night, don't get me started.

I rather enjoy come dancing as well mind you. Think that could be the georgeous dresses though.

Kari Lynn Franks
11-07-2007, 06:52 PM
go NASCAR

KatrinaUK
11-08-2007, 06:01 AM
I'm originaly from Liverpool, how could I not watch Football (Soccer for some).

8,0 last night, don't get me started.

I rather enjoy come dancing as well mind you. Think that could be the georgeous dresses though.

Being a Mancunian I am currently biting my tongue. Besides most people on this board wouldn't understand Manc - Scouse rivalry.

Lois Page
11-08-2007, 06:07 AM
I like to watch Nascar racing, baseball, and football.
Lois

doris
11-08-2007, 06:45 AM
I love cricket and American football. Go Sussex and the Cowboys!!!

Doris xx

Ronnie
11-08-2007, 07:18 AM
I like Watching Football and Football I mean Soccer. Also Ice Hockey and Tennis and Golf, I love playing Golf. I also play Golf and Hockey Video Games. They are fun and Relaxing to me.

saratv555
11-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Growing up in almost Canada (shore of the great lakes) I got to be quite the hockey fan. I also spent my summer going to all the Real Salt Lake games (that's proper football). I really can't stand American football or baseball. They're so boring!

carie
11-08-2007, 02:35 PM
not a big fan of sports .. not into those baseball , basketball and all ..

i do go bowling sometimes and i've won a tournament last year. been slow since that and more to my superbike races ..yeah i do ride at the track but not in a event or sumthing. just trackday.

p/s: once there's a singaporean GG at the track. i just cant believe what i see. she just wear a matched bra and panties under her inner suit . i was soo jelous ! :heehee:

Victoria Stevens
11-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Yes I watch Sports. Mainly the big three, football, basketball, baseball. Encouraged my sons to play and coached in baseball and football. It's a matter of personal taste and just part of who we are whether we enjoy them or not. Hell, I even enjoy watching professional wrestling cuz some of the female managers wear such nice clothing. LOL

Billie1
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Yes, I watch sports, even 3-to-Nothing Monday Night Football games!
:straightface:

Nicole Erin
11-27-2007, 09:18 PM
If Peyton Manning would get his act together, I could probably bear to watch the Colts.

RobertaFermina
11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
I used to watch sports when I was depressed or irritated, and needing to live someone elses life. Now I crossdress.

If you see me dressed *AND* watching sports, DON'T EVEN ask me to change to drab and go do something else !

:rose: Bad Sport :rose:

Jilmac
11-27-2007, 11:18 PM
I have dressed numerous times then settled into my recliner to watch my Packers. and during baseball season i have watched the Brewers while dressed.....Jill

Stormgirl
11-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Football,motocross,supercross,snowboarding,and motorsports, i.e. Rally races.

Kimmie
12-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Just because I like to dress like a woman makes me no less of a man. Football, Baseball, NASCAR, sometimes UFC

Susan.
12-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I like all college sports, especially football.

satinsissy
12-19-2007, 11:42 PM
I am a huge sports fan. I love NCAA football, baseball and basketball and of course the NFL, MLB, NBA and the L/PGA.

Anyone interested in some free fantasy sports on Yahoo?

flatlander_48
12-19-2007, 11:44 PM
I am currently mired deep in Motorsports Withdrawal...

Ellisia_Lynch
12-19-2007, 11:44 PM

I've had may a fun time painting my nails while watching my beloved Liverpool on a Saturday morning (I'm originally from Chester). My 2 favourite pastimes!!

Ellisia

PS, Katrina - How many Man Utd fans does it take to change a lightbulb? Two. One to change the lightbulb and the other to drive him up from Surrey! Prawn sandwich anyone? ;)

Marvina Martian
12-20-2007, 12:25 AM
I used to watch rally racing when the Nascar channel had it on....I also watch cycling and Triathlon but other than that I am not into watching sports. I tend to have way too much else to do rather than sit down and watch something! ;)

Ashley1
12-20-2007, 12:44 AM
This CD loves college basketball and football, professional football up until now major league baseball as well as professional ice hockey. I always see a lot of GG's at all of these games who seem to love the games as much as I do.:hugs:

:love:
Ashley

RachR
12-20-2007, 11:10 AM
I used to play and still love to watch hockey. Soccer is up near the top for me too. Also motorsports (except for NASCAR :P) is a big thing for me to watch.

cdtammi
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM
yes of course i watch sports, who says a girl cant like sports.

laura47
12-20-2007, 01:15 PM
NASCAR, Golf and of course "Drag Racing"

loki_uk
12-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Does shoe shopping in the sales count as a sport ?

Carly CD
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
I'm watching football as I type this.I enjoy football,all types of motorsports,and hockey.I even participate in one of the 3. :D

Stormgirl
12-21-2007, 12:53 AM
I can't wait for Supercross to get underway in January. I am glad that there is a women's motocross league now but I don't know if they would allow a woman to compete in Supercross.

Jacqueline Manesis
12-21-2007, 01:07 AM
When I gather with my male friends I pretend to watch football. The fact is I am too busy with visiting my friends to notice much football. We are all usually running our mouths about everything under the sun. As for caring who is winning. It is of no matter.

This has nothing to do with my Cding. I just am one of those types who cannot fall prey to the propoganda displayed on television. I spend alot of my time reading books. I think more people should try this as you find many more interesting things in a book that have actual relevence in life. This is opposed to football stats that matter only to airmchair quarterback beer drinkers. No offense if your one of those. Many of my best friends are of this variety. I am just encouraging a little expansion.

Many GGs are also interested in sports watching. Many play as many sports as men. I think it has no relevance. If you think it does, maybe you should consider the possibility of being a sexist? I don't know. Just a couple of questions one might pose.

I am making friends or I am making enemies. Doesn't matter I am certainly my own individual........no getting around that. I tried plenty.

Jackie

summermarie
12-21-2007, 04:40 AM
My wife and I are HUGE Dodgers fans!

barbara blue
12-21-2007, 05:24 AM
The only sports I watch are the summer Olympics. I'd rather spend my viewing time watching adventure shows, especially ones about motorcycle travel like "Long way around" or trials events.

kimberly ann487
12-21-2007, 08:27 AM
I love all sports, baseball and hockey mostly, and I play golf when I can which is'nt often. Sports aren't near the top of my list but th'ere fun.
KIM

TxKimberly
12-21-2007, 09:30 AM
It bores the snot outta me. To me it's about as exciting as watching the grass grow.

EDNA
12-21-2007, 09:42 AM
I like to watch. Indy type racing.

Xandra
12-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Premier League football (soccer to my American friends) for me.

Gretchen
12-21-2007, 07:50 PM
I watch college football, major league baseball and NHL Hockey, esp. Vancouver.
Also go to at least 3 college football games every fall with my son at the college he attended and graduated from.
Gretchen

Andine
12-21-2007, 11:31 PM
G'dayfromdownunder!
I'm a young 65 and have taken up mountainbike racing on "single track" ... thats like a small sheep trail in the trees ... I have been contesting the Australian Nationals in the 'Grand Masters ' category ( read Old Farts )... I have won 3 races out of 4 in the series so far!
I used to be a volunteer ski patroller (30 years ).
I am a canyoner and caver.

I guess I don't watch so much as I participate.

Regards

Melissa Pink
12-22-2007, 06:12 AM
I am currently mired deep in Motorsports Withdrawal...

I can relate! I like college and the NFL, the NHL, the NBA and MLB, but motorsports are my all time favorite. I can't wait for the Daytona 500 which marks the start of the NASCAR season. I am one of those rare "crossovers" (go figure) that likes NASCAR racing as well as Indy Racing League and Euro Formula One racing. I've been known to get up at dawn on weekends to watch F-1 qualifications and races from Europe and beyond. I also like NHRA (drag racing :p), and off road racing.

:heehee:

Carly CD
12-23-2007, 10:41 AM
Melissa maybe it's a CD thing lol,I'm also one of those crossover types.I grew up around NASCAR go to a couple races a year,usally attend atleast one Indy race and also get up in the whew hours to watch F1 races.I do enjoy drag racing and have done it for a few years.My other thing is dirt racing which I've been doing for 6 years now.

Trinni
12-23-2007, 03:25 PM
It seems all I watch it sports and the food network.

Lisa Golightly
12-23-2007, 03:45 PM
F1... Love the politics and engineering :)

kristinacd55
12-23-2007, 03:51 PM
we sure do! this girl is watching football right now, also baseball, golf, skiing, running, basketball. Is watching fashion shows a sport??? Love "how do i look" and wish there was a crossdress "how do i look"!!!

mrde2006
12-24-2007, 03:19 PM
I love racing, football and hockey. I love watching these events live and will go underdressed appropraitely.:naughty

Traci_Ann CD
12-24-2007, 03:39 PM
This beginner CD used to like to watch Braves baseball on TBS but this last season (2007) was their last on TBS after 30 years of Braves baseball.

So I guess I will have to stick to watching pro baseball on ESPN during the week and Fox on Saturday days with TBS going to that new format of the Sunday Game of the Week this coming season of 2008.

Sarah Coleman
02-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Love NFL and college football;once watched a Michigan game en femme. Also watch baseball; love to keep score. NASCAR, Bandits lacrosse season ticket holder (en drab). Sabres hockey. Heck yeah, this CD watches sports.

Hermina
02-24-2008, 12:22 AM
I watch Football(soccer), mostly English Premier League, am a Liverpool FC supporter BTW.:drink:

Rebecca Lee
02-24-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm a big fan of football (American) and golf, and also play the latter quite a bit.

AshleyM
02-25-2008, 09:17 AM
All sports only thing that comes on the TV

Rebecca03038
02-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Not only do I watch sports, i go to many games, always en femme

Bonnie D
02-25-2008, 09:45 AM
I am a big NHL hockey fan, Ottawa Senators. I play hockey once a week for most of the year.

I watch some NFL, CFL, Nascar and Formula 1 racing, golf and full contact fighting.

Summer and winter Olympics. World Cup soccer.

Bonnie

Alana65
02-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I watch (at home, sometimes en femme) but don't play.

annekathleen
02-25-2008, 10:04 AM
I always watch NASCAR while wearing panties!:heehee:

Mitch23
02-25-2008, 03:32 PM
love rugby, cricket, football, athletics. not seen any of these as mitch but will do one day

mitch

pettitoes
02-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Of course they do. Many of us went to college, and follow the football team when we can.

I loved baseball until so many things ruined the game.

How about....the LPGA? I love Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbis. Soooo feminine. So cute.

I heard Natalie say she loves Prada!

Dena
02-25-2008, 07:17 PM
I never was much of a sports fan. I can enjoy it if I'm socializing
but very rarely watch any on my own.

KathrynTX
02-25-2008, 08:15 PM
I love watching football--NFL, college, Arena, Canadian, you name it.

VtVicky
02-25-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm more of a "doer", less of a watcher. I ski, dive (scuba), bike, golf, and kayak. I used to play and coach softball. (spent several years coaching girls softball.)

bianncats
02-25-2008, 11:36 PM
diehard sports fan and like previously stated I attend some while dressed...not completely mind you, but dressed.

b

shenangovalleygal
02-26-2008, 02:29 AM
yes i watch sports, but im never alone when i do so i cant be jamie the girl. i watch college football (go ysu!), pro football (go cleveland!), pro hockey (go pens and jackets!), pro wrestling (go divas! :p), when its on i watch the national college cheerleader and dance squad competitions. sometimes ill turn on the ncaa basketball tournament and get march madness.

Seville
02-26-2008, 02:48 AM
Pro football, local college football, and a fair-weather fan
of pro basketball and baseball.

Just received my OFFICIAL DVD of the Superbowl today! :happy:

Rachael Turner
02-26-2008, 12:50 PM
huge football (soccer) fan here. I also play center midfield.

Manchester united and la galaxy fan

Galaxy has when healthy the best midfield in the states with donovan and becks however the defense is horrible. Especially nick cannon the keeper. Thats why they were so bad last year.

Man U is doing okay aside from losing to City at old trafford for the first time in like 35 years.

tracigirl_tv
02-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I have my Phillies baseball tickets on my bulletin board, can't wait for the season to begin.

Also, I've been watching wayyyyy too much college football and now college hoops on the big screen TV, and loving it. Now....let's see....Ohio St vs Indiana and Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt tonight....who wants to come over and watch? *giggle* Cheerleader outfit optional :)

shirley1
02-26-2008, 08:00 PM
i pretend to like football (soccer) in england it is overhyped about - i dont get it - i like watching boxing tennis darts motor racing - so yeh i like watching sports - so do most ggs - nothing unusual there

jennifer41356
02-26-2008, 08:03 PM
yes i watch sports, but im never alone when i do so i cant be jamie the girl. i watch college football (go ysu!), pro football (go cleveland!), pro hockey (go pens and jackets!), pro wrestling (go divas! :p), when its on i watch the national college cheerleader and dance squad competitions. sometimes ill turn on the ncaa basketball tournament and get march madness.

a fellow Browns fan, i got to watch them on Direct Tv this year and i recorded tem and came home and watched them wear ing a skirt, maybe thats why they were 10-6:D:D:D:D:D

kristinacd55
02-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Doer-Runner(1/2marathons, etc, mt. washington race) golf, ski, &
Watcher-Baseball! Go Phils! starts soon Football-my team won the Super Bowl-NY Football Giants!! golf, skiing, track, basketball, & chess-what a sport. :)

Veronica99
02-26-2008, 09:21 PM
I watch all sorts of sports; football, soccer, Tour de France, Track&field etc. I'm not really a rabid mad fan, I just enjoy a close game (or race, whatever).

Oh, and someone mentioned watching women's tennis and outfits: I have that problem watching the Today show...did I just say that?

Amy Anne
03-05-2008, 11:17 PM
I happen to be a avid Greenbay fan and love the Packers but still sad that Bretts now retired. I would love to have the courage to go out in Amy mode but I wouldn't have the guts

sarahred
03-17-2008, 01:33 PM
I watch a ton of baseball, also watch hockey and occasionally motorsports.

JoAnnDallas
03-17-2008, 01:39 PM
I watch "Ninji Warror" on G4.

sloane
03-17-2008, 02:08 PM
LPGA GOlf, ALWAYS!!

SamanthaStevens
03-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Yes....Sports indeed....NFL Football....Even fantasy sports such as fantasy baseball on yahoo.com

btw - if you are interested fantasy baseball, PM DanaJ for details

TGMarla
03-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Do CDs watch sports?

I'll get back to you on that after the tournament.

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHH! MY BRACKET!!!!!:witsend:

melisss2u
05-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I can watch most sports in any outfit drab or enfemme

Emily Anderson
05-22-2008, 02:55 PM
I used to be an avid ice skating fan, loved especially to watch the ladies twirling in their skating dresses. Aside from that, I've never been big into watching sport.

Sophia KT
05-22-2008, 05:16 PM
No.

It bores the pants off me.

Danielle Hyatt
05-22-2008, 10:10 PM
I love baseball!!!!!

Plese PM me if you want!!!

Your Friend
Dan:D

Angela-Russell
05-22-2008, 10:32 PM
I watch football(soccer to the us girls) & cycling. Occasionally watch tennis but not coz it's a sport. It's nice to see the girls in their lovely tennis dresses.

KarenCDFL
05-22-2008, 11:03 PM
I have never been interested in any sports at all which is very wierd since my mom was a sports nut.

A bunch of guys beating the crap out of each other over a pigs bladder never really did anything for me.

The hardest part is my family is really sports oriented and having to hang with them on Super Bowl Sunday and watch that crap is like nails on blackboard.

And to make matters worse, I'd rather just hang with the girls in the kitchen. LOL

Don't get me wrong, if sports is your thing, have fun. It is just not my thing

Ayame
05-22-2008, 11:52 PM
Sports ick. :tongueout

Stormgirl
05-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Ralley Racing
Moto-X
Snowboarding
Skydiving/Basejumping
F-1

And any other extreme sports

joselyn318
05-28-2008, 01:15 PM
Go REDWINGS!!!!! 2 more wins till we clinch the Stanley Cup!

Donna Michelle
05-28-2008, 02:16 PM
I like poker, pool (billiards) and classic cars which are "guy" things, but I hate sports. My wife also hates sports (she is a computer nerd). My wife teases me, because I watch Lifetime and other "chick flicks" that she hates.

We watch CSI and other things together, but she said she doesn't like when they show too many programs about kidnapping, rape and abuse. She wants to escape and relax and doesn't have much time to do that. Why waste her precious time watching miserable things like that? She does like to see the good guys win, though.

It is more fun to do things yourself than to watch other people do things. My wife can't sit still to watch home improvement shows. She gets out her tools or goes to Home Depot. It is best to keep her AWAY from the television. Ha ha. It is probably good that she doesn't like sports. She has a temper.

adelle
05-28-2008, 02:47 PM
rugby especially when its provincial rugby and nascar - f1 for me :hugs:

StephaniePA
05-28-2008, 03:35 PM
I love all the major sports especially football

Jeannie
05-28-2008, 05:36 PM
I will sometimes watch an Olympic event when it is on but All my life I have sucked at sports which is why I became a musician. I usually tell people, " You know the guy that was chosen last when teams are being made, I was chosen after him". So I guess I don't. You think that may have some thing to do with my CDing?

Jeannie

kymmieLorain
05-29-2008, 12:22 AM
For me I hate most sports, I however go to the local Collage games only yo watch the band as my son is in it. Football never had any meaning for me never did never will. Only sports I enjoy watching is motorsports, not the new nascrap whinner racing but SCCA touring car, drag racing, and before nascrap tv(speed) took it off the World rally.

Kymmie

Laurelanne
05-29-2008, 01:36 AM
I watch sports, hockey mostly, and... wait for it... play as well.. Yes play Just once a week now but...:eek:

VikkiVixen7188
05-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Football (Chiefs and Huskers) and Ninja Warrior. Also World Cup Soccer is pretty cool, and figure skating.

Andrea_girl
05-29-2008, 04:06 AM
I am a cd and i hate sport of any kind

I would much rather go shopping for a new dress or skirt, or shoes

LisaSae
05-29-2008, 04:11 AM
I'm really not into watching any sports unless you count American Gladiators as a sport :) . I do have a strong completive side though so maybe that makes up for it.

Lisa

Toni_Lynn
05-29-2008, 04:32 AM
Nope - not all at! In fact, I make sure that I have a stack of chick flicks available when something like the super bowl is on.

Toni-Lynn

LindaC
05-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Go Cubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heathertv35
05-29-2008, 06:55 AM
I am another Woman thats watches Nascar. Waiting for the day the the #88 picks me up and takes me for a "ride" :battingeyelashes: