PDA

View Full Version : My fiancee supports my wearing women's undies

dave46
09-30-2007, 08:06 PM
I am recently divorced after a long separation. My first wife had problems with me going beyond wearing panties so I didn't include her in my crossdressing while we were together. A woman I'd dated after my separation was into bondage and discipline, and she had no problems accepting my being turned on wearing women's underwear and breastforms, but we just weren't compatible in other ways.

My next partner is very accepting of my wearing pantyhose, bras, panties, and breastforms. She enjoys how arroused I can become when I wear them. I do not "need" to wear my feminine things every time we are intimate, and she even says I need not to be shy about it when I want to share that with her. This was a natural progression from our talks about sexuality when we first got together; I had noted in my online dating profile that I needed a partner who was open-minded and adventurous.
I now am getting more women's underwear that fits better, and that is easier with her. I can use her name on mail/internet orders and even shop with her. At this point, I haven't even tried to dress up fully en femme with dress or skirt & blouse, makeup, and wig.

Recently I have been thinking about trying a v-string artifical vagina, but haven't shared this with her yet. Also, I was very interested when I saw the FemSkin silicone bodysuits! Anyone here ave experince with eier of those products?