PDA

View Full Version : friends

claudia797
03-21-2004, 08:53 AM
i am so glad to see so many people finding a place to meet and make friends .so please when you join don't just read,make a post or reply so that others will know something of your personalityand hopefully you will find the best friends you will ever have(someone you can be fully open with!!)
lol xxxx ;)

Daisy Lace
03-23-2004, 08:45 PM
Good Message claudia797 about participation in forums!Thanks for responding to some of my posts also,love ;)
I was like all the people viewing and not responding,until just about one week ago!
I am very shy so if I can any one;girl,boy,or other can do it!
SO DON'T BE SHY,GIVE US A TRY!!!!!
love,Daisy Lace :)

anne
04-30-2004, 12:45 AM
i am so glad to see so many people finding a place to meet and make friends .so please when you join don't just read,make a post or reply so that others will know something of your personalityand hopefully you will find the best friends you will ever have(someone you can be fully open with!!)
lol xxxx ;)
That my dear claudia is something i have always wanted but can never seem to get

Dana_cd
05-01-2004, 12:58 AM
Hi girls,
I only wish I could make some good friends here, nut it doesn't seem to be happening, oh I got a very few messages and I replied to them and I even got a couple of e-mails, but again with my reply I hear nothing at all back either way, I hate to say it but I feel this forum may not be working out for me, even with all my posts, I just don't know,
just wishing and hoping for alittle more I guess

Nina
05-01-2004, 01:16 AM
I too have posted many threads and get some replies but only sort of made friends with anyone. Maybe we should all put our cards on the table and in one thread. Say who we are, WHat we like and what sort of person we would like to e-mail, Would this help?

lara_myklund
05-01-2004, 07:10 AM
I too have posted many threads and get some replies but only sort of made friends with anyone. Maybe we should all put our cards on the table and in one thread. Say who we are, WHat we like and what sort of person we would like to e-mail, Would this help?

Would be good if more people filled in as much of their profiles as possible, so that you've a better idea who you're talking to (age, marital status etc)??

Dana_cd
05-01-2004, 09:15 AM
I've updated my profile as much as aloud (by the space you get) with more info. but also if anyone would like to know anything about me they could always just ask, I know that I call all you sisters cuz thats how I feel, we are all sort of sisters, hope that hasn't chased anyone away, I also feel that we need each other cuz we are all very much the same but different (if you know what I mean) we can and have helped each other just by posting the things we have and the questions we have asked, (I know many of you have helped me) I love to see all your pics the ones I've seen you all are so beautiful, all I can try to do is try to look so good but you have given me hope that if I keep trying I may get there, the only thing I know is that I'm glad you are all there and I know it sounds fony but I kind of love all my sisters, we have the courage to be who we are and that makes me proud of all of you,
I'll stop now cuz it sounds like I'm getting moochy, so everyone have a very special day, I know I will cuz I just bought me a new dress, and it looks good and I feel good in it, HAPPY DRESSING

anne
05-02-2004, 11:03 AM
I've updated my profile as much as aloud (by the space you get) with more info. but also if anyone would like to know anything about me they could always just ask, I know that I call all you sisters cuz thats how I feel, we are all sort of sisters, hope that hasn't chased anyone away, I also feel that we need each other cuz we are all very much the same but different (if you know what I mean) we can and have helped each other just by posting the things we have and the questions we have asked, (I know many of you have helped me) I love to see all your pics the ones I've seen you all are so beautiful, all I can try to do is try to look so good but you have given me hope that if I keep trying I may get there, the only thing I know is that I'm glad you are all there and I know it sounds fony but I kind of love all my sisters, we have the courage to be who we are and that makes me proud of all of you,
I'll stop now cuz it sounds like I'm getting moochy, so everyone have a very special day, I know I will cuz I just bought me a new dress, and it looks good and I feel good in it, HAPPY DRESSING
I feel the same way I think it is a great site for information and helping each other with problems I think this is wonderful and all the sisters out there do a great great job as far as this goes
But if you are looking for a e-mail friend a girl so that you can talk to,and who has the same interests as yourself Like loves to dress as a girl this is
a lot harder I have been trying since i found this site and i am geting no
where Nobody wants to send e-mails

ruby red
05-21-2004, 10:39 PM
;) hiya well youre right im just getting started but freinds are just that ;) hope we can become freinds in time ciao for now :(

Mzice13
06-29-2004, 09:53 PM
Hi Dana, I've been looking for CD's orTG/Tv's to talk to. I am female who used to live with a CD for 4 years. I If you want you can contact me. My email is mzice13@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you
:rolleyes:

Davina1489
06-30-2004, 04:56 AM
Hi everyone friendship is so very important and I promise to answer any and all messages sent my way I admit it may take a day or two but I do so want to be friends when I am dressed I wish I could be with you in person to share your lives. my email is dcrpcr2004@yahoo.com take care ladies may you always feel as beautiful as you look
Davina. :)