PDA

View Full Version : hello ladys

barbra
10-01-2007, 03:08 AM
just stopped in to say hello to all the ladys here.hope your weekend was great and you had lots of fun.mine was real bad,had to deal with a hatefull wife that does not like cds,realy hates them,isnt that some stuff.for me i love very much beying a crossdresser and love to read the things you ladys post here,it gives me hope and joy sometimes,now i am gonna press on even harder to be that best i can be,a crossdresser,love you all ladys.have a great week and take care,barbra.

angelfire
10-01-2007, 06:00 AM
Hi. I had a great weekend myself. It definitely sucks that yours wasn't as good.

traceyanne
10-01-2007, 06:11 AM
hi barbra,
sorry you had such a bad weekend, your wife sound quite like my ex-wife, she didnt like my cding but allowed me to wear undies, then if we had a argument she would ridicule me for it, needless to say i was outed in the divorce papers.
i now have a wondeful wife who accepts me as i am and who encourages me in my dressing. maybe over time yours might come to accept too. hope you have a good week.

Ruth
10-01-2007, 03:32 PM
...had to deal with a hatefull wife that does not like cds,realy hates them... .now i am gonna press on even harder to be that best i can be,a crossdresser.

Barbra, if you really love your wife, try to be the best husband that you can be, be a man to her, then maybe she will give you some space to express the feminine that you have in you as well. You have to satisfy her needs as well as your own.

Amanda Shaft
10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Sorry your weekend stank! I had a nice time wearing an outfit I hav'nt put on for a while: it looked fab!

I've just split a finger nail, boo!
Amanda

barbra
10-01-2007, 06:40 PM
thank you for your support and love and kindness,it means a lot to me.for one thing i have tryed everything that i can think of even kissing her feet and trying to make her happy,but she is still bent on not and will not have anything to do with a cd.now whats next?one thing i love my cding and am not gonna stop for her.i guess she will have to go her own way i guess.what else can i do?

Veronica 1
10-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Barbra, it is so sad that you had a bad weekend and that you have such a fatalistic look upon the relationship but sometimes you have to be realistic of situations and go your own way. All that I can say is to make the choice that is best for you and enjoy life. Love and hugs.

sami1952
10-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Sorry about your weekend, but don't give hope,as long as you are happy with what you do then enjoy it as long as you can. best of luck.