PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You Shave?

stefcd1
10-01-2007, 09:40 PM
A question for all you girls out there that shave their legs and underarms. How often do you shave? And using what?

I shave my legs and underarms everyday in the shower. I love the feel of shaved smooth legs, especially rubbing together in bed under my nightgown. My chest and stomach I shave every other day.

How about you?

Jolene
10-01-2007, 09:54 PM
I have had good results using a gel shave cream brand such as Edge. Also apply a good lotion afterward to soften the skin.
Jolene

Annette_boy
10-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I Shave my face daily and my legs arms and the rest weekly just before going out seems to work for me
I use ladies shave gel and liquid bath jel "scented of course" and a Daisy disposable razor
Annette

Jocelyn Quivers
10-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I shave my legs, chest, and stomach daily. If I skip a day it will definitely show. I usually do my arms and underarms every 2-3 days.

charlie-50
10-01-2007, 10:30 PM
I try to shave every other night ...using a razor....a little while back someone talkin about a product called veet...tryed it tonight...worked great on my legs...but dont get it near your genital area it will burn a bit....charlie...:heehee:

Melinda G
10-01-2007, 10:44 PM
I'd like to shave every day. But it's just too much trouble. I love to be smooth all over. But the transition to smooth, is much more exciting, after getting a little hairy for a week or two.

SandyR
10-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I shave my legs, under arms, and fingers every day. In process of getting laser hair removal on my back and chest right now. Plan to do my legs next year.

SandyR

docrobbysherry
10-01-2007, 11:14 PM
I am lucky. I am very light skinned and the hair on my arms, legs, and underarms, etc., is nearly invisible. My face, ears and nose are my problem areas. My skin is so sensitive, I can only use an electric razor. Or get a rash. I love the smooth leg feeling, too. So, nylons for me!

shauna 9
10-02-2007, 12:43 AM
I'd like to shave every day

My Lady Marsea
10-02-2007, 12:52 AM
OMG...everyday.:straightface: Where do you get the time. I swear those little nasty hairs poke back up in hours. I bought a Emjoi Optima epilater and even with ripping the little devils out by the root it seems like I'm mowing different parts of the yard every 2-3 days for about a 15-20 minute stretch.:p Different areas seem to grow back at different speeds. Of course the face is every day just before going out. When I win the lottery, I'll either get it all removed for good or hire someone to mow me daily LOL.:thumbsup:

sterling12
10-02-2007, 02:51 AM
About every three days. A "decent" throw away razor, bar soap. It was good enough for my Momma. Works for me!

And no complaints from The Peanut Gallery, when I'm out and about.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Ann D Bluebird
10-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Everyday on legs, chest arms and hands. Armpits maybe once a week. I use the Phillips "Bodygroom" electric trimmer, which gives results I am happy with ...although the battery life is fading fast and :( ouch!!! watch out for the foil getting worn through.

Jude

Kate Simmons
10-02-2007, 04:30 AM
Suffice it to say a lot. I'm "high maintenance" in that respect, otherwise I morph into a hairy bear fairly quickly.:heehee:

Angie G
10-02-2007, 04:38 AM
Every 1to2 days soap on my legs with baby oil after drying soap on the underarms also :hugs:
Angie

Chelseaswpa
10-02-2007, 04:49 AM
No more than two days, now that the weather is cooling the hair seems to not grow as fast. The whole body gets done except for the top of my forearms. I use the gillette with 4 blades and Tone soap or Avon Skin So Soft shower gel. :thumbsup:

karynspanties
10-02-2007, 05:38 AM
I use Nair for men on my chest and legs. It lasts all week. Just be careful not to leave it on too long. It WILL burn your skin. But when used correctly I am nice and smooth for about five days. No razor rash either!

angelfire
10-02-2007, 05:54 AM
I don't shave my body, although I'd like to start getting it waxed. Shaving consumes so much time, and only seems to make it grow back thicker.

DAVIDA
10-02-2007, 06:10 AM
I shave pretty much every day. I use Ivory soap.

annekathleen
10-02-2007, 06:50 AM
I usually don't shave my underarm area during the summer time because I don't want anyone to notice when we are out at the pool. But once the Fall arrives and we close the pool, it gives me the chance to clean up under the armpits. Today I shaved them clean, ( they look so feminine ) and I put on some baby powder scent deodorant. I'm wearing a bra ( with breast forms ) and a sexy red panty.

LeeAnn_cd
10-02-2007, 07:22 AM
I use to shave my chest and have my wife shave my back every 5 days untill I had laser hair removal. My legs and armpits atleast once a week all year. I use Schick Intuition soap and razor all in one.

Carla4Guage
10-02-2007, 07:58 AM
I love the feel of everything being smooth so I wind up doing every day, everywhere! Oh what a chore. I have found that the Intuition razors do quite well, but they are so darn expensive, 3 for about $8.00, but they last about a week. I liked the idea of winning the lottery and having a shaving slave LOL.

kimdresses
10-02-2007, 08:11 AM
I love the feeling of being smooth. I shave my whole body everyday from head to toe. I am thinking about having laser removal.

Jilmac
10-02-2007, 08:30 AM
i've been shaving my legs for quite some time now, but only just started shaving chest and underarms. i was married for many years and my wife would have questioned shaving. now that i'm single again i am shaving all body hair(except pubes). i do legs every other shower, chest and u,arms when i feel stubble. i've never really had coarse or dark body hair so it hardly shows anyway. the coarsest hair on me is my beard which is why i'm not passable. my beard is so coarse it will start to show after several hours, even under heavy makeup. i prefer using creams on chest and u,arms, but a razor works fine on legs.
luv you all, Jill

MJ
10-02-2007, 10:29 AM
i shave every day , i use my mach 3 , then shower

Michelle04240
10-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Skintamates gel and a venus razor every day on legs, chest, face, belly. I trim my arms with a electric shaver really short here and there, and underarms with razor every 2-3 days or so.

Followed by a liberal coating of some type of cream/moisturizer.

Mmmmmm....smooth.

Daintre
10-02-2007, 02:05 PM
I shave my face daily, my legs twice a week and the rest, once a week. I find that a ladies shaving gel works great on the legs, I use a mild soap like Dove on the armpits and chest.

Eugenie
10-02-2007, 03:53 PM
I shave my face every day and my chest and legs almost every day.

From time to time I let my skin rest a little for a few days... Then I use a depilatory cream (Veet works fine with me). That gives me the smooth skin I deam of having all the time...

I'd love getting a Laser hair removal, but I've asked for a price quote and I definitely can't afford it...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Lisa Golightly
10-02-2007, 03:58 PM
I only need to shave once a week... I do it in the bath with a venus razor and Dove soap.

charllote34
10-02-2007, 04:46 PM
I have to shave every day and it hurts like hell !!!

Rita B
10-02-2007, 05:03 PM
I guess that I am lucky in a way. Maybe it's the result of so many surgeries and antibiotics or something, but except for a light beard I have no or very little hair. The last time I paid a visit to my doctor ( lady doctor that is) I showed her a rash that had developed under my arm. She prescribed an ointment and advised me not to shave there for a while. When I told the good doctor that I did not shave under my arms, all she said was that I would be surprised at the number of patients( meaning men of course) that do.

I did have a little hair on my arms and knuckles and I tried to shave them off but nearly hacked myself to death. As for the beard ,I find that new Gillette Fusion does a good job if your patient.

Rita

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Usually do a full body shave every day or every other day. Hate the prospect of body hair.

Paula G
10-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I shave my face every day and my chest, upper back, armpits & legs once a week before I shower. I just use a triple blade razor and shaving cream.