PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Did It!!!

spandexgirl188
10-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Ok, for those of you who have read my posts in the past, you'll notice that i have been asking questions about VPL. I have always been scared about someone finding out. Today I decided to give it a try and follow the advice you gave me. So under my drab clothes i wore a blue satin bra with front clasp and matching french high cut panties. I was nervous at first. As the day went on, no one noticed. I asked my wife at first if she could see any panty lines and she said no. I spent the entire day in bra and panties and it was a wonderful experience. In a couple of weeks I visit a friend of mine in toronto. I am going to workup the courage, and since i am driving there, I am going to drive back en femme. If its cold enough i might wear nylons and a skirt hehehe. I just wanna say thanks for putting up with my unending questions about underwear lines and for all your wonderful advice.

Jess.
p.s. I threw away all my male clothing.

JulieC
10-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Congrats! :)

Note, as observed in other threads, it's quite possible that people *are* noticing, but are choosing not to say anything. Most people won't say anything.

Also, driving en femme is quite nice. Go for it! And wear that skirt and nylons too!

JoAnnDallas
10-02-2007, 12:21 PM
I too have worn a bra and panties under my drab clothing. It depends on the style and color of the shirt. I have found that a dark loose shirt along with an under t-shirt works best for me. No bra straps show. I do make sure the bra is not a padded bra. Underline is OK. Also I have worn both panties and bra to work in the winter, since I usually wear a sweater at work, thus hides any mention of a bra. Many time in the winter, I will wear panties, pantyhose or garter belt/stockings, bra, and cami.

Ema1234 GG
10-02-2007, 12:21 PM

Surely you mean your male underwear? Becuase if you no longer have any male clothes, then a VPL isn't really what I'd be concerned about someone noticing, more the fact that you are fully dressed in women's clothes all the time.

Kikacd
10-02-2007, 12:31 PM
I have been underdressing for the last couple years at least twice a week with a camisole or sports bra. I always wear panties. (I only have two pairs of male boxers, if needed)
And as was mentioned above, If you wear a loose shirt and a T-shirt over your bra the straps don't show unless your shirt gets stretched tight for some reason. (bending over to pick something up can do this)
I also like winter because of being able to wear bulkier clothing. I will ever put small forms in my bra when feeling daring.

I have a mustache so I cannot pass fully dressed.

Kika

Jilmac
10-02-2007, 03:14 PM
Ok, for those of you who have read my posts in the past, you'll notice that i have been asking questions about VPL. I have always been scared about someone finding out. Today I decided to give it a try and follow the advice you gave me. So under my drab clothes i wore a blue satin bra with front clasp and matching french high cut panties. I was nervous at first. As the day went on, no one noticed. I asked my wife at first if she could see any panty lines and she said no. I spent the entire day in bra and panties and it was a wonderful experience. In a couple of weeks I visit a friend of mine in toronto. I am going to workup the courage, and since i am driving there, I am going to drive back en femme. If its cold enough i might wear nylons and a skirt hehehe. I just wanna say thanks for putting up with my unending questions about underwear lines and for all your wonderful advice.

Jess.
yes i have worn panties and bra under drab male clothes. i ahve also worn garter belt and stockings, pantyhose, body breifers, waist nippers, and even panty girdles, and nobody ever noticed
Jill

Denise01
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Other than when going to the Doctors, I have now worn panties exlcusively for over 3 years.
I find that they are so much more comfortable than the guy ones

I underdress most of the time. In the winter one can hide a lot under a bulky sweater or shirt. I fully underdress about 90% of the time, including wearing a bra, waist cincher and most of them time my breast forms as well.

I wear bras' with padded straps most of the time, and if any one has seen them, i have never heard a comment.
The stand i take now is that if some one sees the bra straps, and does not like them, so what, it is me that is wearing them

Denise:happy::happy::happy:

Phyliss
10-02-2007, 06:55 PM
Ok,.... I have always been scared about someone finding out. Today I decided to give it a try and follow the advice you gave me. So under my drab clothes i wore a blue satin bra with front clasp and matching french high cut panties. I was nervous at first. As the day went on, no one noticed..... I spent the entire day in bra and panties and it was a wonderful experience. .... I just wanna say thanks for putting up with my unending questions about underwear lines and for all your wonderful advice.

Jess.

I can very well indentify with your worry. The first time I decided to wear more than just undies, I KNEW that everybody had "X-RAY" Vision and could see what I was wearing. That was four years ago, these days I don't feel completely dressed unless I'm wearing the "proper trilogy" (stockings, bra, undies.) Not that I don't worry about "lines" .... but I also don't live in fear either. Even a GG who is particular about their manner of dress is careful to NOT have any "lines". My pants aren't so tight on me to look like they've been sprayed on, nor is my shirt very tight either. Comfortable clothing over whatever underclothes I happen to be wearing.

JenniferR771
10-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Why worry about your doctor? They have seen everything. Professional confidentially--they will never talk about a patient. Its the law isn't it?

tall sam
10-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Dont think I would risk it! I have worn my g string panties a number of times to work and once wore stockings ----- what a thrill!! BUT dont think I could take the chance of wearing a bra even through I would like to.

Veronica 1
10-02-2007, 07:44 PM
It is panties and hose under my drab all the time at work but I could not get away with a bra as we have to wear fairly form fitting shirts as a sort of uniform. If I had turned down my recent promotion, I could have worn my bra and forms under my heavy insulated coveralls all winter. Oh well, with the raise now I can buy more shoes.

Lori SC
10-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Jess,

I often wear a bra under a male shirt and undershirt. It never shows as long as the mens shirt is not too tight fitting.

Now if you just try a single shirt over the bra, it will be visible if someone looks closely.

Good luck on your drive back - You'lll love it?

Hugs Lori

P.S. Be careful though if you expect to get hugs. Bra straps can be felt, even if not seen!

spandexgirl188
10-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey,

Thanks for all your support. I will drive back dressed in femme. I will ask however one more question...Probably a stupid one....Are you guys tucked all the time will en femme underwear? if so ever have a problem with the boys as a result?