PDA

View Full Version : Why does it feel so right?

Satin_Lover_13
10-02-2007, 11:29 AM
For the past 3 weeks all most every night after I took my shower I put on a satin night gown an robe. Before when I did this 90% of the time it led to sexual gratification. This time it might be 15% in the past 3 weeks.

Last night I felt sick and also something happened at work which I feel I will get in trouble for. I took my shower and slept in my lingerie and it felt so right holding me, caressing me, comforting me and asuring me that it was ok and the lingerie was there for me.

Does this happen to anyone else? Do this make sense? Why does it make sense? What happens next?

KarenSusan
10-02-2007, 11:46 AM
When I was young there was more of a sexual arousal component to CDing. Now that I am older (61), there is minimal excitment. The clothes just feels so right.

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-02-2007, 05:02 PM
CDing may start with a sexual component but it is more than that. Most of us do it because it just feels right and natural.

Lori SC
10-02-2007, 09:34 PM
When I was young there was more of a sexual arousal component to CDing. Now that I am older (61), there is minimal excitment. The clothes just feels so right.

CDing may start with a sexual component but it is more than that. Most of us do it because it just feels right and natural.

Ditto on the above replies. The sexual arousal component usually ebbs over a long period of time, not weeks.

Could it be that you are bored with the same old thing? Maybe you need some new clothes (If you want to continue the experience).

Depending on what is going on in life, CDs may not feel like dressing for long periods of time. You alude to some other things on your mind.

I don't know that I ever considered my clothes as caressing me, but I DO love my clothes, and feel very good when I have them on. My clothes ARE special to ME. They are comforting to me in a sense. So yes, I experience something similar.

No one can predict what is in your future. We are all individuals.

Hugs, Lori

RobertaFermina
10-02-2007, 09:39 PM
For me, there is MORE SELF-LOVE in my body and heart...plenty to share too!

the ancients knew it......read your bible "Love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Diannna
10-02-2007, 09:51 PM
I have to agree also with the above answers, although I don't feel the sexual gratification will ever completely stop. There are a lot of reasons why some of us do it more often then others. After all, we are human.

Stefanie_in_Mt
10-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Same for me, When I was younger there was some sexual gratifcation. but now The clothes seem to take the stess of the day away. I get home, shower, slip into my bra, panties and a night gown, sometimes nylons, and the world just feels right.
Like right now!!!!! wowowowo:D

Karen Francis
10-02-2007, 11:47 PM
This is a component of crossdressing that is rarely discussed. The sexual gratification part occurs because you are in a good frame of mind at the time. So there must be something that is emotionally satisfying in the activity, and anything that relieves stress is a good thing.
I also have a pet theory, that CD'ers have an elevated sense of touch, which is why the materials that women's clothes are made of result in such positive feelings.

VanTG
10-03-2007, 12:21 AM
I agree after a day at work, dressing is like a stress reliever. It feels so perfect to be warm and smooth.

Satin_Lover_13
10-03-2007, 02:14 AM
The past 3 weeks it has been more then sex. The need to be surrounded by something so soft and it held me nicely. I do not know what to buy, how to dress or anything. My lingerie during this time has been nice. I do not have a GG, SO only a ME ME.

erickka
10-03-2007, 07:00 AM

My sentiments exactly. Also, as stated by many others, it is a teriffic stress reliever. Being caressed by the soft, cozy fabrics that women's clothing is made from, takes you to a sort of euphoric state of mind, seamlessly melting away some of your worries.

MsJanessa
10-03-2007, 07:02 AM
It used to be about sexual gratificaton with Me and to a certain extent still is---however in the old days---15--20 years ago I would dress, have sex--either with Myself or someone else, then take off the clothes and makeup---now if I have sex, I leave the clothes on and either go to sleep in them or go out on the town dressed. Feels much more normal to Me these days to be en femme

annekathleen
10-03-2007, 07:12 AM
The first times that I wore panties, it was sexually arousing!
The first times that I dressed in more womens clothing, it was sexual arousing!
Now that I wear panties all the time, they feel great.
I know that I'm wearing panties, but it doesn't cause a sexual arousal like it used to.
Like some one else mentioned, we're just used to it by now.

Toni Shelton
10-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Because it is.
Right that is, I feel like a whole person when I am Cynthia.

melissacd
10-03-2007, 08:01 AM
I have found for myself that as I get more and more into the complete dressing up, hair, makeup, complete outfit and shoes, that it has become much less of a sexual thing and more of a it just feels like the way that I should dress. Perhaps that is part of the maturing process for a cross dresser, when you can accept it as a natural rather than as some shameful, guilt ridden, taboo behaviour then there is less of a sexual charge to the whole experience and more of an enjoyment and appreciation of your femme dimension.

tommi
10-16-2007, 01:22 PM
As time goes on it does just feel right,comfortable and soothing to dress enfemme.:hugs:

sterling12
10-16-2007, 02:21 PM
And it's fairly common that dressing provides comfort during times of stress. I know it always has for me. The more stress....the more comfort!

Now what situation do we have here? Dressing gives you sexual satisfaction when you feel good. It provides comfort, when your feeling bad. Ergo, you should dress 100% of the time!

Good luck with the problem at work!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Delilah
10-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Consider wearing the gown and robe as a stress reliever. Yes, it does feel good against your body. In today's hurried society, stress is a major factor in all of our lives. I'll tell you about stress. I had a stroke 9 years ago at age 49. I see my crossdressing as helping me relieve stress daily. My wife may not think of it that way when she finds out about my CDing though.

Delilah

Marla
10-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Ive always referred to my ladies wear as comfort clothes because it always calms me to be Marla

Satin_Lover_13
10-17-2007, 02:17 AM
When I am so down it holds me and makes things seem a bit softer.

traceyanne
10-17-2007, 02:54 AM
when i started dressing in lingerie it was a purely sexual thing, but im now at the stage where it is not. my wife and i both love dressing up in our lingerie for our special nights ( or days ) but on a day to day basis then it just feels normal when i get up in the morning, pantie, bra and tights and thats it, but its still a pleasure feeling the silky material against your skin.

Satin_Lover_13
10-17-2007, 03:03 AM
when i started dressing in lingerie it was a purely sexual thing, but im now at the stage where it is not. my wife and i both love dressing up in our lingerie for our special nights ( or days ) but on a day to day basis then it just feels normal when i get up in the morning, pantie, bra and tights and thats it, but its still a pleasure feeling the silky material against your skin.

The sad part for me my lingerie is my wife or girlfriend or one night stand. There is no one in my life and that is sad. Tomorrow is my b-day that will be spent all alone.

flacindycd
10-20-2007, 07:25 AM
For me it naturally feels "right" I dont know why though,

christid66
10-20-2007, 07:33 AM
...and there was me thinking that I was losing my 'sex drive':heehee:

I concur with virtually everyone above. 'Nothing happens' anymore when I get dressed and wearing the clothes just feels right.

Satin_Lover_13
10-20-2007, 07:39 AM
For me it naturally feels "right" I dont know why though,

I been sleeping in my linferie for a month and it softly holds me and it feels like a loved one wanting to be wit me.

...and there was me thinking that I was losing my 'sex drive':heehee:

I concur with virtually everyone above. 'Nothing happens' anymore when I get dressed and wearing the clothes just feels right.

My clothing always has been a replacement of a woman even at a young age. Women hated me.

Deborah Jane
10-20-2007, 07:43 AM
It used to be sexual, but now it,s just about being happy, calm and myself. I,m a happier person for it:D

Satin_Lover_13
10-20-2007, 07:53 AM
It used to be sexual, but now it,s just about being happy, calm and myself. I,m a happier person for it:D

This past month it has been a lot less sexual but it is someone still holding me.

Angie G
10-20-2007, 09:58 AM
It feels so rihht because it not a bad thing hun :hugs:
Angie

Rachel Morley
10-20-2007, 10:31 AM
.....it felt so right holding me, caressing me, comforting me and assuring me that it was ok

The past 3 weeks it has been more then sex. The need to be surrounded by something so soft and it held me nicely. My lingerie during this time has been nice. I do not have a GG, SO only a ME ME.

When I am so down it holds me and makes things seem a bit softer.

I think you already have all the (correct) answers. Oh my gosh, I totally understand what you mean :hugs: Before I met my wife I was single for 12 years. I hadn't even kissed a woman for the 5 years before I met her (I kid you not!) I was alone and lonely. I missed intimacy and I missed feeling "nice" inside. In short, I missed being loved.

So when the sadness got too much for me what did I do? I wanted to treat myself nice and feel happy, so I would turn up the heating (if it was in the winter) have a glass of Chardonnay, relax, and then dress up in a bra and panties plus some lingerie in soft, silky fabrics, or other women's clothes that made me feel feminine. Feeling feminine makes me happy - it always has done. Sometimes, but rarely, did I "satisfy" myself, it was all about feeling soft and girly inside because that's where happiness was (and still is ) for me, except back then, not being in a relationship, wearing girly clothes was the only place I could find it.

So yeah, I totally understand your comments about how the clothes (or rather the feelings you get from wearing the clothes) seem like they are currently a substitution for being in a relationship and being loved. (btw, when you do get in a relationship you'll still want to wear the clothes of course, it's just they won't be your only source of comfort) There is nothing wrong with being happy. There is nothing wrong if it's you that makes yourself happy, and there is nothing wrong if lovely soft feminine clothes on you is what makes you feel nice. You're just a soft sensitive person who needs to be loved and at the moment lingerie is a temporary substitute. Don't worry it will change - it did for me. :happy:

Veronica 1
10-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Yes, the clothes are great. My bra hugs me all day, when I can, and my pantyhose caress my legs 24/7. The swish of a long skirt around my ankles makes me feel as if I am in heaven and floating on a cloud.
If we could bottle the feeling that our clothes give us we would have the most popular drug on the planet.
I sincerely hope that you had a great birthday. :love:

Satin_Lover_13
10-20-2007, 11:49 AM
I want to buy something but not sure if I will get an outfit or I am leaning torwards winter stuff like a Satin PJ set so if I have a window open or someone sees me they would never know it is woman's stuff.

http://www.fredericks.com/product/lingerie/lingerie+styles/gowns+robes/satin+pajama+gift+set.do

I like to get a full outfit but i have no one to help out so lingerie cuddles me and it is easy to wear.

I have not changed yet out of my satin gown and robe i slept in. I feel so comfy.

Satin_Lover_13
10-20-2007, 11:53 AM
That must feel real nice just entertain to softer side of yourself.

Colleentg
10-20-2007, 01:04 PM
I agree with most all others here. Even for me, at a younger age it was a matter of sexual gratification. Those feelings have subsided, now it's a daily 'need' to feel comfortable. When I'm feeling down or depressed, if I can't go shopping, I put on something new that I haven't worn before, if even tried on after buying. I don't know how it started, but when I would shop I'd buy extra things, not just extra hose or lingerie, but complete but affordable outfits. I put them aside in the closet or dresser. Then I'd remember I had them and put them on when I needed to feel better about myself and my life. I still do this, but I need to go shopping again LOL. Sometimes all it takes is something new/different to change how you feel.

docrobbysherry
10-20-2007, 06:13 PM
The sad part for me my lingerie is my wife or girlfriend or one night stand. There is no one in my life and that is sad. Tomorrow is my b-day that will be spent all alone.

The nice older women I date can't compete sexually with me as Sherry. So, in effect, she might be keeping me out of a relationship. I really miss female company since my divorce. I need a woman in my life. But, the sex is so good with my alterego, I can't seem to leave her long enough to find the GG I need and want. There r times I wish I dressed just for, " the relaxing, soothing feel of the clothes". At least u have room for a GG in your life if u find the rite one!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

KarenMichelleLuv
10-20-2007, 06:54 PM
Honey,

I understand where you are coming from. While I've been fortunate enough to have several meaningful relationships with some wonderful women, I have had long spells where only being Karen Michelle [both dressed in her clothes and in her mindset] kept me company between relationships.

In the evenings, I would also dress in my loveliest full length sleeping gown usually with a full length cover-up or robe. The comfort of these items of clothing went beyond the mere fact of their functionality or how beautiful they made me feel. These bed clothes caressed me like the missing lover I longed for.

Darling, this desire and the comfort you receive from your dressing are so totally normal for the sensitive individual you are. Just make sure that that sensitivity is incorporated into the self you present to the world and you'll find a relationship soon enough.

:hugs:

vivianann
10-20-2007, 07:19 PM
My clothing always has been a replacement of a woman even at a young age. Women hated me.[/QUOTE]

I understand what you have gone through in life with the women not liking you, alot of lonliness, lately though being a women has been a replacement of a woman. Since I ave been out in public alot as a woman, I have been getting alot more attention from GG's, and it has been wonderful, I have told a few friends that I might have better luck with the ladies if I am one myself.
alot of women tell me I look alot better as a woman than a man. That is what happens to me.