PDA

View Full Version : credit card

sue ellan
10-02-2007, 12:23 PM
was out shopping enfem and was at local dept store and had made a purchase when the sa asked if would like to apply for a credit card. said yes. she asked for my driver license, took one look and asked if my name that was on the license and said yes. i asked if she if knew if that i was a man dressed as a lady. she said not untill she asked about my name. made me fell good because i didnt think that i looked girl. it just made my day.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes.

DonnaT
10-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Nice!

Did you have a Fem name put on your application?

sue ellan
10-02-2007, 01:50 PM
just my male name on it
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

Deborah Jane
10-02-2007, 02:03 PM
What a major confidence booster Sue Ellan:D If you hadn,t shown her your licence she would never have known!!

Di
10-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Cool!!!

Billijo49504
10-02-2007, 02:15 PM
Fantastic!!! Like I've said before. just look at all the different types of women you see at the store. There isn't any thing special, like a sign around their neck, that makes sure everyone know they are women....BJ

Lori SC
10-02-2007, 09:15 PM
i asked if she if knew if that i was a man dressed as a lady. she said not untill she asked about my name. made me fell good because i didnt think that i looked girl. it just made my day.
sue ellan

Wow! What a compliment! I hope you thanked her!

But I would have asked to have your Femme name put on the card. What would it hurt, even if she said no?

Hugs, Lori

Jodi
10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
All of these stores have daily quotas on how many credit cards they are supposed to get from customers. At some stores, there is a cash bonus for the SA for getting the customer to sign up for the card.

Does anyone really think that the SA cares that you are a cd? All he/she is concerned with is that you apply for the card. You could be an martian or be Shrek himself--the only thing that SA is concerned about is that your SSAN matches your ID and you sign up for their credit card.

Jodi