PDA

View Full Version : Interesting experience today

sissystephanie
10-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I am sure similar things have happened to other girls, but it was first for me!

As I do almost every day, I went to the P.O. to check the mailboxes of the two Insurance Agencies own. Being a "femme" mood, I went dressed. For those who don't know me, I am 75 y/o, pretty bald on top, and definitely not passable without a lot of work. Since my wife passed away I don't bother. (She did my wig and makeup!). I wore open toe sandals with 2" stacked heels, panties and bra(naturally!), a knee length brown denim skirt with a tie belt, and a cream colored knit top with a very deep vee neck that showed off my cleavage!:heehee:

As I left the P.O with a bin full of mail, a car went by heading for the driveup mailbox. The man driver glanced at me, then did a double take and almost hit the mailbox. After finally getting his letter in the slot, he turned back into the parking lot and sped around to come past me again. I was putting the bin of mail in the trunk when he came by the second time. I turned so he could get a good look, smiled with my red lips, and gave him a little wave as he went by. I wonder what his thoughts were?:heehee: It is fun being a girl, isn't it?:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

sue ellan
10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
there is nothing better than being a girl when you are dolled
up
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes