PDA

View Full Version : I Want to Come Out about my CDing To my Closest Friends, But I dont Know how.

Amber_8281
10-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I have been very depressed lattly, and When I put on my skirt and heels, Im happy, But when so body come over or I want to leave, I have to change back, and I get depressed again. I think I make for a cute girl when I dress like one. But when I not I think I look like a girl. I have been thinking like a girl to. I have been debating breast enlargment pills and hormones, But IM only 20yr is this normal. I want to be a girl and I don't know how to break it to my Fieance or my friends mainly my Better half. But I need help on what to do I am tired of trying to do this on my own, I am under a lot of stress and this has been on my mind for some time. Any thoughts please let me know. or e-mail at jwhalen82887@yahoo.com

Ruth
10-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Did I detect the word fiance in your post? If you are looking at breast enlargement and hormones, now is the time to come out to your fiance. It would be good to come out to friends but the fiance has rather a larger claim on you and should know about this.

Amber_8281
10-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I know But I dont know how. I am afraid to say I want to be a girl. I just dont know.

MJ
10-02-2007, 05:02 PM
YOU just don't know ? , well the first thing you should do is talk to your doctor and get a referral to a gender therapist !! this is so important they are trained to understand us , if you are diagnosed transgendered then you should tell your S.O , because you can't fight who you relay are and the more you try the more you will become depressed , until you lose it ..
you are still young and yes this is "normal " get yourself checked out ..
i was 5 when i knew but i fought this until i was in my 40's and it took a toll on my life .. this will tear you up inside until you do something
find out your diagnosis first before you make an ass of yourself
then get ready to tell the world

Billijo49504
10-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Try this, Sit down, I have something important to talk to you about. I feel like I am a girl.....BJ
ps. That should get someone's attention

docrobbysherry
10-02-2007, 07:58 PM
But it's not your feelings about being a girl. It's having a fiance. U r WAY too young for that. Getting a divorce is WAY more difficult than just breaking up. In any case, u should tell her about your feelings. If she sticks with u while you're working out your true gender identity, maybe u 2 can make a go of it. If not, very few 20 year olds without your issues, stay married these days. We all are here for u and feel for you!

KateSpade83
10-02-2007, 08:00 PM
When I told my best friends I crossdress they laughed and treated me like a girl - just for fun. But they still accept me and we're still friends. So if they're true friend they stick with ya...

angelfire
10-03-2007, 06:03 AM
Well, you definitely need to tell the fiance before marriage happens, because if not, it will just cause problems down the road.

If you are considering hormones and breast enlargement pills, and you want to be a girl, you are probably Transsexual, and not a CD. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, but a gender therapist may be able to bring some light to the situation, and help you figure out who you really are. Because you can't tell others who you are, if you don't know yourself