PDA

View Full Version : Each Day Gets Better

Sarah McKinnon
10-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Yesterday I finally got two of my sexiest pictures posted. I was asked by one observer that along with my hot body.....I should show my face in the photo. Well I have considered that and am working on it. Just don't have the proper makeup techniques at the moment. Although I am very certain that in the very near future, provided I don't get a chicken out feeling, I will show my whole body and not just the hot sexy part. I just started to crossdress so like everything else in life....I will not rush into this with blinded emotion. A smile costs nothing so :D

uknowhoo
10-03-2007, 06:53 AM
I'm glad things are going so well for you Sarah! Now I wouldn't recommend expecting, or even aiming for perfection just yet. Like many things, mastering make-up takes awholelotta practice. That said, you can still post a face pic even if you're not quite there yet. If you ask, you'll prolly even get some good advice from the rest of us. Good luck, and HAVE FUN!!! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna head to the Pic Gallery to see your wonderful pics. :D xoxo Tammi

trannie T
10-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Makeup is hard for many of us, might be the Y chromosome. I've spent a lot of ime practicing and my skill level is now bad, quite an improvement from horrible. I still love every moment of doing makeup and being dressed.

Marcie Sexton
10-03-2007, 05:23 PM
I think trannieT and I are sisters, we both on the same level of makeup application...but...we're all still working on that thing called perfection...

Veronica 1
10-03-2007, 09:28 PM
My first attempts at make up were, to say the least, Scary! I have now progressed to horrendous and am working hard towards horrible. If I can find the right shades and applicators I do have hope on getting better but it will take practice, practice, and more practice.

Kristen Marie
10-03-2007, 09:39 PM
It's a journey. I used to go to places for make-overs and never tried to do it myself. In some ways it was a mistake because I never learned how to do it. Now that I am older, I wish I had started earlier. Keep at it...take lots of pictures and learned what looks good. For every picture I post there are about 30 I discard.

docrobbysherry
10-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I gave up on makeup. To difficult, and result scared the crap out of me! Now, I have my "special faces". I can look in the mirror, and all I see is a HOT lady!
myspace.com/robertsherry