PDA

View Full Version : almost freaked out

Pantyjason
10-03-2007, 01:13 PM
So wife was gone on sunday shopping with a friend and I was left at home with nothing to do. Well, I thought it would be a good time to try out the new camcorder so I hooked it up to the tv so that I could "watch" myself get dressed. Silly I know. Well, as of the last couple months I for some reason have an urge to wear makeup and all that good stuff. Well, makeup is easy, it washes off everytime. Lipliner is a pain by the way. But i started none the less. First was to put on the panties, white with lace sides...cute as can be. Then I went into the bathroom and started with the make up which really was exciting. Came back in the room and put on the her matching lace bra. Started to put on the stockings and thought...hmmmI've never did the whole nail polish thing, can't be hard. I knew where the remover was so I decided i would take a new step. I didnt do that great of a job but there I was putting it on. Let it try which was cool. Its dry, so I put on on the white thigh highs with the beautiful lace tops..it was soo much fun and i enjoyed my time in the lingerie with some of you on this board in the lounge. So its time to change and I washed off the make up and couldn't find the nail polish...opppssssssnot there anymore. I freaked out for a good 45 mins trying any and all things to wash it off. Finally I had to call my wife and make up some excuse about breaking her polish and needed to clean it up. She suspected the worse but I convinced her otherwise. Needless to say, I've never sweated so much in lingerie...Bras are fun until you start sweating hehe...Talking about a sign to not dress.

Suzie Green
10-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Hehehehe....always plan ahead! Thanks for sharing, I'm sure many of us have been in those stressful situations before!!! :heehee:

JennMW
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks for sharing, but please don't "share" your wife's clothes, makeup and polish without her permission (which is unlikely).

It's time to get your own!

Rachell
10-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Just think how you would feel if you forgot to take off the polish and went to work!!!!! It happened to me and I was a nerviuos wreck till I could leave and buy some at a near by store.Oh well I can laugh about it now. Good story Iliked it.
Rachell

Emily Ann Brown
10-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Try being caught in a pinch and needing to be male again....three hours into twelve hour lipstick and no remover...OOPSIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Ann

JulieC
10-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks for sharing, but please don't "share" your wife's clothes, makeup and polish without her permission (which is unlikely).

It's time to get your own!

Echo this.

Guaranteed way to really annoy and anger your wife; wear her clothes without her permission. It's bad enough you haven't told her. It's worse that you're wearing her clothes and using her makeup.

You're a grown up. Get your own :)

trannie T
10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Isn't life in the closet great?

kassandra richard
10-03-2007, 04:28 PM
Echo this.

Guaranteed way to really annoy and anger your wife; wear her clothes without her permission. It's bad enough you haven't told her. It's worse that you're wearing her clothes and using her makeup.

You're a grown up. Get your own :)

Done and done. One of the last things my wife said to me about this is "It creeps me out to think of you wearing my clothes." And I told her it won't happen again -- because I have my own :)

Kassandra

Pantyjason
10-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Thank you to some of you. To the ones that think I can just tell my wife to share with permission or even convince her to just let me "get my own" is comical. Not all of us has a wife that is "cool" with this. So, what your suggesting is that I just not wear her things. Which means, I can't dress???? I would assume that giving my situation, you would do as I do. But I mean....you guys are so far above the rest of us closet dwellers. whatever!

sandra-leigh
10-03-2007, 06:55 PM
To the ones that think I can just tell my wife to share with permission or even convince her to just let me "get my own" is comical.

Do you not have an unaccounted discretionary income? Lunch money that you could skim $1 off a day and at the end of the week go to a discount or thrift store and buy a $5 skirt? (And yes, I did buy a fairly nice skirt for literally $5 less than 2 weeks ago.)

Deborah Jane
10-03-2007, 06:59 PM
You could always hide everything after you,d bought it!! I hid mine in the garage and she didn,t even suspect anything until i told her!!

Pantyjason
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Problem is I would have to be able to stash this somewhere. The risk of getting caught with my own stuff is greater than the risk of wearing her stuff while she isn't around. She doesn't like me to dress. But how do i just stop?

JULIE33362
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
We Start With Our Moms And Sisters Things When We Grow Up We Buy Our Own Go Get Some Of Your Own Things Dress Up Have Fun Talk To You Wife Me I Love My Fem Side Would Not Be With A Gg If She Can Not Like Me For It But That Is Just Me All Girlfrinds New It.. Wife My Kids See Me DressED. This Is Me Am A Good Person That LikeS To Dress Up Pretty

paulaN
10-03-2007, 07:02 PM
I did that once. After that I never put on polish with out the remover in my hand.

Jodi
10-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Trust me on this Panty-Jason. You are playing with a timebomb. If you really think you can wear her clothes and use her makeup without her suspecting something, you are living a fantasy life. It is just a matter of time before everything comes crashing down around you.

Jodi

Pantyjason
10-03-2007, 07:16 PM
suggestions?

tall sam
10-03-2007, 07:27 PM
suggestions?

I think they are all being a bit harsh on you. I started off very much like you and the main problem is I take a few sizes bigger than my wife. Panties were of and a few tops and some skirts but my biggest concern was damaging something. Well I eventually told her about my crossdressing and she is moderatively supportive. She is fine with me borrowing some of her things (undies) and I have now a suitcase full of my own clothes, wigs breastforms etc.
Good luck and just be carefull - she might even understand although supporting it is another thing!!

Jazzmine
10-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Reminds me of when my father called unexpectedly and I was half dressed and alone in the house. He walked straight in. Luckily I was able to get to the bedroom quickly before he could see me but my God! was I sweating with a pounding heart yelling out pleasantries while I silently slipped out of something fabulous into something more...drab.

And that was not the first lucky escape - could write a book!

I should have locked the door!

Ever since that episode I have been the master of planning!

As we all know it would be easier to out yourself to the world or at least your wife. But everyone's agenders and circumstances are individual and everything has a time and place. Just support us poor closet girls until our time comes. And we'll do the same for the ones that follow.

Hugs Jazzmine

angelfire
10-03-2007, 08:26 PM
You could buy your own stuff and keep it in storage somewhere. Then she doesn't need to know about it, and you don't have to worry about her finding it. Or, if you met a CD or had a supportive friend nearby, maybe store it at their place.

julie-cd
10-03-2007, 11:13 PM
If it was me under your circumstances, I got to be honest I would be doing the same exact thing with her clothing/make up heh. Know however, at some point she is going to suspect, and I wouldn't doubt that she finds out. Wearing their items/make up is pretty risky business.

I don't know the full situation, but do know you seem to have a drive to do it. Regardless if you decide to "not" do it (as I have and failed) your going to anyway. There is some weird drive with it all that I couldnt even begin to explain.

I would advise doing alot of thinking, cause its hard to give advice without knowing what you do/don't have available to you. Like myself, I couldnt stash my clothing here without my wife knowing. With that said, she has never since we been married gotten into the trunk of my car (aka I would have a hiding place). There is different places you could hide your clothing, just think it thru the best you can with what you got available to you.

JulieC
10-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Thank you to some of you. To the ones that think I can just tell my wife to share with permission or even convince her to just let me "get my own" is comical. Not all of us has a wife that is "cool" with this. So, what your suggesting is that I just not wear her things. Which means, I can't dress???? I would assume that giving my situation, you would do as I do. But I mean....you guys are so far above the rest of us closet dwellers. whatever!

[...]

Suggestions?

Everyone here is being supportive. You might not like what we have to say, but we're all being 100% supportive. Most of us have been where you are, in one form or another.

As others have noted, wearing your wife's clothes is recipe for disaster. Using her makeup is almost guaranteed to lead her to suspicion.

You have a choice to make. You can attempt to keep this hidden or you can tell her.

Can it be kept secret forever? Yes. Chances of success? Small. Rewards? Constant fear of discovery, living a life of deception and lies.

Those here will tell you, and are, that if/when you are discovered, it will be far, far worse for you if you have been crossdressing wearing her clothes and using her makeup. It's bad enough there was a long series of lies attempting to keep this from her. But to most women, wearing her clothes and using her makeup without her permission is guaranteed to anger them beyond anything imaginable. It's like an unwritten rule. Men don't usually understand this, because women routinely wear/use our stuff. It's a dichotomy, but there it is. For my part, my wife is generally accepting and supportive. She occasionally gives me some of her old things. But even with that situation, if I were to wear her things without her knowledge and acceptance? She'd be VERY mad, and rightfully so. A wife that doesn't know, finds out, and it's her clothes your wearing? I don't want to even think about that.

You don't want to hear this, but it's true. THAT is why we're telling you to get your own. Do the chances of discovery go up? No, not really. Every time you wear her clothes you risk stretching them, tearing them, staining them. Think she won't notice? Think again. Every time you use her makeup, you're using up some of it. Think she won't notice? Think again. Makeup is a non-replenishable resource unless you buy stuff to replace it. If you're going to replace it, you might as well have your own.

You've married this woman. What happens when you have kids (if you choose to have them)? What happens to the marriage when she discovers your secret after the kids are born? Divorce? The kids become unwilling victims. They didn't sign up for this. You would have put them in that position by deciding to attempt to keep things secret and your wife finds out anyways.

You've had one accident already, not having nail polish remover at the ready. What happens when you put a run in one of her stockings? What happens when you accidentally damage a hook in a bra of hers? What happens if you accidentally put something back in the wrong place? If you think your wife is so stupid as to not notice, think again.

This isn't meant to be harsh on you. This is meant to be supportive, to show you that the position you are in is untenable. It might work temporarily, but it will not work forever. You married your wife for forever.

You're faced with tough decisions. Yes, there's problems with this no matter which way you go. You can't get around that. But, I beg of you...make your wife aware of your crossdressing before you have kids. Please. For their sake.

I hope the best for you.