PDA

View Full Version : exotic dance clubs

occdresser
10-03-2007, 05:49 PM
:drink: Have any of you ladies gone to an exotic dance club while dressed enfemme. if you did, how did the girls react? if you did not would this interest you? I have never done this, but I would like to try.

Wendy me
10-03-2007, 05:54 PM
just a thought before you go dressed ..... danger extreme danger .... who go's to exotic dance clubs?? especially to see women dance... being outed there could not be a good thing......

MJ
10-03-2007, 06:01 PM
just a thought before you go dressed ..... danger extreme danger .... who go's to exotic dance clubs?? especially to see women dance... being outed there could not be a good thing......

lol Thats the last place you will ever find me , just what i need to be reminded of what i want to look like :heehee:

that said i would love to get pictures hanging off the pole :eek:

Deborah Jane
10-03-2007, 06:07 PM
lol Thats the last place you will ever find me , just what i need to be reminded of what i want to look like :heehee:

I agree...I,d love to be the pole dancer:D

Brianna Lovely
10-03-2007, 06:14 PM

MJ, you wench, giggle.

As far as going to one of those places, I would think that's where all the "red necks" would be hanging out. Don't think I could feel safe there.

janet1234
10-03-2007, 06:46 PM
ago we went to a gentlemen's club outside Boston, could not get in because it was ladies' night and the place was jammed with women watching the boys strip and dance for them. We went instead to a place where they had female impersonators doing a show. The people having the most fun were a ladies bridal party having a pre wedding outing.

RobertaFermina
10-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Here in SF we have a "redneck" deficit....the Exotic Dance Clubs are only mildly unsafe.

Down the Peninsula, or in Alameda County, it is a different story.

Could be fun, could be bad berries !

That said, I'd love to do the pole dance thing too !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

sterling12
10-04-2007, 01:33 AM
John has gone a couple of times. Always it's about getting our Groom his Lap Dance during the Bachelor Party.

The women all look very "hard" to me. Pretty sure it's the environment and they are probably great examples of what CD's should not want to be! Tampa is like The Capital of Stripper Joints, we have a national identity related to this dubious distinction.

If you emulate, getting addicted to meth, turning "tricks," in the parking lot, want to get beat up by your Biker Boyfriend, these are the women you want to mimic.

Meanwhile, Joanie has gone to The Parliament House on numerous occasions. Lots of "male dancers," there. That doesn't really excite me either. I figure it must be a real bummer to gyrate for 2 hours up on the podium, with a couple of sweat socks stuffed into your speedo's. But, we do enjoy all the craziness that goes on in a place like that. If you all get to Orlando, be sure and check it out!

Peace and Love, Joanie

insearchofme
10-04-2007, 05:21 AM
Like many guys I used to go to "strip clubs". However I stopped many years ago. I finally figured out that I've seen naked women before and as far as I know they all have the basic eqipment. Some's equipment might be more appealing than other's but it's still the same equipment.

If someone were to come to me and tell me that some new equipment has been added to the new models then I'd have to go see for myself. Until then I'm satisfied with what's standard.

Hugs,

angelfire
10-04-2007, 05:52 AM
I've been to strip clubs twice in my life, and neither time was I particularly impressed with the notion of having to pay money for women to take their clothes off.

A number of my friends agree, it is a waste of time & money, but I do have a few friends who love it. If they wanna go, have fun. I'm not gunna stop them, or even give advice to make them not want to go. I'm just not a fan myself.

nikki_t
10-04-2007, 09:57 AM
I've been to strip clubs twice in my life, and neither time was I particularly impressed with the notion of having to pay money for women to take their clothes off.

A number of my friends agree, it is a waste of time & money, but I do have a few friends who love it. If they wanna go, have fun. I'm not gunna stop them, or even give advice to make them not want to go. I'm just not a fan myself.

I'm not a fan either. Have a friend that asks me to go sometimes and then pokes fun at my masculinity when I refuse. Personally, I prefer looking at ladies with some sexy clothes on rather than a b-day suit. :devil:

MJ
10-04-2007, 10:40 AM
I'm not a fan either. Have a friend that asks me to go sometimes and then pokes fun at my masculinity when I refuse.
Personally, I prefer looking at ladies with some sexy clothes on rather than a b-day suit. :devil:

i agree with you there , i have been once or twice with my mates back when.. and they were driving "the old days" lol ,but give me a well dressed woman anytime :love:

Kris
10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm not a fan either. Have a friend that asks me to go sometimes and then pokes fun at my masculinity when I refuse. Personally, I prefer looking at ladies with some sexy clothes on rather than a b-day suit. :devil:

Wow! I have to say that I am shocked at how many of you don't want to or like to go to strip joints. I personally think they objectify women - and that is disgusting to me. But.. I have taken my ex to one before because I thought he would like it. It was fun to do as a couple.

:hugs: Kris

trannie T
10-04-2007, 01:05 PM
You pay a cover charge, then pay a lot for watered down cocktails so you can be hustled by a meth addicted hooker. The sex industry is a sad place.

jenniferj
10-04-2007, 01:21 PM
I hate to be a prude, but I also have been a few few times (always in guy mode) and didn't enjoy it at all. In fact, I have declined several bachelor parties in the past few years (friends of my son, and former boyscouts of mine) ostensibly because I'm an old guy and would spoil their fun - but really because I just didn't want to go to the clubs.

I have always felt as though the woman was performing an distasteful act, and no matter how much she seemed to be enjoying the crowd's encouragement (and tips), that she really wanted to bolt for the door. Or that she had been so emotionally hardened that she just didn't notice anything but the tips. I never wanted to be her. And I'm just plain embarrassed by the guys' behavior - I would never act that way and wouldn't want anyone to think I would.

I have never to to a "girls' night" with male strippers - My sense is that it is pretty much the same thing, with ladies behaving badly.

I watched part of one of the Victoria's Secret fashion show "infomercials" a few years ago and had much the same feeling inside - I turned it off after a few minutes and read a book, while feeling a little dirty for the rest of the evening.

I'm a huge Sopranos fan (I have the entire set except season 6 pt.2) and have noticed that the Bing girls aren't appealing either. The directors use them for the same effect that they use the the shots of the squalid parts of NewJersey.

Or, it may just be my personal taste - Ginger or MaryAnne? :)

-jj

Kate Simmons
10-04-2007, 04:18 PM
LOL. Not my cup of tea Hon. Even before I officially CD'd, never got into that stuff. Never did much for me really.:happy:

docrobbysherry
10-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I think MOST men would like: a wife that looks like a Victoria Secrets model, acts like a lady in public, then, like a stripper/hooker in the bedroom! Ha ha!

DeeInGeorgia
10-04-2007, 04:47 PM
I think I wrote about it in June, but last May, I was helping my sister move from Louisiana and we both dressed up, me in a red bustier and a short black skirt and went to Bourbon St. in New Orleans. She took me to her favorite gentlemans club. She knew a few of the dancers and introduced me to them as her brother. It was ladies night and they let us both in (my sister had given me her frequent patron card to get me in free if we had any trouble).

They also had a ladies deal that you bought your first non-alcoholic drink, and the refills were free.

I have to say that the dnacers treated all the patrons the same, both men and women.

The really funny part of the story was that my sister and I were the most party dressed people on Bourbon St that night. Most everybody else were wearing jeans and tee shirts, and a beer in one if not both hands.

Dee

Deborah Jane
10-04-2007, 04:51 PM
I think MOST men would like: a wife that looks like a Victoria Secrets model, acts like a lady in public, then, like a stripper/hooker in the bedroom! Ha ha!

Add likes crossdressers, and you,ve got it in one!!!:D

angelfire
10-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Both times I went were for friend's birthdays. The first time, I went with 2 of my 'room-mates', my Dad, and one of their friends. Everyone except me and my dad got a lap dance. One of them spent like 60$.

The second time, it was me & 2 friends. My friend bought the guy who's birthday it was a lap dance, and he loved it. After he came back, he said "Man, I'd totally go bankrupt if I came here more than once." as it was his first time.

I never opted for a lap dance, I mean 20$ to watch a girl dance and strip for 1 song (like, 3-5 minutes) is pretty damned expensive. Plus the cover and 1 drink minimum, it adds up. I'll go if I have a bunch of friends going, but that is not often, and it isn't my cup of tea.

Angie G
10-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Not a good idea hun :hugs:
Angie

cdkrista
10-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I have actually thought abou asking this question on here. I too think strip clubs are a waste of money, but knowing how some of the dancers do lap dances. I think it would be interesting getting a lap dance in a skirt and pantyhose, just because in jeans your @#$ is all confined. Plus, having a dancer run her hands up your pantyhosed legs seems like it would be very satisfying.

Just my 2 cents.

christyp24
10-06-2007, 09:53 AM
I seem to be the exception here because I do enjoy going to the strip clubs. I usuall go while on vacation which normally means while I'm in Las Vegas. I've never gone to a club dressed but do enjoy the experience. Its pricey so it's nice to go after you have a good night at the tables. I also don't seem to get the watered down drinks people talked about. If fact, they normally are pretty strong though not cheap.

Club wise I like the lap dances much more then watching the girls dance on stage. I enjoy seeing the outfits they wear and would love to buy some of the outfits. I like seeing how different girls give dances to the customers and many times pick up a few new moves I can try out on my special friends! I would love to also have a pole to dance on at home too!!
I think overall all the strip clubs are a fantasy job I would love to have.

AmberTG
10-06-2007, 10:51 AM
How about a cross-dresser strip club?:eek:
Oh, well maybe not!:heehee:

Kris
10-06-2007, 11:06 AM
After he came back, he said "Man, I'd totally go bankrupt if I came here more than once." as it was his first time.

This reminds me, my oldest son went to a strip club for the first time and called me after... he was SO embarrassed because he couldn't look at the stripper giving him the lap dance.. and he told her, " I am new, this is my first time, am I doing okay?"

This cracked me up. It's kinda like asking a hooker if you had sex right, and then calling your mom to talk about the experience. :tongueout I love the openness that I have with my children about sex.

Kris
10-06-2007, 11:12 AM
I have actually thought abou asking this question on here. I too think strip clubs are a waste of money, but knowing how some of the dancers do lap dances. I think it would be interesting getting a lap dance in a skirt and pantyhose, just because in jeans your @#$ is all confined. Plus, having a dancer run her hands up your pantyhosed legs seems like it would be very satisfying.

Just my 2 cents.

Are you married? Can you do this with your wife or whomever you have "that" kind of a relationship with? I guess my question is why does it have to be a stripper?

Andrea's Lynne
10-06-2007, 11:13 AM
I've never been a fan of "gentlemen's clubs" (interesting name for them, huh?)

Honestly, the main thought running through my mind is......that's someone's daughter/sister/etc......and I just wonder what brings a person to that.

But hey, if they're happy with their choice, then who am I to judge.

You just won't find me there.

cdkrista
10-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Are you married? Can you do this with your wife or whomever you have "that" kind of a relationship with? I guess my question is why does it have to be a stripper?

I am married, but she is non-supportive. I guess thats why I was thinking a stripper.

TriciaO
10-07-2007, 07:20 PM
My first thought was that you meant a place with men dancing. Now that would be a dream come true for me! :happy:

But a room full of horny men watching nude dancing girls would be a pretty scary thought to me. The chances are great that more than a few would not be accepting of girls like us.