PDA

View Full Version : thrilled at being dressed

tall sam
10-03-2007, 07:46 PM
The moment of satisfaction we all love!!

I am in the Carrabian on business and slipped "Sam" into my bags when I left for my trip.
When I got back to the apartment this evening I got rid of my male clothes, slipped on my G, stockings, white bra, pink t-shirt and silk mini, did the makeup and now I am on the balcony writing to all of you.
Wow, I should do this more often!

So to all those at home in the cold, my sympathies!

If there is anyone else out there on business and is dressed and enjoying this forum, please respond!

marykrissmithcd
10-03-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm currently on business in Washington DC doing like you, waiting each day to end to put on panthose, dress and heels.

tall sam
10-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm currently on business in Washington DC doing like you, waiting each day to end to put on panthose, dress and heels.

I hope you putting it to good use and getting out in the evenings!
As for me, theres no chance of that in this place - definately not acceptable and I dont pass at 6.6''

LucyLondon06
10-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Doing the same but in London, lol
It may not be the same weather

SandyR
10-03-2007, 08:39 PM
70 Degrees at 7:30 here in New Mexico.....course I am not dressed, so you win!!!!

Hugs.

SandyR

Kristen Marie
10-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Take little victories. Being on the balcony dressed is wonderful......

tall sam
10-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Take little victories. Being on the balcony dressed is wonderful......

Just to let you all know that yes I am still on my business trip and yes I am dressed again WOHOOOO. Have been every night for the past week. Getting pretty good at it now, got it down to about 45 minutes from getting into the apartment door to being fully dressed, makeuped and tucked. Samantha in her full glorious self!!
Just hope no-body starts wondering who is tall blond is on the balcony when they never saw anyone like that entering the place??????
Dont have too much of a selection of clothing with me (only one outfit) so might have to go shopping tomorrow for a bit of variety!

Hope the rest of you on business trips are making the most of it!

lol Sam

SarahLynn
10-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I'm always on a trip and most of the times it for business:D underdresss all the time. Work doesn't allow me to be in full fem mode so i make do with what i am allowed.

SarahLynn