PDA

View Full Version : Denise started a bit early

DeniseNJ
10-03-2007, 10:50 PM
Yes the fall weather is apon us , well I thought it was. The feeling of being a girl has come over me once again. Well last night I decided to trim the hair on my legs with a trimmer, don't wanna upset the wife so I thought a gradual , cut of the body hair short was the best start . After polishing my toes a metalic Black cherry I dressed up last night and it felt so good. Well today I was out in shorts, tan legs from summer and I just didn't realize how short I had trimmed the hair. I felt so girly and it seemed like everyone was looking at me. Can't wait to shave them all the way. All my mind is thinking about is new heels and a new wig, new bra and panties, some hose and thi highs I can't control these thoughts is this normal??? I bought some new nail polish tonight and it is like I feel like a woman again... I must say I lost some of my feminity over the summer and I want it back. I want to buy a new outfit from Romans, I would love for this to be my year to go out as Denise. Some Philly club or TG friendly spot would be such a thrill.. My fantacies are running wild and my submissive side wants to take over. So who else is this happening to. To tell the truth I am a bit scared and excited at the same time.

Melora
10-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Wow! I feel the same!!
Too bad we live soo far from each other!!, But IF you come to DENVER.. Then... ??
Melora/Katie!
XXX

Dixie
10-04-2007, 07:13 AM
I feel ya gurlfriend, my submissive side is screaming to be set free! Now I have to go get ready for school, I am starting to hate college.:D:drink:

Jilmac
10-04-2007, 08:53 AM
Yes the fall weather is apon us , well I thought it was. The feeling of being a girl has come over me once again. Well last night I decided to trim the hair on my legs with a trimmer, don't wanna upset the wife so I thought a gradual , cut of the body hair short was the best start . After polishing my toes a metalic Black cherry I dressed up last night and it felt so good. Well today I was out in shorts, tan legs from summer and I just didn't realize how short I had trimmed the hair. I felt so girly and it seemed like everyone was looking at me. Can't wait to shave them all the way. All my mind is thinking about is new heels and a new wig, new bra and panties, some hose and thi highs I can't control these thoughts is this normal??? I bought some new nail polish tonight and it is like I feel like a woman again... I must say I lost some of my feminity over the summer and I want it back. I want to buy a new outfit from Romans, I would love for this to be my year to go out as Denise. Some Philly club or TG friendly spot would be such a thrill.. My fantacies are running wild and my submissive side wants to take over. So who else is this happening to. To tell the truth I am a bit scared and excited at the same time.

hi denise, when i was married i experienced the same fear and excitement as you are now.i worked in the building trades and most of the time wore jeans, so my legs weren't exposed to co workers. when i did start to shave my wife only questioned once and i told her that the material of my longjohns was causing ingrown hairs on my legs and that's why i had to shave. she knew i dressed but didn't like it and was non supportive so i had to hide it from her. whenever i wanted to get in touch with my feminine side i would go into the basement and dress. i only attended two tg meetings in milwaukee as jill while i was married. i am widowed now and able to be jill when ever the mood suits me. i will be attending my first meeting as jill since becoming a widower. i miss my wife but in a way i'm relieved that i don'd have to hide as jill any more.i wish you luck in your quest to become denise. perhaps you can find a good excuse to tell your wife so she won't question why your legs are smooth
Jill

DeniseNJ
10-04-2007, 09:13 PM
I am wearing the new frost nail color tonight,on my toes it is very visiable the wife has not said a word or has yet to see it. I just hope she stays cool!!!

MsJanessa
10-05-2007, 05:56 AM
Seems like a lot of you have a submissive side---:dom:

The Gas Man Cometh
10-05-2007, 05:59 AM
Seems like a lot of you have a submissive side---:dom:

I like to think I don't but, I really do... <(._.)>