PDA

View Full Version : Had a blond moment!

angelfire
10-04-2007, 06:02 AM
So, last night I was wearing a bra & panties while watching a movie. After the movie, I was going to go to bed, but I wanted a glass of water. So I took off the bra, threw on a pair of boxers, and went to the kitchen to grab a glass. My mom, and our 'room-mate' were in the kitchen talking. I get the glass of water, and then my mom says "You have marks on your chest. What were you wearing?" I say "Nothing." and turn to walk away, when she says "They are all over your back too!" I just say "I don't know."

Guess the bra was a *little* tight and left marks on me that were quite visible. :heehee: I'm pretty sure my mom knew what they were from, but she didn't want the other guy to know I CD, but pointing it out is one hell of a way to draw attention to the fact. Either way, I don't think he paid any attention.

mellisa's wife
10-04-2007, 06:13 AM
:hmmm:

:gg Your experience was unfortunate! Grab a t-shirt the next time... and all will be fine.

Have a question for ya..... what exactly makes this a BLONDE moment????

:2c: Mellisa's Very Blonde Wife

:hugs:

Daintre
10-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Jessica, I think you are right, your mom knows, bra marks are pretty telling, to a person who wears a bra.

MJ
10-04-2007, 08:54 AM
mom knows what the marks were from , next time just put a tee shirt over your bra ..... mom knows ... i wonder what you will get for Christmas :heehee:

nikki_t
10-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah she knows alright. :o

trannie T
10-04-2007, 01:13 PM
She was trying to tactfully tell you that your bra marks were showing. She knows.

battybattybats
10-04-2007, 05:56 PM
I know that most women I know make 'blonde' comments including many blonde women still, as there are plenty of intelligent women born with that hair colour but the way they are treated is being increasingly hair-colour-ist as it becomes more ok for people to make blonde jokes/comments should we support that injustice by using the term?

A good way to solve your problem next time would be a dressing gown. For winter you can get thick plush ones and for summer satin.. other than boxers, ties and shirts the only piece of male clothing I've seen in the material.

SandyR
10-04-2007, 06:15 PM
I left some eyeliner on and headed into work, good thing for me we meet outside and I had sun Glasses on. But when I stopped by my wifes work, she quickly pulled me aside and said "we need to get you some eyeliner remover".....wew saved the day. Got to love her.....

SandyR

Wendy me
10-04-2007, 06:18 PM
i feel sorry for those having a blond moment ..... so sad .... us blonds have every moment ..... but we sare.......

lynda o
10-04-2007, 06:27 PM
as my so says blone isn't a hair color it's an attitude

angelfire
10-04-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, I did come out to my mom recently, so I guess it wasn't the biggest shock in the world, she probably already knew. Tonight she said "Sorry about the comment, I didn't realize what I said until I said it. I didn't mean to draw attention to it. Next time, wear a shirt over it." I apologized, and told her I totally hadn't thought about it until the moment she mentioned it. She said "its okay, but don't wear that bra any more. Its WAY too tight. Should be able to fit 2 fingers in the side." and she left it at that.

And I'm not actually blond, although my only wig at the moment is. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with that comment, I was just kidding.

Suzie S.
10-05-2007, 04:03 AM
What a big 'ooops' that was Jessica! LOL, I need to be careful also, with the marks that clip-on earrings can leave on your ears after you take them off! :heehee:

mellisa's wife
10-05-2007, 05:13 AM
Dear Angelfire and all others,

My previous post to this thread was apparently a poor attempt at dry humor. I am a blonde... and proud of it... and have heard tons of blonde jokes...... as a blonde that has a sense of humor along with a decent amount of intellect...... i laugh them off.

Just wanted to clear this up... don't want to leave the impression that i am truly offended... just some harmless teasing.

:hugs: "Blondie"

TG-Taru
10-05-2007, 05:23 AM
I need to be careful also, with the marks that clip-on earrings can leave on your ears after you take them off! :heehee:

Aye, so get them pierced already :tongueout

Seriously, it quickly blows over and some modest studs or rings aren't even noticed anymore after a while. It's harder to find nice clip-ons and worn for a long time they can hurt.

Sinthia
10-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Wow!!! What a cool Mom. Not only apologizes, she gave you some good advice on dressing. She sounds like a keeper.

angelfire
10-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Wow!!! What a cool Mom. Not only apologizes, she gave you some good advice on dressing. She sounds like a keeper.

Well, its not like I could really get rid of her even if I wanted to! :p

Kris
10-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I know that most women I know make 'blonde' comments including many blonde women still, as there are plenty of intelligent women born with that hair colour but the way they are treated is being increasingly hair-colour-ist as it becomes more ok for people to make blonde jokes/comments should we support that injustice by using the term?

Well, most of the blond jokes are about women........ so I would say it is internalized sexism.. but we are getting way off topic discussing that. No, we shouldn't use the term.

I bet your mom was asking so if the other person noticed, it wouldn't be a natural conclusion AND.. letting you know it's obvious even if you have taken your bra off.

:hugs: Kris

angelfire
10-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I do appreciate her letting me know it was obvious, because I honestly hadn't thought about the marks it left. She didn't mean to draw attention to it, because afterwards she said she was smacking her head when she realized what the marks were. I guess it just didn't *click* right away. Neither of us were particularly on the ball that night.