PDA

View Full Version : Just out of Curiosity..........

spandexgirl188
10-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Hey Gurls!

I've been reading alot on exercising and stuff. I can even say i went a little nuts with it. Walking is the biggest part. I did it a little at first, then a little more, now i find myself walking about 4 miles from work to home everyday. Im happy with the results im getting. There are two reasons for this, 1 im going as sandy from grease all decked out in the black outfit this year for halloween and 2 im going to a formal party for new years where im going dressed as jessica. In case your wondering this is a cding party. My wife is very supportive and she's even going with me to the two events. I wanted your input on how else i can obtain the best femenine legs possible since im going in spandex pants for halloween and wearing pantyhose for new years and if you know of any other exercises that can help me firm or bulk up my hips?

Sorry to make it so long, just trying to explain it well.
(Hope I did)

Jessica.

Wenda
10-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Heels make your ankles looks smaller and accentuate your calves. Good for you. I have put on about 20 lbs, and in guy mode, it's no big dealbut in femme mode it is horrid. w.

spandexgirl188
10-05-2007, 12:16 PM
i am using heels, maybe a 4.5 inch stiletto for new years and probably about the same for halloween, got the shoes out of ebay.

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Over the last year, I have dropped around 20 pounds and went from a 38 waist to a 34 waist. Thus I also dropped from a size 16 dress to a size 12/14 dress. My hips (36") are now slightly larger than my waist, so I now have a real hour glass figure. :D
High heels will also make you legs look more fem as they will stretch the mussles and will cause your rear to swish back and forth.

pantyhose lover
10-05-2007, 06:17 PM
continuing walking/cardio is excellent. Keep that up. If you have access to a gym, I would recommend doing squats and leg presses at a weight that you can do a realtively high number of reps (12-20) for about 4 sets. For your situation, do not do high weight at low reps, as that is more liekly to bulk up your legs.

Like people before me have said, high heels will always work wonders.

docrobbysherry
10-05-2007, 06:52 PM
U don't have much time. I use small foam pads. I slip them in my pantyhose before my girdle goes on. Gives me the hips I never had!

spandexgirl188
10-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Over the last year, I have dropped around 20 pounds and went from a 38 waist to a 34 waist. Thus I also dropped from a size 16 dress to a size 12/14 dress. My hips (36") are now slightly larger than my waist, so I now have a real hour glass figure. :D
High heels will also make you legs look more fem as they will stretch the mussles and will cause your rear to swish back and forth.

So Walking accentuated your hips?

Claire3
10-05-2007, 10:34 PM
if your pic shows your real legs,you havent got too much to worry about honey:love:

spandexgirl188
10-05-2007, 11:22 PM
GG's i know say i got fat calves. I used to work out alot on my legs but i tried the best i could to get the muscle tone down as much as i could. Im just hoping i can find an exercise that will give me more bulk on my hips. The rest of the girls here say if i stick to walking/cardio and wear heels the leg part should work well to my advantage. As for the hip part well, thats another story. Guess i'll have to use a corset or hip pads. the halloween costume is the hardest though because i'll be going as sandy. Thankfully when i put on weight i also put on boobs, which i loved. Out of my weight loss they still remain. I havent done anysort of weight lifting for my chest at all short of female exercises to enhance the bust. The problem is the bottom part, I'll be wearing black spandex disco pants that zip at the back. I even got the tuck so well that my wife said "OH MY GOD! WHERE IS IT?" when se saw me in them. LOL

sorry for the ranting. Just wanna look my best on both occasions that's all.

Jess.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-06-2007, 09:29 AM
Try doing weight lifting exercises such as dumbell squats, and if you can find them on EBAY the "Buns of Steel" workout videos. They have worked wonders for me. Jocelyn

spandexgirl188
10-06-2007, 11:56 AM
tnx for the tip...I will do that, and its definitely 4.5 inch stilletos for this girl.

thanks everyone.

spandexgirl188
10-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Tnx,

They are my legs, but im still self concious about it.

Jess.