PDA

View Full Version : Your gender test result?

rustynail
10-05-2007, 07:41 AM
I wonder how many of you have done an on-line gender test.

I just got a surprise! I have always thought of myself as pretty masculine, played rugby, heterosexual, beer drinking guy then I took I took the test at
http://web.tickle.com/tests/genderid...deridentityogt
and it told me:

"Rusty, you're 85% feminine
This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with women.

You're also 15% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat more feminine than other men."
I did not know it showed so much, or is it the gentler side that comes out when i am dressed? (I was at the time)

Try the test. If the link does not work do a Google for "Gender test"

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2007, 08:22 AM
Well I cam out

JoAnn, you're 78% feminine You're also 22% masculine

Gisele
10-05-2007, 08:49 AM
Holy cow!:D

Beth, you're 92% feminine
This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with women.

You're also 8% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat more feminine than other men.

But what is gender identity exactly? A person's gender identity is defined by the extent to which they see themselves as masculine or feminine. Every person possesses both masculine and feminine qualities to some degree, however the extent to which each person has these qualities differs widely. While you were taking the test, we calculated your scores in 6 areas typically defined as masculine and 6 areas typically defined as feminine.

Ema1234 GG
10-05-2007, 09:43 AM
89% femine and 11% masculine.

Ema, you're 11% masculine

This is based on how you scored on a variety of traits that, founded on classic research and our own studies, are typically associated with men.

You're also 89% feminine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with women. When we compare your results with other women it shows that you are somewhat less masculine than other women.

Suzie Green
10-05-2007, 10:00 AM
66% feminine...probably about right! :2c:

Mayliis
10-05-2007, 10:34 AM
88 % feminine... thats right... I feel som myself... :)

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2007, 10:34 AM
The Accuratice of these test are not really sound, but they do give a rough estimate. On another test I took, if you know which key words were masculine or feminine, you can change the outcome. I was able on this other test to have it come out 100% female and 0% male, LOL

kassandra richard
10-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Hah! 71% masculine and 29% feminine :) Not surprising actually as I've never really seen myself as feminine.

Kassandra

docrobbysherry
10-05-2007, 11:06 AM
Of course u can manipulate the results of most any test, JoAnn. However, if u r really interested in finding out what the test will say, u would try to answer correctly, not skew the results. I tried to answer accurately. But, I judging by the results for myself, that indicates the test is complete nonsense also. Do my pics look anything like a 88% masculine man? myspace.com/robertsherry
RS

The Accuratice of these test are not really sound, but they do give a rough estimate. On another test I took, if you know which key words were masculine or feminine, you can change the outcome. I was able on this other test to have it come out 100% female and 0% male, LOL

AlanaBCD
10-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Alana, you're 87% feminine

Probably about right

Ellie
10-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Ellie, you're 57% feminine. You're also 43% masculine.

This is about the same as I got on the other "tests" so at least I'm consistant.

jenniferj
10-05-2007, 11:54 AM
95% feminine.

But as JoAnn said, this is a very easy test to direct. I'm sure I affected the results significantly by answering the qustions as JJ and not as guy-person.

As JJ, I would much rather chat with friends than play sports; I would run from a mugger (whereas guy-person would confront him), and so on.

So, the answers are not surprizing. What the test may actually indicate is how feminine you WANT to be, or THINK you should be.

It's a very confusing world!

-jj

lmildcd
10-05-2007, 12:10 PM
I wound up with 27% feminine.

Wendy me
10-05-2007, 12:27 PM
lol my test was broken........The page you requested is not found.

JoAnnDallas
10-05-2007, 12:29 PM
JJ said:

But as JoAnn said, this is a very easy test to direct. I'm sure I affected the results significantly by answering the qustions as JJ and not as guy-person.

As JJ, I would much rather chat with friends than play sports; I would run from a mugger (whereas guy-person would confront him), and so on.

So, the answers are not surprizing. What the test may actually indicate is how feminine you WANT to be, or THINK you should be.

JJ..... you said it best. As a CDer we are going to skew out reponses toward the fem side. I bet if I got my brother-in-law to take the same test his would come out masculian each time, since he is not a CDer.

the only true way is to goto a Gender Theripis and let he/her test you. Then you will get an real answer. On the other hand, these tests are a lot of fun and will give you a gross reading.

KarenSusan
10-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Karen, you're 79% feminine.
You're also 21% masculine.

kassandra richard
10-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Okay, took the test fully "in character" and scored 99% feminine and 1% masculine :) Just picked all the stereotypical answers and voila -- I'm a chameleon.

Kassandra

Jenna_whalen
10-05-2007, 01:33 PM
99% I knew I was a girl all along. How cool! so now I fell better. Man this is going to be hard to pull of working at the union hall.

RobertaFermina
10-05-2007, 01:37 PM
I'm 99% dyslexic.
Got 67% Feminine, and clicked on more than 50% masculine.
With 1% clarity I realized my "mistake".

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Keely
10-05-2007, 03:54 PM
lol my test was broken........The page you requested is not found.

Me too, wonder what that means?:sad:

Rebecca Liz
10-05-2007, 04:01 PM
What's the point in taking it "in character"? Like Kassandra did the first time, I made a point of answering the questions as my true self, not my femme self. Results were quite eye-opening...

90% feminine, 10% masculine. Nuff said.

Mistybtm
10-05-2007, 04:04 PM
I am 63% fem Yahhhh for me :D

sissystephanie
10-05-2007, 04:36 PM
Sissy, you are 88% Feminine and 12% Masculine. That corresponds with other tests I have taken over the years, all of which have shown that I am way more feminine then masculine. But I have, for most of my life, never felt like I wanted to be a woman ro should have been one. There was a time, after my wife died, that I had almost decided to start over, as a woman! But the lady who I now fondly refer to as my GGF wisely talked me out of it. Not in so many words, but by creating in me a love for her that transcended my feminine instincts. So I am what I am. A very Feminine man, who loves to dress feminine!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Stephenie S
10-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Listen girls, these test are for entertainment purposes only. If you believe the results then you are 100% gullible.

smoothbikini
10-05-2007, 05:03 PM
13% masculine?!?! i'm going to retake it... :sad:

MarinaTwelve200
10-05-2007, 05:30 PM
I've taken several of these tests. My results were surprising. I thought that I might rank in the masculine range, but on the fem side of it---To my surprise, in ALL of the tests I have taken, I place right in the CENTER of the masculine ranges. I'm neither a fem NOR a "macho" guy, but rather in the CENTER, whatever that means. Its also strange that ALL of the different tests suggested here have given me the same or equivalent results, I would have expected at least ONE odd ball result, but not yet. Perhaps these tests ARE more accurate than we may give them credit for.

Diane Shaw
10-05-2007, 06:40 PM
I wonder how many of you have done an on-line gender test.

I just got a surprise! I have always thought of myself as pretty masculine, played rugby, heterosexual, beer drinking guy then I took I took the test at
http://web.tickle.com/tests/genderid...deridentityogt
and it told me:

"Rusty, you're 85% feminine

You're also 15% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat more feminine than other men."
I did not know it showed so much, or is it the gentler side that comes out when i am dressed? (I was at the time)

Try the test. If the link does not work do a Google for "Gender test"

75% female on my part thank you.

jenniferj
10-06-2007, 12:34 AM
"What's the point in taking it "in character"? Like Kassandra did the first time, I made a point of answering the questions as my true self, not my femme self. Results were quite eye-opening..."

Ah, but which is my true self? If one assumes that I prefer to be jj and dress whenever possible, isn't that my true self? Is guy-mode a learned, stereotypical behavior to accommodate society's expectations?

Whereas guy-mode thinks he loves to play softball, he is always a little relieved when a game gets rained out and he has a night off - maybe he only pretends to love it. Or maybe he just hurts so much in so many places (over 50 years of accumulated injuries) that he's grateful for a pain-free evening....

Ooooh, heavy thoughts! How do we know that we're not actually awake when we think we are dreaming, and actually dreaming when we think we're awake? And does guy-mode really exist? Maybe jj just dreams of his life...

And have you ever really - I mean REALLY - looked at your hand, man? :eek:

-jj (in guy-mode)

spandexgirl188
10-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Jessica your 30% masculine

you're also 70% feminine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with women. When we compare your results with other women it shows that you are somewhat less masculine than other women.

My results,

Jess.

Kris
10-06-2007, 01:49 AM
If you believe the results then you are 100% gullible.

Party Pooper! :tongueout

Chloe Jean
10-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Pooh , The test didn't work for me. I did take COGNTI test and came out half way between male and female.

Chloe Jean

Jamie001
10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
The URL that was posted doesn't work! Can someone please post the correct link?

Marcie Sexton
10-06-2007, 11:41 AM
Guess I'm lucky, or maybe my wife is...55% female, 45% male...just enough
to have a happy medium...

I'm not surprised...neither was she...

Adele
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
53% feminine!!!

Maybe that's why I feel in limbo half of the time?

annekathleen
10-06-2007, 01:16 PM
I believe I ended up at 55% masculine to 45% feminine

KarenSusan
10-06-2007, 01:20 PM
The URL that was posted doesn't work! Can someone please post the correct link?

Jamie, I found it by typing "gender" in the search box that shows up at the top of the page that comes up.

Jere Oneil
10-11-2007, 09:27 AM
I scored 51% female and 49% male. This is about how I think of myself

Marla S
10-11-2007, 10:12 AM
70 f, 30 m

Alexandria9919
10-11-2007, 10:18 AM
it said I was 80% fem:happy:

Ðarissa
10-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Wow this thing says I'm 100% ****.

No wait, that's the wrong test.... hahaha joking. :p

Ok this test says I'm 80% feminine. I thought it was going to give me a 50-50 or something. Hmmmmm interesting.

emachine39
10-11-2007, 03:41 PM
67% Feminine

charllote34
10-11-2007, 03:44 PM
70 f 30 m !!

Carroll
10-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Carroll, you're 50% masculine

well, I guess that makes sense LOL

Tedi
10-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Humm, I got an odd result..

40% Female
30% Male
30% Alien

I always wondered about Dad's side of the family.

RachelX
10-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Rachel, you're 92% feminine

You're also 8% masculine, which is based on how you scored on traits that are typically associated with men. When we compare your results with other men it shows that you are somewhat more feminine than other men.

But what is gender identity exactly? A person's gender identity is defined by the extent to which they see themselves as masculine or feminine. Every person possesses both masculine and feminine qualities to some degree, however the extent to which each person has these qualities differs widely. While you were taking the test, we calculated your scores in 6 areas typically defined as masculine and 6 areas typically defined as feminine.

ColleenShivas
10-12-2007, 12:39 AM
45% F, 55% M - sounds about right.

Eugenie
10-12-2007, 01:24 AM
85 % feminine...

But is this test really valid?

The answers wich are presumed to be either masculine or feminine are, in my opinion, based upon rather old stereotypes. Younger people would have far less contrasted attitudes and behaviours.

The other aspect is that this questionnaire is produced by a business firm which is interested in selling more result analysis to the respondants. So the questionnaire design seems to have been made to exacerbate the feminine and masculine features in order to foster the interest of the respondants in getting in depth result analysis...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Angela Burke
10-12-2007, 04:44 AM
62% feminine,
No surprise, that seems about right for
me.

jandebs
10-12-2007, 05:35 AM
hmmm.. i turned out 14% masculine. Was that because i couldn't answer the star trek question? it didn't show any stat or info on the remainder, so i'm guessing i'm at least 60% giraffe.

Maddie
10-12-2007, 06:51 AM
86% fem
14% masc

Don't know if results are real but I am a people person and that seems to be a fem trait

I teach therefore I care

erickka
10-12-2007, 07:18 AM
77% masculine. I never really thought of myself as a girl, either. Just a guy who loves to wear girl clothes and shoes.

Lilith Moon
10-12-2007, 07:27 AM
Page not found

But a search on the site came up with several other gender tests:

http://web.tickle.com/net/search/index.html?query=gender

jacky83
10-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Seemed like a lot of questions testing how confrontational one might be & questions about types of sports. Anyway got 88% feminine probably because I'm not thrilled by confrontations or football.

Claire3
10-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Not too sure whats going on here.Took the test,im 84% feminine,wow.Took it again as thought id maybe doctored 1 or 2 of my answers,and was more truthfull.Claire is now 94% feminine,i know exactly what to do for the remaing 6%,although 6% doesnt seem quite enough to go from cd to ts.Is the survey a waste of time?Unsure Claire.

crunchysoda
10-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Ok, I know Im not a CD'er but many TS/CD'ers say do not base major life altering decisions on any tests you take online.

If you are serious about this, go to a counselor that specializes in gender identity.

Check out this link..
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59629

Kris
10-26-2007, 01:57 PM
I got the test in email too and it says I am 20% masculine....

I was sort of shocked.. I thought it would be more than that.

For what it's worth anyway.........

:hugs: Kris

xxMicky
10-26-2007, 03:42 PM
I would love to take this test. Where can I find it?

Dawn D.
10-26-2007, 03:58 PM
I don't believe what these test actually try to convince you of (if that is what they are trying to do). I think they are fun, just don't take them too serious. I scored 89% female.

Dawn

Marla S
10-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Is the survey a waste of time?Unsure Claire.
If you base any decision about your gender identity on it, yes it's a waste of time.
If you do it just for fun, it's just that: fun.

You said "I know exactly what to do". Of course. If you want to get a high score you'll get one, but that doesn't mean anything.

kateyliz
10-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Tickle says that I am 22% masculine or could that be masculine 22% of the time, just foolin' around. Hugs, Kathy

Rhonda in dallas
10-27-2007, 02:52 PM
97% femonine for me :heehee:

kristytv
10-27-2007, 05:10 PM
mine was 94 % fem

rata
10-28-2007, 12:04 AM
I have taken it several times and usually get 87% female score.

Jazzmine
10-28-2007, 12:10 AM
I've taken the test. What a load of codswallop!
It's mind candy for the CD.
For your own sake, base no decisions on your results.

A Better Test....
Go down to the mall and look in your favourite womens fashion shop and ask yourself if you want to go in there and try on a few outfits and buy some more lingerie.
If you think it's a good idea - you're probably a CD. What more do you need to know?

PS HINT: The fact you have a favourite women's clothing shop tells you a bundle anyway!!!!!

Sherilyn
10-28-2007, 12:34 AM
If it's 72% that's almost 3/4 female. That sounds about right cause I breakdown and cry easily. Must be my estrogen levels. :happy: