PDA

View Full Version : Bonds between us

Kris
10-05-2007, 04:10 PM
OMG!!

I just want to say that there are bonds between us that are strong.... maybe because we all understand each others struggle - even if we argue - about the same stuff.

I want to tell you all how much I care about everyone, including the one - whom I don't know if she wants to be disclosed - that sent me a huge bouquet of flowers today...

Thank you so much! You mean the world to me.

:hugs: and :love:'s ,

Kris

MJ
10-05-2007, 04:52 PM
we are all brothers and sisters here we may not agree sometimes , but all i can say is thank god you were here when i needed someone to talk to

thank you for saveing me form what i was going to do ... arn't they pretty :D

Shelly Preston
10-05-2007, 05:10 PM
We are all linked by a common theme

we can always debate the differences but we need to help each other as much as we can

:love:

Deborah Jane
10-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Thats why we,re all here...To support each other!!

Kris
10-05-2007, 05:20 PM
MJ,

They are beautiful and I really love them. Thank you so much .. and friends are friends for a reason. I was there for a reason that night. I also will be there again if needed. Don't think twice or feel like I don't think it was time well spent.

I wasn't sure that you wanted me to say it was you.. or why. It was my pleasure. You are certainly worth an hour of my time.

:hugs: And :love:'s
Kris

Marlena-4now
10-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Absolutely Kris,
Celebrate and commiserate about our common hopes, thoughts, feelings and experiences. Listen, consider, debate and learn from our differences. But remember everyone belongs.

MJ
10-05-2007, 06:22 PM
sometimes life may not turn out the way you plan , when things go wrong Suicidal thoughts the easy way out . is the best way i did not ask for this and it's so hard , i hate my look , i am fat , i hate my life i hate the dumb stupid government dumb people who won't leave me alone !!!! and tell me again why life is worth living ...
Yes i know better but for a moment in time i was ready.. but i don't know why,, but i got talking with Kris and what can i say boy is she good i kept my promise i have good friends here who are willing to do whatever they can for me i have no idea why but to holly , Shelly p , Sharon , Karen , all the mods .. i want to say thank you :love: you guys are wonderful

docrobbysherry
10-05-2007, 06:47 PM
I was goin' nuts because I couldn't talk about my CDing with anyone that I know. Then, all you wonderful folks just, POW, came into my life! I care for u all! What a difference you've all made in my life!
MJ: U R so cute and sweet in your pic and writing. U make a difference! Please stay with us on this crazy planet as long as u can! I, we all, would miss u terribly! I'm so happy to have had the chance to get to know a little about u! I'll bet everyone that meets u feels the same! (Big invisible hug here!)
RS

we are all brothers and sisters here we may not agree sometimes , but all i can say is thank god you were here when i needed someone to talk to

thank you for saveing me form what i was going to do ... arn't they pretty :D

Deborah Jane
10-05-2007, 07:35 PM
I was goin' nuts because I couldn't talk about my CDing with anyone that I know. Then, all you wonderful folks just, POW, came into my life! I care for u all! What a difference you've all made in my life!
MJ: U R so cute and sweet in your pic and writing. U make a difference! Please stay with us on this crazy planet as long as u can! I, we all, would miss u terribly! I'm so happy to have had the chance to get to know a little about u! I'll bet everyone that meets u feels the same! (Big invisible hug here!)
RS

I.ll second that...MJ you make big differance to all of us..i,ll allways be here for you..just pm me any time you want:hugs:

Tamara Croft
10-05-2007, 07:37 PM
We are all linked by a common theme

we can always debate the differences but we need to help each other as much as we can

:love:That's so very true :hugs: I've been through some pretty awful times recently, I do not know where I'd be without my friends encouraging me, talking, lots of hugs :hugs: We can't always agree on everything and at times some of us speak louder than others - ok me, I can write down things I'd never say to anyone, gets me into trouble - but we all have one thing in common, we're all here for support, even though we don't always agree, and tempers fly, there's always going to be someone here you can always count on :love:

AmberTG
10-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Wow, I have so much to say here and no words to express it properly! Just a swirl of emotions from this thread! It's tough when all you can do is stand on the sidelines and watch it happen because you're too far away to get involved personally, makes me sad to think that MJ was that low, I'm so glad that Kris was there for you MJ! I'd hate to lose you, you've seen the worst that can happen in transition and survived it, keep surviving! Some day someone's going to need you in their life, because you'll be the only one who will truely understand the depth of the hole that the're in at the time. If you go, there won't be anyone to save that person, just as Kris has saved you. It's a gift, pass it on.
Tamara, I know you've had some rough times lately, if I could, I'd give you a big hug and tell you that it will get better! Life is frequently tough, I've been there and survived it, even though my thoughts scared me sometimes. You hang in there girl! We need a cranky moderator here on the website!:D :hugs:

Can I go wipe my eyes now? This whole thing has made me quite emotional!

MJ
10-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow, I have so much to say here and no words to express it properly! Just a swirl of emotions from this thread! It's tough when all you can do is stand on the sidelines and watch it happen because you're too far away to get involved personally, makes me sad to think that MJ was that low, I'm so glad that Kris was there for you MJ! I'd hate to lose you, you've seen the worst that can happen in transition and survived it, keep surviving! Some day someone's going to need you in their life, because you'll be the only one who will truely understand the depth of the hole that the're in at the time.
If you go, there won't be anyone to save that person, just as Kris has saved you. It's a gift, pass it on. Tamara, I know you've had some rough times lately, if I could, I'd give you a big hug and tell you that it will get better! Life is frequently tough, I've been there and survived it, even though my thoughts scared me sometimes. You hang in there girl! We need a cranky moderator here on the website!:D :hugs:

Can I go wipe my eyes now? This whole thing has made me quite emotional!

wow thank you , and there i am thinking i have nothing to contribute sometimes feeling not smart enough to add my :2c: worth ,trying to find the never asked question and pictures well thats a whole different story

If you go, there won't be anyone to save that person, just as Kris has saved you. It's a gift, pass it on.
thats an awfully big responsibility

AmberTG
10-05-2007, 10:34 PM
MJ, it's just so good to see that you're still with us!:hugs:

"thats an awfully big responsibility"
Honey, thats not a responsibility at all, like I said, it's a gift to pass on to someone who needs it as much as you did. You don't have to look for it, you won't even see it coming, it'll just happen one day, and you won't even realise you've passed it on to the next person until they tell you afterward. Stuff like that just happens, that's just one of the reasons we're put here on earth, to help each other in a time of great need.
I firmly believe that I was put into my ex-wife's life for the purpose of helping my step-daughter through the first few years of her life. I met my ex when her daughter was 1 year old. They were having a tough go of it, and I helped pick up the pieces and put them back together. When my job was done, things began to happen that showed me that it was time to go our seperate ways.
Sometimes people come into your life for a reason,
sometimes people come into your life for a season,
sometimes people come into your life for a lifetime!

Tamara Croft
10-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Cranky moderator lol... I do like that :tongueout (but im an admin :slap: )

:heehee:

Holly
10-05-2007, 10:44 PM
MJ, there's a lot of us here that care... a whole lot. And thank-you Kris for being there and being you. I think you two, well, we'll see!:D

Kris
10-05-2007, 11:33 PM
If you go, there won't be anyone to save that person, just as Kris has saved you. It's a gift, pass it on.

Okay ladies,

You all are giving me WAY too much credit here. I didn't do anything, MJ made all the choices here. I talked and listened to her and tried to point things out, and also made her make promises to me but ... in all reality, she had the choice to argue with me, or to frankly tell me to butt out, or simply lie to me and do what she was considering.

She had all the choices in this situation. She choose to reach out, she choose to talk to me, she choose to listen, and she choose to make and keep promises, and she talked to her therapist about it all. There were all those choices out there and a turn at ANY one of them could have proved disastrous. So please please.. give the credit to where it deserves to be, with MJ.. She is the amazing one who did all the right things.

:hugs: Kris

AmberTG
10-06-2007, 12:08 AM
I agree Kris, MJ was the one who made all the choices, but you see, someone needed to be there for her to talk to, in order to be able to make those choices for herself. That's how it works. You did something very important! You probably still don't realise just how important your "just being there" was for her to be able to make those difficult choices. By being there at the right time in her life, you gave her the opportunity to make those choices instead of the one she was planning on.

It took a great deal of courage, strength, and faith on MJ's part to even think that there is hope for her future, but if you hadn't been there to talk to, would she have been able to see those choices as being possible? Don't underestimate your importance in her being able to see any kind of future in her life. You were put there for a reason, even if you don't see it. Do you think she reached out to you at random? She could have reached out to someone else, or she could have simply not have reached out to anyone. Something prompted her to reach out specificly to you, I would say that it was God whispering in her ear, some people don't believe in God, but I choose to believe that, and others can believe what they want.

I just hope that MJ can see that she IS a worthy person that has been given the gift of a future, and that she should use that gift of life, and not throw it away! There will come a day when she realizes that there is a reason for her to be here, and that she does have a purpose in life.

Khriss
10-06-2007, 12:21 AM
.. That a "sister" could come here , not ridiculed for where "she" was at ...
and found open hearts , and guiding hands , to let her know how others that may have not met her face to face - still cared !! DO CARE ! Guided then ...as well ..to help..
Amazing stuff ! ..Ya Think ?? xx"K"

angelfire
10-06-2007, 12:16 PM
I feel like there is little I can add in this threat. Everyone has already said exactly what I was thinking.

We have our differences, but it is our common bond that has brought us together. I don't think any (or many, anyway) of us chose to be the way we are, but we may as well embrace it and make the best of it.

And MJ, I am so glad you are still here. I mean, if you weren't, when I do finally go out, who would I have my first coffee with? Believe it or not, you have made an impact on people's lives. A positive one. If not on anyone else, you have on me, and for that I am thankful.

We each have our hard times, but it is surviving through them that makes us stronger. Besides, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.