PDA

View Full Version : What Do You think About This Day

Amber-Sue
10-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Hello everyone, well it is my weekend for I work Saturday and Sunday and get Thursday and Friday off. Today my wife and I went to Spring Hill Mall which is west of Chicago, Illinois. The weather was warm and we both wore skirts and blouses. Went into Sears and found some wonderful bargins on some great tops
I got some questionable looks but I tried to not let it bother me. We were there for almost three hours walking, on the way out of the mall guess who were waiting at our exit point, Thats right, the mall police, they looked at us and walked past not saying a thing or giving us a second look. Upon getting home I modeled the new additions to the wardrobe but the pictures make me look like an old fatty. I seems so HARD to lose the weight once it is put on and the older I get the less I want to exercise

I have received this strength from the gurls here at this site, for I have gone out as Amber more than ever since joining up here and I love you all. I will continue to support this site for I think it is greatly needed by those who need to realize that crossdressing hurts no one and that the wives of crossdressers need to give us the support that we show them, My wife is behind me 100% and for that I am thankful

Amber

Shannon CD
10-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Excellent, I wish I had the guts to do that...I usually only go to places that are deemed TG friendly. Glad you had such a wonderful day.

Shannon