View Full Version : Wearing Perfume and Body Spray in Male Mode

Girly Sara
10-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Hey!

Just wondered if anyone's done this?

Sara x

sissystephanie
10-06-2007, 07:41 AM
If I am not going out on sales calls, or to the tanning salon, I always wear perfume and either perfumed body lotion or body spray. Since I consider myself to be more girl than man(sometimes!), I want to smell like a girl!:happy:

I do dress enfemme a lot, though not to pass. But when I am dressed enfemme, there is always a feminine aroma around me!:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Drucilla
10-06-2007, 07:54 AM
I have been using "CK One" and really like it. It's marketed as a unisex fragrance. I frequently get comments in elevators , etc about how great it smells and no one has said or looked at me strange like they might have if I were wearing a strong female perfume. It's just enough of a girly smell that it keeps me in the right frame of mind without attracting unwanted attention.

Christine Kelly
10-06-2007, 08:04 AM
I test perfume all the time as a guy.
I figure if it makes me feel good as a guy,
then I will like it even more when I dress
as a girl!

DeniseNJ
10-06-2007, 08:19 AM
I have wore JLO a few times to work and had a few comments from
Co- workers Like You smell like a certaim woman that works here or you smell like a French *****. Just last night while getting in the car I had on HUGO a guy scent and the wife said you put too much on, you stink. My response was I only gave me 3 pumps of the sprayer, I then said you smell strong at times. She said yea because I'm a woman , women are supposed to smell like that.:rolleyes:

JoleneCDinPA
10-06-2007, 08:32 AM
Oh, yes! I always wear a nice perfume! Anything to add to the joy of being a woman!:D

Girly Sara
10-06-2007, 08:34 AM
I have been using "CK One" and really like it. It's marketed as a unisex fragrance. I frequently get comments in elevators , etc about how great it smells and no one has said or looked at me strange like they might have if I were wearing a strong female perfume. It's just enough of a girly smell that it keeps me in the right frame of mind without attracting unwanted attention.

Yeah i wear CK One and it's really nice! Would love to push the boat out and try perfume or a girly body spray like 'Impulse'

Sara x

Charolette time
10-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Hey!

Just wondered if anyone's done this?

Sara x

I like to try the samples that come in the different ladies magazines, just open up the flaps and rub it behind the ears and on the wrist, also like to put them in my pantie draw and it makes them smell nice also, :DCharolette

Andrea's Lynne
10-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Not in public, but as part of the "getting ready for bed" routine, I like a spritz or two of Bijon or Obsession.

The sweet, feminine scent is extremely calming to me!:happy:

Rachel Morley
10-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Wearing Perfume and Body Spray in Male Mode - Just wondered if anyone's done this?
Yep - almost all the time except at work. I wear either Sung or Samsara. In other words, I wear the same perfume in both boy and girl mode. :happy:

angelfire
10-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Never worn a feminine fragrance before. I do wear men's AXE bodyspray every now & then though, but not while dressed, and I don't over do it.

Girly Sara
10-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks for your responses, girlies!

Went out and bought some Armani Code Perfume today...lovely smell! Anyone tried it? Don't know if i'll be brave enough to wear it out as Alan though!

Sara xx

Lisa Golightly
10-06-2007, 04:12 PM
I've used impulse everyday for years... Yes, even when I wore boy's clothes.

Genevera
10-06-2007, 05:21 PM
there is a german cologne that is unisex it has been marketed over 200 years it's an established scent, it is called- 4711

YEAR INTRODUCED 1792

4711 Cologne created over two centuries ago by Wilhelm Mulhens, 4711 Eau De Cologne takes its name from the German city of Cologne and the house number where lived its creator. Known worldwide for its strong refreshing effects, it was used in the 1700’s to ease all sorts of bodily ailments. Some of the ingredients used such as bergamot, lemon and orange are known but the actual formula as been a well kept secret for centuries. This is a Unisex Fragrance for Men and Women.

Girly Sara
10-06-2007, 05:27 PM
I've used impulse everyday for years... Yes, even when I wore boy's clothes.

Hi Lisa, hope you're OK hun. Have you had any reaction (good or bad) when wearing Impulse in male mode? I love Impulse 'Tease'. Do you?

Sara xx

Claire3
10-06-2007, 05:35 PM
I love impulse musk,but only as a girlie

Taffy
10-06-2007, 05:41 PM
Almost always... I put on Cotton Candy body spray...

JULIE33362
10-06-2007, 06:20 PM
all the time all i wear is fem sents

Kari Lynn Franks
10-06-2007, 06:28 PM
always even in guy mode I use heaven sent

huggs Carrie

trannie T
10-06-2007, 07:25 PM
I use a unisex body spray occasionally, I think it smells more femme than butch. En femme I enjoy perfume. I may not look much like a woman but I can smell like one.

RachelDenise
10-06-2007, 08:29 PM
I use a feminine body wash and deordorant under the ugly male stuff. Keeps me fresh and smelling lovely.

TeriAnn
10-06-2007, 08:39 PM
You bet I wear a woman scent all the time work or not male mode or not. I wish to smell the way I want when I want. If I am dressed as a male or as a female it is my choice and if someone says something I just say I like the scent. I use Cody Musk for women all the time. My ex wore it and it has stayed with me ever since.:heehee::heehee:

Victoria Anne
10-06-2007, 08:43 PM
oh yes evryday , lotions , body spray and on occassion perfume, in femme perfumes and all , all the time

audrey-lynn
10-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Yes. Most everyday. Have been for years. My favorite is Red Door. Just don't like those so called manly after shaves.

Samantha Thomson
10-07-2007, 12:03 AM
i wear purfume all the time even when in male mode when in male mode i usaly wear far away from avon but when in femine it is verry sexy for her from victoria sercret some of the ladys that i work w know i am a crossdresser and susgested far away for work they said it doesnt give off a strong sent but verry sexy for her does they would know im wearing purfume but to be honest i dont realy care well ok that it

samantha

Rita B
10-07-2007, 03:53 AM
I love to wear a nice feminine spray after putting on my moisturizer and going to bed. One that I found that I really like is "Celine Dion's" new fragrance. It helps me feel very feminine in my nightie or satin pajamas.

traceyanne
10-07-2007, 04:57 AM
yeh, i wear nothing but femme stuff, soft and gentle deoderant, scented body lotions, impulse. i dont any guy,s stuff, just perfume my favourites are clinique aromatics and lacoste touch of pink, i wear my stuff 24/7. many a comment i have had, both good and bad, but does it bother me !!no does not.

Girly Sara
10-07-2007, 07:12 AM
yeh, i wear nothing but femme stuff, soft and gentle deoderant, scented body lotions, impulse. i dont any guy,s stuff, just perfume my favourites are clinique aromatics and lacoste touch of pink, i wear my stuff 24/7. many a comment i have had, both good and bad, but does it bother me !!no does not.

Hi Tracey Anne!

Hope you're OK. Could you give examples of both good and bad reactions, pls hun?

Would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sara xxx

traceyanne
10-07-2007, 07:53 AM
hi,
examples of good and bad, well as follows. i work in amostly male area and i have had the usual, ru wearing the wifes perfume again, u smell like a p**fs parlour ( whatever that smells like ), u big woman to which i normally say, correct. most of the female staff have complimented me on it, asking what it is that in wearing . as i say to them i wear what i want and dont care what they think, i like to smell nice so tough !!!

Kelli Taylor
10-07-2007, 08:24 AM
I do not generally wear "perfume" but I do wear the imposters version of Clinique's Happy Called 'Wanna Play'. I wear to work but for some reason that's about it. Kelli:happy:

Lois1234
10-07-2007, 08:51 AM
I wear "Very Irresistible" by Givenchy every day, both at work and home. I've never had any bad comments but have had both men and women tell me that i smell nice. I also wear a touch of makeup every day too (eye liner, eye shadow and concealer) and keep my finger nails quite long but without polish. I've had many women tell me my nails look way better than theirs. The only negative sitution was when i over did the eye shadow one day and a male co worker i was talking to noticed and simply rolled his eyes but never said any thing. The way I see it is that if they accept me the way I am, they are true friends, if they don't, they are welcome to use the door.

Lois

Girly Sara
10-07-2007, 09:28 AM
hi,
examples of good and bad, well as follows. i work in amostly male area and i have had the usual, ru wearing the wifes perfume again, u smell like a p**fs parlour ( whatever that smells like ), u big woman to which i normally say, correct. most of the female staff have complimented me on it, asking what it is that in wearing . as i say to them i wear what i want and dont care what they think, i like to smell nice so tough !!!

Thanks for the update, Tracey Anne. Glad you've been able to overcome the negativity...good on ya girl!

Thanks for the other replies, too girls!

Sara x

annekathleen
10-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I wear baby powder scent deodorant, without any one noticing,
I have left the house after dark, wearing various Victorias Secrets scents,
but not brave enough to wear a womens perfume on a day to day basis!

Lovely Rita
10-07-2007, 09:35 AM
No I never have.

Lisa Golightly
10-07-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi Lisa, hope you're OK hun. Have you had any reaction (good or bad) when wearing Impulse in male mode? I love Impulse 'Tease'. Do you?

Sara xx

Actually I wear Goddess... for obvious reasons :p TBH Sara, no-0ne has ever commented on it, and certainly no-one's ever acted on it... :rolleyes:

Girly Sara
10-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Actually I wear Goddess... for obvious reasons :p

Of course! hehehe

jennifer easton
10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I always wear a body spray, never wear pantys with out it! the one I use and like is Primo, I love Giorgio the best but I use this every day so Primo is alot easer on Jennifers pocket, have gotten some looks from the guys at work! but no comment's so far! team that up with my Degree, sheer powder deodorant and you can see I'm fairly girly smelling at work.

AlysonCD
10-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I do not generally wear "perfume" but I do wear the imposters version of Clinique's Happy Called 'Wanna Play'. I wear to work but for some reason that's about it. Kelli:happy:

Hey Kelli, how is that? Does it smell just like happy or just kinda close? What's the price differance?

Jamie001
10-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I always wear Vera Wang Princess in male mode. It makes me feel so fem! It's like having my own pink fog machine.

Joann0830
10-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Smells Great and it is for men as it states on the bottle but both my girls and girlfriend Love it and use it when they are here, I had two woman comment to each other on the elevator that they liked each others perfume until they found out it was my scent.:heehee: My Lady gave it to me as a Birthday present in August. Joann:love:

Jamie001
10-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Isn't it interesting how women will use men's cologne, but if a man were to openly admit to using a woman's cologne (gasp three times), the world may end. :eek:

Smells Great and it is for men as it states on the bottle but both my girls and girlfriend Love it and use it when they are here, I had two woman comment to each other on the elevator that they liked each others perfume until they found out it was my scent.:heehee: My Lady gave it to me as a Birthday present in August. Joann:love:

shauna 9
10-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Not in public, but as part of the "getting ready for bed" routine,

Ashleigh
10-08-2007, 12:25 PM
I wear Island Gardenia in male and female mode. Can't get enough of it.
Ashleigh :doll: