PDA

View Full Version : Sexually Confused

Sarah McKinnon
10-06-2007, 09:13 AM
I am now wondering since I've been reading many of the articles posted by the members as to where I really belong.

I started to wear silky things...panties etc and found that I really turned myself on. I haven't gotten to the stage of makeup or becoming a complete crossdresser. I just love wearing stockings, panties, babydolls with a satin top.

I have been pondering where the line is between being sexually turned on by the feel of silk, satin and going to full distance to wearing all apparell from the underthings to the outer clothes. I will just keep reading the messages and maybe at a point....there will be that transission from just wearing sexy lingerie to being fully dressed.....thanks Sarahxo:o

Andrea's Lynne
10-06-2007, 09:15 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about it, sweetie. If you enjoy it, and it's not hurting anyone......do what you like!

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-06-2007, 09:51 AM
When did this start for you? Are you married and or able to do whatever you like with the dressing en-femme or do you have to hide it?
It all depends on many things so do what works best for your situation and what feels right to you.
Good luck!

angelfire
10-06-2007, 11:58 AM
I know for many of us, it starts with a sexual thrill. I am still at this stage myself. However, from what I've read, as time passes, the sexual urge fades, and it is just 'what you do' and who you are. Not everyone is the same, but many people start with intimates or sleepwear, and eventually work their way up to outer clothes too.

You are who you are. You don't HAVE to label yourself if you don't want to. Whatever you do is your choice. Just enjoy it for what it is.