PDA

View Full Version : First question.....

measshe
10-06-2007, 11:32 AM
As in my introduction, I am new to this world. My first experience being made up enfemme was a revealation to say the least. I'll be direct and say that one effect was being turned on, it made me really horny. What does this mean and is it common?n Should I culture this effect, deny it? Celebrate it?

Help!

Holly
10-06-2007, 11:36 AM
Honey, it's your life, your answer. However, having a physical reaction is not uncommon. For many (most?) that aspect of CDing subsides with the passing of time. This is YOUR journey... enjoy it!

Marcie Sexton
10-06-2007, 12:06 PM
For some, I'm sure it is exciting :rolleyes:, but speaking personally, I have not had such reactions to dressing...

...go figure !!!

Rachel Morley
10-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Quite a few of us (when it's new) get this sort of reaction. It's fairly common so don't fret about it. It might go away or subside the more often you dress .... but then again it might not.

When I first started dressing (many years ago) it was fairly sexually exciting. Nowadays it's still exciting, but it's not sexually driven,it's more of a "little kid in a candy store" type excitement. :happy:

sterling12
10-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Of course! For most of us, the sexual excitement was the "pay off" for dressing up. Even for the ones like myself who were little CDs at the age of 4or 5, puberty just provides a strong reinforcement!

So, for most it may HAVE been the first and main reason, but for many of us, there are secondary, tertiary, and numerous other reasons. Especially as we continue to develope and change.

Enjoy your sexuality, but remember that you will probably find yourself moving into new areas. Example: When I dress and go out in public, it's not a sexual turn on for me. I enjoy being admired, I enjoy looking decent. But, what I'm really enjoying is the social contact with people, and the ability to "escape from the bedroom."

Relax, give things a chance and see what happens. I'll bet if I have a chance to see your message a year from now, things will have already modified. Please give us a report....we'll remember!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Julie York
10-06-2007, 04:03 PM
It's not common to suddenly 'find' this urge within you so late in life. It does happen though so you're not abnormal. But maybe if you think about it you've had fantasies and little kinks that reflect this desire for as long as you can remember?

For most of us the real expression of it comes at puberty, so it's all messed up with images and sensations that really confuse things. Those conflicting inconvenient urges get subdued and buried usually for many years. So being turned on is actually normal and can stop there, or become a general enjoyment of the clothing without any sexual element.

Bascially, relax, you sound normal to me.

trannie T
10-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Each one of us dresses for a different reason. As long as it does not frighten the livestock go ahead and do what you like.

Allana_Hamilton
10-06-2007, 09:50 PM
I do get turned on by some aspects of dressing, but frankly, if I was too turned on, I simply wouldn't be able to tuck the boys away.

Katelyn
10-06-2007, 10:32 PM
It started out for me as pleasurable just like the rest of us. I still feel that way, but I also like feeling feminine. Even though I usually still dress to be exited, I find that I sometimes slip into a comfortable dress or PJ's after I had a stressful day. It allows me to relax. I know other CD's also dress to relax also. I know that I get easily agitated if I stop dressing completely for over a week.

Claire3
10-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Everyone is so right.What starts out as a completely new experience to your life has a mixture of sexuality within it which is quite high compared to many years of cd where the comfort and need to be en femme takes over.Still think im sexy though!

Gisele
10-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Like most I use to dress for the sexual pleasure of it. Now I am just me putting on MY clothes. Now there are still times that I do get that feeling of what it was like at 1st when I buy something sexy for myself.:happy:

flatlander_48
10-07-2007, 07:53 AM
As in my introduction, I am new to this world. My first experience being made up enfemme was a revealation to say the least. I'll be direct and say that one effect was being turned on, it made me really horny. What does this mean and is it common?n Should I culture this effect, deny it? Celebrate it?

Help!

Well...

D. Don't worry about it

I'd go for D...

Melinda G
10-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Drab is probably a good discription of mens clothes in general. Womens clothes, on the other hand, have always been designed for sex appeal, to attract and turn on men. And men have been conditioned to see lacy bras, panties, high heels, and short dresses as sex, or sexy objects. Most hetersexual men are turned on by womens clothes, and in my mind at least, putting them on is just carrying it a step further. In addition to all the Cders, there are probably, many thousands more men, who think about it, but don't, because they are afraid, or ashamed of their thoughts, or afraid they might be gay, or perceived as gay.