PDA

View Full Version : If you could get it back. A purging qustion

Jodie Wexler
10-06-2007, 01:07 PM
I have done several purges in my past. The last one was more than 15 years ago. A failed attempt to stop dressing.

The question is:
"If you could get one item back from a previous purge, What would it be?"

For me it is a black suede dress that was styled like a Motorcycle Jacket,
zippers and all.

What is yours?

Jodie

angelfire
10-06-2007, 01:09 PM
It would be one of 3 things.
1-A really comfortable pair of boy shorts I had that I lost in my last purge.
2-My old pleated denim mini, but now it would probably be too big.
3-My old pink baby doll nighty.

Shelly Preston
10-06-2007, 01:11 PM
I would actually get a raincoat in grey back

I looked great in it

SarahLynn
10-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Pair of really pretty black suede 4" pumps. i wore them across a gravel parking lot one night when i was really hiding out. Tore the leather off the heels and scruffed up the toes so bad my own were sticking out.

Jodie Wexler
10-06-2007, 01:14 PM
It would be one of 3 things.
1-A really comfortable pair of boy shorts I had that I lost in my last purge.
2-My old pleated denim mini, but now it would probably be too big.
3-My old pink baby doll nighty.

That's more than one. I know it is a tough question but try to pick just one
everybody. I myself have other stuff I would like to get back but my dress choice is my #1.
Jodie

P.S. this question is also NOT about something you had to throw away, it is about trying to quit CDing and regretting you got rid of your girl stash.

Wendy me
10-06-2007, 01:49 PM
easy my pictures i got ride of on my last purge well never finished a purge lol lucky me but all my pictures gone for ever......

Tina Dixon
10-06-2007, 01:51 PM
My white garter belt:mad:

Keely
10-06-2007, 02:28 PM
A lost a brown wig to a purge many years ago. Never again.

Nastasha
10-06-2007, 03:06 PM
That would be a red / black skirt and jacket combo that was actually one of the first things I tried on and then bought in a store.

tommi
10-06-2007, 03:14 PM
A wonderful laveder babydoll with a lace hem:hugs:

Darlene-VA
10-06-2007, 03:43 PM
It would be the silk blue flowered two piece suit and matching pumps that went with my one and only purge 28 years ago

angelfire
10-06-2007, 04:03 PM
That's more than one. I know it is a tough question but try to pick just one
everybody.

Well then, if I could just choose one, I'd take the baby doll. I have a new skirt that is similar to the one I had before, and I have comfortable panties too, so definitely the babydoll.

Lisa Golightly
10-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Ooooooooooooooooooooooo what a fab question... There is one item from my past tht I really regret losing.... A pair of black suede flats that were a perfect fit.

Claire3
10-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Most definately a peach silky nightdress i absolutely adored:mad:

Lilith Moon
10-06-2007, 05:15 PM
My red shiny raincoat that was too small for me. Now I've lost weight it would probably fit. Looked cool.

A pair of leather shorts, purged for the same reason.

I sometimes wonder where my small collection of Polaroid photographs went. They disappeared from the house one day and I was expecting the Wrath of Kahn to descend upon me from my ex who, I assumed, had found them. In fact, I never heard anything from from her. As far as I know, she never did find out about my dressing.

Deborah Jane
10-06-2007, 05:23 PM
My black satin bodice dress..I,ve looked everywhere for another but can,t match it:(

Taffy
10-06-2007, 05:40 PM
1) a yellow knife-pleated skort--it was a very short skirt with attached bloomers;

2) a blue gymsuit; and

3) a beautiful white communion dress.

Sigh. None of the would probably fit me now, but I really miss them...

MJ
10-06-2007, 07:11 PM
well for me it was my brown suede knee high 4 in heel boots they were heavenly and they fit my legs perfectly too :mad:

JULIE33362
10-06-2007, 07:25 PM
White 4 In Heels With A Little Lock On The Strap God Wish I Had Them

jennCD
10-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Hmmmm, well honestly in my 30+ yrs of doing this, I don't think I've ever really purged anything. I have gotten rid of items that I'd obviously outgrown and would never fit into again, but I never let go of something simply because I wanted to try to "stop"....

jenn

KateSpade83
10-06-2007, 08:16 PM
I regret purging -

a rare pink pleated skirt suit
a nice black flared junior's dress
a brown fabric skirt suit of a nice design
a flowered bra and panty set

I actually got back a nice flared junior dress vintage 1995 style from a thrift store. Same exact style I purged! So thrift store hunting can help you get back something sometimes!

battybattybats
10-06-2007, 10:02 PM
A really nice black lace garterbelt.. I do so miss that.

Katelyn
10-06-2007, 10:18 PM
My regret is purging a really cute light purple cotton hoodie sweater zip up and matching skirt. It was just too cute and I haven't able to find anything similar since.:cry:

Monique Althea
10-07-2007, 12:00 AM
This particularly unique blouse...it was royal blue with a ruffled collar and cuffs and it sort of buttoned up the side...never seen another one like it, even on Ebay (and it doesn't help that I have trouble describing it).

TeriAnn
10-07-2007, 02:40 AM
My first pair of black patent leather 4 inch pumps. I had worn them enough that they fit me like a glove. I miss being able to wear them now. I purged once and will never do it again.

rachel_rachel
10-07-2007, 03:42 AM
Of my last "real" purge.. I threw everything out... Then later that night i went back to the botherhood bin i put everything in and got it all back... plus some.

Amanda Shaft
10-07-2007, 04:56 AM
Good question... I had a side split black satin skirt which I purged out, it was fab! I think I've had two complete purges and I'm just glad that I'm not going to have any more!
Amanda x

Poppetina
10-07-2007, 05:18 AM
Hi I'm new to crossdressers.com, but love the feel of this site very much.
1. A lovely pair of brown suede 4" ankle boots
2. Three or four lovely black pencil skirts
3. A number of shift dresses
4. a beautiful short black dress with a lacy underskirt, which was too tight, but was great anyway.
5. A maroon evening dress by Monsoon.
6. Three wigs, all of which I miss.
I must stop now as it's making me sad!

susan howard
10-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Yes - I remember the last big purge that I had about eight years ago.

Several bin bags full of expensive stuff - all went down to the tip. The very next day I was out buying more.

The one item that I would love back would be a special pair of black patent leather high heels that were so comfortable that I crave them even today.

Luv always,

Susan.:love:

Tina B.
10-07-2007, 08:39 AM
A pair of 3 in white heels made from ostrich, they where soft and sexy, I found them in a good will store when I first started to dress again after years of being in denial, my wife had left me, and I purged everything, I knew I would never dress again. And I didn't. well not for five years anyway!
Tina B.

Angie G
10-07-2007, 09:59 AM
Mine was a green skirt and vest that I loved.
I never made a purge from wanting to stop it was to keep my things from being found and I never made a purge i did not have to make thank God my wife knows now and I no longer need to do that dreadful act :hugs:
Angie

Christine Davis
10-07-2007, 10:41 AM
I used to have this great black pinstripe combo that had a jacket, matching skirt and pants. I really do miss that outfit

Tasha T
10-07-2007, 12:07 PM
A really hot (and expensive) pair of black thigh high boots.

Melinda G
10-07-2007, 12:39 PM
I've never purged, because I knew better, and never had the urge to purge. However, back when I was married, I did lose some stuff I had hidden up in the rafters of the garage, when some mice got into it, and chewed holes in some fem clothes. :(

MrsDiane
10-07-2007, 01:11 PM
1. A soft buttery black leather mini skirt, fit me like a glove
2. a pair of 4" open toe high heels, very comfortable to wear

Veronica 1
10-07-2007, 01:17 PM
The only thing that I have purged is my male underwear. I will never have that again.

highheelqueen
10-07-2007, 01:20 PM
a pair of black strappy heels luckie for me i only feel for that trick once

Jodie Wexler
10-07-2007, 10:36 PM
:Thanks to all the responders. I knew I was not the only gal who lost a great
peice of wardrobe and wanted it back. Now I wonder what #2 would be?
:hugs: Jodie

VanessaC
10-07-2007, 10:49 PM
I've purged twice now in my lifetime and I vow to never again but the one item I missed the most was a beautiful silk finely pleated red skirt, with a black satin jacket it was dynamite ..sigh!

angelfire
10-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Mine was a green skirt and vest that I loved.

Not a real green skirt, thats cruel! :eek:

erickka
10-08-2007, 06:44 AM
A pair of Via Spiga leather pumps with a 4" heel. The most comfortable and well made pair of shoes I ever had.

Franki Kate
10-08-2007, 08:49 AM
A lite yellow nightgown I had, around 30 years ago.

Lovely Rita
10-08-2007, 09:36 AM
I have done several purges in my past. The last one was more than 15 years ago. A failed attempt to stop dressing.

The question is:

zippers and all.

What is yours?

Jodie

I had these pumps, for me they were the perfect stilletto pumps with a wonderful curved vamp. Irreplaceable. It still hurts when I think of them.

cdkelsi
10-08-2007, 11:21 AM
Black calf boots is what I would love to have back.

beverlyct
10-08-2007, 12:46 PM
A pink sweater dress that i got from Victoria's Secret and the pink ankle boots that I wore with it.

VS still has the same style dress just not in pink :sad:

CDBarbie
10-08-2007, 01:42 PM
Like most girls, I purged several years ago with the honest intention of never dressing again. I would do what ever it took to not loose my wife. Above all else, I love her more than anything. Yet, here I am! She is tremendously understanding, and works with me. She actually bought me a new bra yesterday. We both dressed xtremely sexually at home and she suggested that we go out for a drive. I was in absolute heaven," and I made sure she knew How mush[I] loved and appreciated her.
If I could have just one thing back , well, actually, I wish I had two things back. A little black dress that worked great for me and a very sexy grey mini skirt and white satin top set. Oh, and the blue pumps that fit so perfectly, (they looked great with jeans)

Glenda58
10-08-2007, 10:17 PM
In 50 years of dressing and purging I couldn't pick just 1 item. I had so many cute outfits that I would want them all back.

Jodie Wexler
10-08-2007, 10:51 PM
[QUOTE=CDBarbie;1034912]Like most girls, I purged several years ago with the honest intention of never dressing again. I would do what ever it took to not loose my wife. QUOTE]

My last purge was after I told my girfried that I was a CD. She wanted to know why I had not asked her to get married after so many years of dating. The truth won and the purging failed but she married me anyway and now helps me with my dressing when I ask. However I have not dressed in front of her in over five years.

Well since people are picking more than one, my #2 choice is a pair of lavender snake skin pumps with a 4inch heel. At least I have a pink pair now as a replacement. Jodie

ArleneRaquel
10-08-2007, 10:57 PM
There are many items that I regret purging, but the item that I most regret is an Ivory Lace Robe that was so smooth & sexy :thumbsdn::thumbsdn: :sad: Beyonce Welch - No More Purges ! ( I hope )

rustynail
10-09-2007, 03:45 AM
The first purged thing that comes to mind is a gorgeous silky black Vanity fair slip with lace across the cleavage and shoulders, never seen anything like it before or since.

Michelle 51
10-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Foe me it was a set of 4" heels.They were gorgeous.i still miss them

Sally24
10-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Girls, I feel for all of you. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who never purged (so far). Of course up until recently I didn't have much of a wardrobe. Now I've filled two closets and I'm looking for seasonal storage of my excess things!:heehee:

melissa michaels
10-09-2007, 06:33 PM
I've only purged once,most has been replaced and even better. EXCEPT i can never replace my pictures.all my past is lost.

SabrinaDubh
10-09-2007, 08:37 PM
A pair of NOS Doc Marten mary janes I found on ebay. Made in the late 80's, still in the box when I got them.

Sigh...

jaina
10-09-2007, 09:29 PM
I have to say I'm with a few others in this thread, I've never purged.
I lost a nice pair of Black D'Orsay heels years ago that I'd like back.

Sedona
10-09-2007, 09:44 PM
For me, it was a pair of silky red and white "Dolfin" shorts, with slits up the sides. When I tossed them, I was a 30lbs heavier, and hated the way my legs looked in them. Now, I'd like them much better.

Khriss
10-10-2007, 12:37 AM
I had a pair of white patent pvc "go -go boots" that fit soo well ..and were so tight and shiney ! Though , I figured they were "dated" and foolish looking soo I donated them and most of my wardrobe at that time to a local charity...wondering if anyone (sisters in "dressing") ever found my stuff worth having for themselves ?? truth is .. to me ..now ... "It's just stuff"
I hope to never loose any sleep over "stuff", I could replace if I realy wanted to ??

hehe xx"K"

Joann0830
10-10-2007, 12:42 AM
I had this beautiful 3/4 sleeve black sparkling top and these fabulous wide pants legs in a stretch, comfortable material and apeasent blouse that when I went to dinner with a GG friend the waitress commented on the blouse and how it looked so nice on me. Joann

Andi
10-10-2007, 01:12 AM
This question takes me back to 1968, my first purge which was total. I had a black dress cut like a sun dress - straight across the bodice with 1 1/2" straps over the shoulders. It was a heavier material, not quite like velveteen, with a lined, full, knee length skirt. It just felt so-o-o-o good to wear and swished when I walked. Haven't seen one like that since - maybe because it was from the 50's?????:heehee:

Showing my age now!!!

Christina Horton
10-10-2007, 01:32 AM
I never did a purg,My mom said I should just toss all of my clothes , I said "If I get rid if all my stuff,I will just have to buy them all over again,so whats the point.I did have a old Girlfreind take so dresses,and one blouse made of silk light purple at fit great.so to all you ladys who have purged my heart goes out to you all.:sorry::eek::(

NickyJane
10-10-2007, 05:08 AM
I brought a lovley jumper off E Bay last year. Had a loose roll neck in cream and was incredibly soft! Of all the Items I purged last year that single item was the one that felt the most feminine:sad:

Nicky Jane

X X X

MsJanessa
10-10-2007, 07:05 AM

The question is:

zippers and all.

What is yours?

Jodie

I had a really hot leather outfit---tight black mini skirt with zipper and a matching bustier---damm but it was 16 years ago---haven't had one(a purge that is) since and don't intend to

Margaret
10-10-2007, 07:19 AM
A white long line bra and some cute dusky pink 4inch heel shoes. The bra my wife found and purged for me; the heels my own stupidity.

karynspanties
10-10-2007, 12:23 PM
A medium brown wig. :sad:

pennycdtv1
10-10-2007, 06:15 PM
I would love to have back my 3 piece black midi skirt/pant outfit. What a fun outfit to have as it fit per-fect and looked great

JennyTVPerth
10-12-2007, 04:15 AM
It was a short floral pleated skirt .....

It was so cute when worn with a white peasant-girl blouse (also gone, alas).