PDA

View Full Version : Somewhere in the middle

Byllie
10-06-2007, 07:43 PM
The recent posting about the Tickle survey got me thinking (again).

I scored a 55% feminine, which is pretty much what I always seem to score on these tests. I'm not 24/7 en femme, and frankly I choose not to be. I dress when I can, and feel quite comfortable en femme or en drab.

What I'd *really* love is to be able to dress the way I pleased, everyday, en femme, en drab, or ... just me. But alas society is not built like that. It seems we either have to dress as a guy or a gal, but not in-between.

I'm not talking about wearing some women's garments while in guy mode. Rather, I'm speaking of dressing whatever way you choose, without concern as to its being femme or not. If you feel more femme one day, dress so. More masculine another day ... there you go.

Any thoughts on my ramble? Sometimes, when I hear about all the brave souls who dress completely en femme, I get discouraged. I feel like I'm in the minority on this forum.

trannie T
10-06-2007, 08:41 PM
I go out dressed about once a month. There is no way that I pass but I enjoy going out. If you have the desire you can dress however you wish,however most of us are far too timid to do it. Partial dressing is a compromise, a pair of woman's jeans or a top can be fun to wear.

Billijo49504
10-07-2007, 12:40 AM
I go out atleast once a week. But I try to fit in with the women that are in the stores I plan to shop in. And that Is geared to fit in, not sticdk out....BJ

docrobbysherry
10-07-2007, 12:58 AM
I started out just trying a few ladies things now and then. Now, I seem to dress all the way, or not at all. And I NEVER go out dressed. U can see what I mean on my page at: myspace.com/robertsherry
But your thread got me thinking. There are days when I would love to wear a bra, forms, tite panties and girdle under my shirt and jeans, if I could. Or, just prance around my office in nylons and heels. What if any of us could do that and no one would bat an eye? In my dreams, I guess! I would never do that, never even thought about it until now! Thanks!
RS

The recent posting about the Tickle survey got me thinking (again).

I scored a 55% feminine, which is pretty much what I always seem to score on these tests. I'm not 24/7 en femme, and frankly I choose not to be. I dress when I can, and feel quite comfortable en femme or en drab.

What I'd *really* love is to be able to dress the way I pleased, everyday, en femme, en drab, or ... just me. But alas society is not built like that. It seems we either have to dress as a guy or a gal, but not in-between.

I'm not talking about wearing some women's garments while in guy mode. Rather, I'm speaking of dressing whatever way you choose, without concern as to its being femme or not. If you feel more femme one day, dress so. More masculine another day ... there you go.

Any thoughts on my ramble? Sometimes, when I hear about all the brave souls who dress completely en femme, I get discouraged. I feel like I'm in the minority on this forum.

Marla S
10-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Yep, but that's a bit a peer pressure of the CD community. There is no law that you have to.
On the other side you won't get much approval for something in-between.

Just do. You are outside the norms anyway whether you dress feminine or try to present yourself as a woman. It's your choice which feels more real and comfortable to you.
Personally I can't feel this full fem/full drab approach. It doesn't feel real, it would be disguise this way or that way to me.
I prefer an 24/7 inbetween mode (androgynous) too, which I easily can tune up or down according to my mood and situation, without feeling to present different personalities.

I think there is no need to feel discouraged, but your post reflects it, there is a peer pressure concerning what a CD has to do and how the CDing progression has to be. On the average it's: Start with panties (or hose) and proceed to completely fem.
I think it also needs a brave soul and autonomy not to follow this approach, if it doesn't feel right, but to find the own way.
You will have kinda double trouble though. You are not conform to the society's norms and you are not conform to the CD community's norms (which are a "clone" of the society's norms to a major part). Not always easy, because we all need some kind of approval from time to time.

Angie G
10-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Byllie I know what you saying hun I also wish for that :hugs:
Angie

Mona
10-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Byllie I am the same way, sometimes masculine, sometimes feminine, liking to express myself as either and wishing we had a culture that encouraged this. Maybe someday we'll be looked at as tne pioneers!
Hugs, Mona

charllote34
10-07-2007, 12:56 PM
I think one day that will be possible ( why did i want to type passable!) and i can see the day that will be

Byllie
10-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks, gurlz, just a bit of wishful thinking, I suppose. And yes, maybe someday we'll be seen as pioneers, but only if we become more accepting than society is today. That is, accepting of *all* forms of gender expression.