PDA

View Full Version : What attracted you first

Byllie
10-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Okay, the question is ....

What aspect of "dressing up" attracted you first? Was it the clothes? The undergarments? The makeup? The shoes? The wig? The jewelry? Or something else?

ronna
10-06-2007, 08:07 PM
Roughly in that order, but stockings first, shoes next, etc.
It's all good

sami1952
10-06-2007, 08:10 PM
women's clothing attracted me first to cding,then came the undies.

RachelDenise
10-06-2007, 08:24 PM
It was lingerie, and specifically bras! Went into my Mom's lingerie drawer and found Heaven.

trannie T
10-06-2007, 08:31 PM
I was first attracted to skirts and dresses. The first clothing I wore was bras and panties. It took me a few years to actually wear a skirt.

Jilmac
10-06-2007, 09:33 PM
for me it was definitely the panties. as i said in my introduction. a cousin dared me to wear panties and a dress when i was seven. i was scared as hell to be seen in girls clothes, but the panties felt so good next to my skin. i was hooked and would try on my sisters' panties whenever i got the chance.
Jill

Roxi Loh
10-06-2007, 09:43 PM
For me it was makeup. I grew up in a greaser area where the hot girls wore a lot of makeup. When I started dressing I wanted to look like them with black swooshy eyeliner and lots of eyeshadow.

BarbaraTalbot
10-06-2007, 11:03 PM
but as I reflect that isn't so. At 3.5 the only thing that was uniquely big sister's was her dress. I seem to remember it being a darkish color with a white square collar. I only wore the panties and shoes because it seemed logical to me that I should complete the entire costume.

It was only my mothers shocked horror that I was wearing my sister's panties made me realize that undergarments were forbidden. As any serpent will tell ya (in the most beguiling way) forbidden fruit is he sweetest.

Satin_Lover_13
10-06-2007, 11:22 PM
I tried a lot of my mom's stuff but what I kept returning to were slips and nite gowns.

Claire3
10-07-2007, 12:00 AM
My mums bras,tights and panties were my first delight.Im so glad i dont have to share anymore

Jazzmine
10-07-2007, 03:04 AM
Actually, I felt a feminine urge and looked for ways of expressing it.
Got interested in female clothes only after agonising over wanting to feel what it was like to be a woman. Clothes were kind of a means to an end.
Started off with lingerie because it was the most intimate and close to the body. Moved to outer clothes later. Then make-up. I'm currently addicted to lipstick. Getting totally hairless is next! ..then...I'm going walk-about in the malls -shopping- to have some real fun!
Hugs Jazzmine

Shannon CD
10-07-2007, 03:15 AM
Pantyhose, stockings...nylons in general

Amanda Shaft
10-07-2007, 05:03 AM
I've voted 'other': since I was very young when I first started dressing I don't think it was any one type of clothes that attracted me, I was just trying to be a girl and the clothes were what girls wore.
Amanda x

traceyanne
10-07-2007, 05:14 AM
has to be my mothers panties and tights, thats what started it for me

Ashly
10-07-2007, 06:57 AM
..were calling my name ;)...I loved them from day 1.

Mistybtm
10-07-2007, 07:02 AM
bra's panties and hose what got me started i love the feeling when i am in them. :doll:

Foxy Lady
10-07-2007, 07:09 AM
My mother had a couple Playtex rubber OBG'S. I would wear one when ever I could along with panties and stockings. Mom caught me one day and made me dress every weekend for a month, after that I was hooked.

Suzie Green
10-07-2007, 07:22 AM
I'm going to have to vote "other" only because I can't pin it down to one thing. I was attracted to anything that made me feel like a girl, starting with my sisters things when I was 7 or 8 years old. It's still that way, 50 years later.

LeeAnn_cd
10-07-2007, 08:01 AM
It was slips my sisters had these cute little full slips that I liked to put on and made sure they put them on me when they played dress up with me if I did not get them I did not play dress up.

Angie G
10-07-2007, 08:08 AM
:hugs:For me it was the clothing it was the first thing I remember having access of :hugs:
Angie

annekathleen
10-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Boys underwear was so plain, white, and cotton.
Girls underwear had so many different styles, colors, fabrics!
It just wasn't fair.
My first attraction to panties was "who they belonged to"
Then I started to appreciate the way they felt when I tried them on. I used to just put them on for a little while, then take them off, but I started wearing them longer and longer.
Now, it's 24/7!!

Billie1
10-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Checked "Other", because no one factor really attracted me to this 'forbidden' behavior.
Just wanted to look like a girl. And (honestly) it was so many years ago, it's hard to remember!

Jordan
10-07-2007, 08:47 AM
The sexy Bras and panties

Valerie Nicole
10-07-2007, 08:57 AM
I was just sitting on my couch, playing a wrestling video game, when I saw one of the female characters wearing a skirt. Well, something about that got me going. I just sat there, with the game paused, looking at this woman in a skirt. Then after a few minutes I just couldn't handle it anymore. I went into my sister's room, found a skirt, and put it on. And the rest, they say, is history.

loardata
10-07-2007, 09:07 AM
mmmm bras and panties-my mothers

Meg East
10-07-2007, 09:18 AM
A lacy black full slip when I was eight or nine. After that, I would play dress-up with my mom's discarded undies, dresses, nylons and shoes.

Sabrina Flowers
10-07-2007, 12:43 PM
For me it was footwear and tights, probaly because they were the only items avialable to me when I started.

MJ
10-07-2007, 01:21 PM
i always knew i should have been a girl form 5 on but i have to say anything feminine all the clothing thats how i started

Mitch23
10-07-2007, 01:23 PM
mums panty girdle, swimming costume, then sisters pantyhose, then all three together!

Mitch

SweetCaroline
10-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Just the clothes, and later the jewelry. I started very early, so many of the sexual/ fetish aspects of dressing, like underthings, never occurred to me, and I never got into shoes or make-up at all until recently when I started going out. I was always more interested in just feeling good being a girl. The older I get the more it becomes a mater of gender identity and expression than it does sexual gratification anyways.

Paula G
10-07-2007, 02:44 PM
What started for me were heels, then nylons as a kid. I didn't try skirts and everything else until I was older.

Victoria Anne
10-07-2007, 03:02 PM
I checked undergarments because its the first thing I remember wearing , I was 3 I think . To be honest I have always just wanted to dress like a girl.

SusanMarie
10-07-2007, 05:00 PM
My answer is everything. Womens clothes were and always will be much more interesting. The colors, styles, textures, variety...ooooooo I feel a shopping urge coming.

Byllie
10-07-2007, 06:29 PM
Okay, it looks like undergarments is the clear winner. How revealing (or not).:p

angelfire
10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
The first item I wore was pantyhose. The first thing I remember wanting to wear were panties. I remember at assemblies in elementary school, we would all sit on the floor, and the top of the girl's panties would show a bit, and I loved it.

TriciaO
10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
Definitely my mother's stocking and girdle, which led to her heels, then lipstick... and before I knew it, all the rest.

deniese0967
10-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I have to agree with Angie G the clothing because the rest is covered up and what you were on the outside is the most exspresive sight!!!!!!!!!

Miranda269
10-07-2007, 08:55 PM
Really, I didn't even know untill the internet, coming across pictures and being turned on by guys in clothes was a strange feeling. Thankfully my wife had also found some of these pictures while surfing, and began to wonder if I would dress for her.......the rest is history.

As far as what clothes we like.I like short and cute...she likes the buisness look more.

smoothbikini
10-07-2007, 09:12 PM
lingerie definitely called out my name loudly, and then just the wonderful choice of clothing and fabrics hooked me for good. :thumbsup:

shauna 9
10-07-2007, 10:41 PM
It was lingerie.

Ðarissa
10-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Pantyhose, stockings...nylons in generalThat about sums it up for me as well.

Delila
10-08-2007, 12:28 AM
I would have to say the first items that I ever wore were undergarments. But the main aspect that ever appealed to me was wondering what it was like to be a girl.

monika40
10-08-2007, 12:28 AM
I started with bras.:happy:
Then started wearing panties with bras.:happy:
Began filling bra with socks and then balloons filled with water.:happy::heehee:
Putting on outer clothing soon followed.:heehee:
Now I dress all the way so that I can go out.:hugs::love:

Joni Beauman
10-08-2007, 12:59 AM
I recall about age 5 discovering what to do with the slips and stockings my mother left lying around her bedroom while she talked on the phone. It has been a progression since. But like many here, I still love those lacy full slips. Joni

Marianna Julianna
10-08-2007, 02:26 AM
I really don't remember, honestly, I do remember at one stage being fascinated by a pair of my Mums shoes, the only pair of stilletos she had I think, by then but I also remember trying on her things out of the laundry bin, whether that was before or after, lost in the mists of time for me.

rustynail
10-08-2007, 04:24 AM
My Mum's slips and nighties, because of the gorgeous feeling. I did not wear anything for years after that but loved buying lingerie for girlfriends and then wife, (and then girl friends again). Then in my late 30s I discovered the fantastic feel of stockings on my legs and the even more fantastic feel of a slip over the stockings. the only female outer wear I have bought is to disguise my shape when out driving in bra, slips and maybe a nightie. I have a couple of sexy see-through blouses, which would stand up to close scrutiny!

rustynail
10-08-2007, 04:25 AM
.correction....which would NOT stand up to close scrutiny!

Patricia Danielle
10-08-2007, 04:49 AM
For me it was night gowns made of nylon, then came slips and panties and the rest just kind of fell in to place from there.. Patricia..

sunnybunns
10-08-2007, 05:16 AM
It was the thought of wearing lingerie under my drab clothes. The way nylon slids under my clothes or the tight fit from hoses or bra just pulled me to skirts and dresses.

JennyTVPerth
10-08-2007, 06:06 AM
Definitely underwear - panties mainly, but also nighties and leotards.

A liking for slips and bras came later, and outerwear, later still.

Lovely Rita
10-08-2007, 06:21 AM
At 3 years of age, putting on mom's nylons hooked me for life. The fact that I can still remember that clearly illustrates the power of this THING OF OURS.

erickka
10-08-2007, 06:27 AM
Shoes and stockings first, then , how could I be complete without lingerie? O.K., then I just had to cover up the bra and panties, since it isn't acceptable for a girl to run around in her undies! That' my story and I'm stickin' to it.

eleventhdr
10-08-2007, 07:40 AM
When i was still s child the very frist thoughts of trying to be what is now called crossdresssing was still prevalent that is the deisre to dress in girls clothing was there the very idea of wanting to wear pretty little girls clothing and then somehow to be transformed into the female sex and to be and become a girl was there i mean just looking at them dressed in ther epretty clothing was enough for me to want to be transformed into one of them and then to be a girl for life ah well that was wnat i did want somehow and if i could have i would have transformed in a second and then to be a girl for life well anyway i would still do it today if i could and i ma still looking for a way to do just that!

Suzy Ann!

Brenda's Friend
10-08-2007, 10:43 AM
For me, it has always been Lipstick.

BF

tommi
10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
My mothers pantihose

stellatoo
10-08-2007, 12:36 PM
I cannot honestly remember...
I CAN remember wearing my sisters gym clothes! Thats the first memory of dressing for me. After that it was looking for any opportunity to play with her clothes, her dolls:D, her life!!!!(I would pretend to be her and we looked like twins when I was younger-when I bought my first wig, from Debenhams in Nottingham, served by a very matronly older woman who looked surprised to say the least (I'd been away for a week and hadn't shaved for a couple of days and what made me stop off in Notts I'll never know), I only bought it because when it was on and I first looked in the mirror I saw my sis staring back at me)

Stella

cd_glenda4cd
10-08-2007, 01:51 PM
at the age of 7, i remember my moms had a brown girdle I try it. my first time was like if i was in even i felt it in my skin like the girdle was made for me
:cute: :doll: :dom: :iagree:

CDBarbie
10-08-2007, 01:59 PM
For me, Lingerie, panties, then bras and stockings and dresses, very short dresses. As I have told my wife, I have "breast envy".

LA CINDY LOVE
10-08-2007, 02:31 PM
For me it is a sensual experience in sexy fashion cloths.

LA CINDY LOVE

saraleehanes
10-08-2007, 02:38 PM
At a young age, I remember being interested in nylons. Then found some pantyhose to try on and did that only for a while. Then found slipping on heels felt great on nylon feet. Then, a slip over the nylon legs followed by skirts/dresses. Never did much with wigs/makeup yet.

Returned to real nylons due to curiosity and consider them tops with nice garterbelt or other quality suspension when I have the time to do it right.

Now if I could just kick the closet door open.

Lilith Moon
10-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I've voted 'other': since I was very young when I first started dressing I don't think it was any one type of clothes that attracted me, I was just trying to be a girl and the clothes were what girls wore.
Amanda x

That's a 'me too' from here.

Chari
10-08-2007, 03:17 PM
We were a very poor family when I was a child and everything I had was a hand-me-down. When I was about 6 years old, my heavy cotton underwear was too torn to wear. That's when my mother gave me a pair of my older sisters silky panties and soft white socks to wear to school telling me "don't tell and no one will know". No one did find out. Soon after that came my dress up experiments with slips, stockings, girdle, skirts, blouses, and anything else that was girl related. Could that incident been the trigger for my CDing in later life?
Chari

RobertaFermina
10-08-2007, 03:37 PM
The first piece of clothing I desired and wore was my roomie's panties.

Soon thereafter she and her girlfriends dressed me up for Halloween, with me insisting on realistic appearance.

It was so long ago...the more I dress the more vivid the memory becomes.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

jibhose
10-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Pantyhose, stocking, tights, panties are what got me started.

janet1234
10-08-2007, 03:52 PM
heels, black patent, high, very high

BillieJoe
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM
The first clothing I wore was bras and I tried a lot of my mom's and sister's stuff but what I kept returning to were the slips and nite gowns, they felt so good against my skin.

janetcd2
10-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Shoes I loved them then and I still love them today

serinalynn
10-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Boys underwear was so plain, white, and cotton.
Girls underwear had so many different styles, colors, fabrics!
It just wasn't fair.
My first attraction to panties was "who they belonged to"
Then I started to appreciate the way they felt when I tried them on. I used to just put them on for a little while, then take them off, but I started wearing them longer and longer.
Now, it's 24/7!!

I agree anne

MarinaTwelve200
10-08-2007, 05:32 PM
For me, it has always been Lipstick.

BF

Me too.

Rachelhouston
10-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Pantyhose. My mom used to give me those plastic L'Eggs eggs to play with. I especially liked the silver eggs, so maybe that's why I still favor Sheer Energy hose.

The first pair I tried on though were a pair she had gotten for free. They'd sent 3 pairs and they were cheap so she tossed them. I thought that it seemed a shame to throw them away, so I retreived them from the garbage.

I was about 8...never looked back.

Rachel

Staci
10-08-2007, 08:51 PM
It was my girlfriends cute nylon panties. After I felt the material I was immediately attracted to it. She was always so feminine in her silky nightgowns and nylon panties. She let me try on a pair of hers. Can I say HOOKED!!!!!

cdlaura2007
10-08-2007, 09:13 PM
It was definitely pantyhose that made me first start thinking about crossdressing. This fascination started when I was probably 5 or 6. The first thing I tried on though was my sister's bra.

Ashly
10-10-2007, 08:30 AM
Slips..and then slips again..Later the rest of all the nice lingerie

Christie ann
10-10-2007, 08:37 AM
I have always loved the look of a swirly skirt or dress and the strappy tops that everyone is wearing now. But, that is just too obvious on a daily basis, so panties and bras reminds me that I can be feminine underneath no matter what the outer layer looks like.

Crissy65
10-10-2007, 12:03 PM
I am just a girdle and stocking girl

Imma
10-10-2007, 12:50 PM
To Group::love:

First attractions was with my mothers all in one.:o

It only grew from that point.:D:eek:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:rolleyes:

Susancd
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Slips and panties, then quickly onto stockings and tights/pantyhose. I can still remember the thrill now after all those years!

Abby Lauren
10-12-2007, 08:27 AM
My older sister and I used to put on lipstick together when I was 4 years old. Then on to undergarments- especially girdles- and soon I was "off to the races".

Cheree
10-12-2007, 08:36 AM
Twas THE prettiest MATCHING junior bra n panty set......with the most adorable tiny strawberries all over them complete with the tiny red ribbon front and center on both pcs!:happy:

michellecd9999
10-12-2007, 08:48 AM
my first item (around age 12) was a soft flowing nightgown I found stored in a drawer. I put it on and loved the feel. Moved on to slips, then panties, then hose, high heels. Eventually dressed up all the way but no makeup or wig. Did not dress fully (w/ makeup and wig) until about 5 years ago. I love it all now.

Jennifer4cd
10-12-2007, 08:58 AM
For me, it was nail polish. My neighbor put Cutex pink on my nails when I was 5 or 6. At 10 I would use my sisters Revlon polish for both my toes and fingers, sometimes for only 5-10 minutes. Now I wear OPI Matte Nail Envy on my fingers and toes 24/7 and have done so for over 3 years

Diane1950
10-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I first got turned on by my older sister's slips, panties and petticoats when I was 12 and she was 15. Shje eventually caught me, and after a long sit-down together (with me still in her undies) she smiled softly, said she understood, and gave me a few things to keep, including a bra she had grown out of. She also taught me how to put on stockings correctly (this is long ago, before ph came on the scene). Most wonderful of all, she has kept our secret all these years, knowing I am a lifelong CD

LoriNC
10-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Panties guilty as charged :tongueout but, shortly after came that came stockings and the rest shortly followed.

Jamie14
10-13-2007, 02:48 PM
1. Pantyhose
2. Bathing suits (weird, huh?)
3. bras
4. blouses
5. skirts
6. makeup
7. wigs

Man Of Silk
11-01-2007, 09:46 PM
It started off with my Moms panties and bras, then to pantyhose
dresses and heels. I didnt much likethe type panties ny Mom wore
but I didnt have much choice. When my sister still lived at home
the panties were a lot better,being she was 5 years older than me
the styles were a lot better. A lot of satin and no cotton,which to
me do not look good or feel good underneath pantyhose.

Man of Silk

allie~
11-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Without a doubt, lingerie...

ColleenShivas
11-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Old fashioned girdle, with suspender clips and stockings. Now I have my own garter belt.

Littlej10
11-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Shoes
I think it's the heels that first turned me on and that hasn't changed. At work I kept a pair of 4" heels in my office which I could wear when I was sure everything was quiet.

Melora
11-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Panty Hose for me! and then blouses and sweaters and such..Still addicted too!

Rayne
11-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Skirts, shoes and jewellery :D

Suzy Harrison
11-02-2007, 07:52 AM
For me it was makeup. I grew up in a greaser area where the hot girls wore a lot of makeup. When I started dressing I wanted to look like them with black swooshy eyeliner and lots of eyeshadow.

It was the make up for me too.

When I was young I loved seeing girls with exotic eye make up (still do).
I remember walking through the cosmetic areas of the large department stores looking at the sales girls who were so beautifully made up.

I was 11 - and so envious ....... the rest is history !

SarahHall
11-02-2007, 11:38 AM
For me it was lacy panties, lingerie and high heels.:heehee:

Deborah Jane
11-02-2007, 01:26 PM
Tights [pantyhose] first, then i went onto silk/satin panties and bras.

Poppetina
11-02-2007, 02:37 PM
I remember I was about six or seven years old, at school, and felt jealous of the girls blue and white checked cotton skirts.

NATASHA BOND GIRL
11-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Okay, the question is ....

What aspect of "dressing up" attracted you first? Was it the clothes? The undergarments? The makeup? The shoes? The wig? The jewelry? Or something else?
THERE WASENT AN ATRACTION IT WAS ALWAYS THERE SINCE BIRTH

Carla4Guage
11-02-2007, 04:00 PM
1st is was the panties, I was an underdresser before I was a crossdresser, but I quickly progressed to hose, garters, and on and on. No one item, other than panties really "trips my trigger" but I do love it all!

Lisa Golightly
11-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Something else really... I wanted to wear clothes relevant to my brain sex :) ... but the first things I managed to obtain were tights.

LindaG
11-02-2007, 04:17 PM
I was like 7 years old watching the bunker hill
Parade in Charlestown, watching the girls march
by in their boots and cute little uniforms and I wanted
to wear them,

Denise Barrett
11-02-2007, 04:21 PM
First, my sisters skirt. Next time I added a blouse, then the panties & bra (stuff with kleenx ) after that.

xoxSamxox
11-02-2007, 10:25 PM
definitely clothes for me, at that time all I thought was they look better than the clothes I'm wearing now

brun123
11-02-2007, 10:28 PM
For me its just the fact that i feel like a girl and need to express that on the outside, it has nothing to do with the clothes, makeup or anything else. Just me being the girl i have always been

Katie Ellen
11-03-2007, 10:44 AM
My first younger female teacher in grade school had the most beautiful lips. I craved to wear lipstick like hers.

I also wanted very badly to have my nails polished like my younger sister.

These both happened a few years before I actually tried wearing any clothing. Between 6 and 9 years old.

Tina Dixon
11-03-2007, 10:49 AM
Lingerie

Cindi Ann Kelly
11-03-2007, 12:20 PM
bras and panties!

cindi ann

BobbieCD1944
11-03-2007, 12:28 PM
My mother had a couple Playtex rubber OBG'S.

Wow! Me too. My absolute first memory of CDing or fetish orientation. I was 4 or 5.. heh.. which makes it wayyy back in 1948-49, when I discovered my mother's rubber playtex girdles. I'd sneak and wear them inside out, so I could feel the rubber.

Helen H. Heels
11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
I always looked at girls shoes as I wanted some style other than plain.
Still want the style choices-low med and of course HIGH HELS.
Love Helen

heidi99
12-28-2007, 05:22 PM
I always looked at girls shoes as I wanted some style other than plain.
Still want the style choices-low med and of course HIGH HELS.
Love Helen

I'm with you, girl! With me it was the shoes (or rather boots) and that has never changed. Just one glance in my closet will confirm that statement!! Dressing the rest of me came later (actually a few years back) so that expressing myself in boots would be less of a big deal.

Heidi99

robyn_csn
12-28-2007, 05:37 PM
For me it was bra and panties when is was home alone i would dress it was till 6mons that i start dress in skirt and blouse and heel

MinaB
12-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Clothing. I've always wanted to know what it's like to wear a shimmering pastel-colored dress even when I was identifying with being a boy. The first time I put on my first dress, I was in love with it. The freedom, the feel, the look, everything.