PDA

View Full Version : Is this a celebrity crossdresser?

KateSpade83
10-06-2007, 08:38 PM
Is this a celebrity crossdresser? Anyone know more about him?

See -

http://www.eonline.com/fashion/fashionpolice/index.jsp?sid=nav-fashion#9de0a917-c370-427a-be1a-77110e70c2aa

janet1234
10-06-2007, 08:51 PM
my wig looked that good, and my body, and my legs.

DanaJ
10-06-2007, 08:54 PM
OMG! That is that person who had the You Tube video crying for Brittney Spears. I would post the URL for it, but I cannot bring myself to actually watch that again.

AmberTG
10-06-2007, 08:59 PM
The commentator was pretty harsh there, but what else would you expect of the media, especially that kind of exploitation media.

Vaerise
10-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I saw a lot of negative reactions at the bottom lol, but I must add she or he is really passable

charlie-50
10-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Shoot..i wish i had half the balls that this guy did he looks great...charlie...:2c:

KateSpade83
10-06-2007, 09:13 PM
OMG! That is that person who had the You Tube video crying for Brittney Spears. I would post the URL for it, but I cannot bring myself to actually watch that again.

Can you post the Youtube link?

He doesn't look bad but people only gave him 1 stars for looks! Should have worn a better dress! His wig's ok to me!

Karren H
10-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Can you post the Youtube link?

He doesn't look bad but people only gave him 1 stars for looks! Should have worn a better dress! His wig's ok to me!

Her it is....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

and another one of her... http://www.youtube.com/user/itschriscrocker

Katelyn
10-06-2007, 10:21 PM
I remember that video. it was pretty gay. I'll never get those two minutes of my life back....ever!:mad: She does make a beutiful girl though:thumbsup:

MJ
10-06-2007, 10:22 PM
damm if only i could look as good wow :eek:

KateSpade83
10-06-2007, 10:31 PM
He got a lot of fag bashing and he's only 19! Wonder what he'll do for a living! But he's so openly gay!

And Britney Spears does get bashed a lot but she is clearly messed up! I haven't bought her music since the "OOPS I did it Again" album.

Katelyn
10-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Here's a better one!! Analized by Jimmy Kimmel!!

WARNING!! MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME VIEWERS. CLICK LINK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAr9E8i3ng&mode=related&search=

and one making fun of chris croker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqkDm9UoKo&mode=related&search=

Oh youtube... Isn't there anything you can't find??

Katelyn
10-06-2007, 11:00 PM
the aftermath...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbMEA59-wGA&NR=1

Sorry about all the posts. This person left themselves so open, I just couldn't resist. I promise I'll stop with all the posts after this one...maybe. LOL. Hope U enjoy the vid!

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-07-2007, 12:06 AM
This is a person 'stepping up' and doing exactly what needs to be done. Chris Crocker lives his life the way 'he' wants to and says damn the danger and criticism. He is pioneering, In the public eye at that !! He'll fizzle out sure. But he'll pave the way for others. And then more and more. We should applaud him because if enough step up and face the music, some day people like us won't have to live in fear and/or shame.

sterling12
10-07-2007, 12:11 AM
His whiney, irritating, defense of talentless Brittany, didn't win him any friends. I'm sure he cares!

He makes just a great, little, drag queen. But, bad looking legs. Knees are too knobby! IMHO....

Peace and Love, Joanie

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-07-2007, 12:15 AM
His whiney, irritating, defense of talentless Brittany, didn't win him any friends. I'm sure he cares!

He makes just a great, little, drag queen. But, bad looking legs. Knees are too knobby! IMHO....

Peace and Love, Joanie

So you are willing to judge him by the predefined gender box that we're expected to live in?

He whines (not manly)

Bad legs ( male female objectification )

Wake up, how about someday males can live the way they want.

Sophie_C
10-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Is this a celebrity crossdresser? Anyone know more about him?

See -

http://www.eonline.com/fashion/fashionpolice/index.jsp?sid=nav-fashion#9de0a917-c370-427a-be1a-77110e70c2aa

It depends on what you define 'celebrity' as:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Crocker_(Internet_celebrity)

I get more the impression that he's more just genderf*ck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender****) (i'm not being vuglar, it IS the term used to describe it) versus being an actual crossdresser, since he's going for some sort of "messed up almost femme" look and an actual crossdresser wouldn't be happy being like that or even choose to be that way...

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-07-2007, 12:29 AM
He never asked to be a celeb. He was just some kid that discovered youtube like everyone else. He's just some effeminate kid that dresses in partial drag, thus pushing the envelope of gender boundries .

And I dont think he's the Rosa Parks of CDing or anything like that. Yes, he can be annoying. But this is what it takes to eventually eliminate the restrictions we have.

docrobbysherry
10-07-2007, 01:08 AM
I have no idea who he is. But, he's braver than many of the folks on this site. How many of us would show our legs if they looked like that? Yuck. I wouldn't, ( and without nylons to boot).

Billie1
10-07-2007, 06:04 AM
Well, he's a kid expressing his feelings the way he wants to. He's obviously got some issues, but I don't think that he wanted to be thrown into the public spotlight the way he was. Let him push the envelope. That's the way attitudes get changed.

charllote34
10-07-2007, 06:06 AM
Dont know who she is but definatly looks totally passable and the comments are very harse

scarlet
10-07-2007, 06:12 AM
Thats the first Iv'e heard of him . Them eyes are amazing though. I came across some other kid a while back that is into the clubbing scene can't think of the name for the life of me .something to do with star I think this kid is really into like glam makeup I think you would call it but he's really good as a makeup artist and looks fantastic. Oh I think its Jeffery Star.What I'd give to be young again.:happy:

Tina B.
10-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Word is the kid got a TV show out of his/her u-tube fame.
as far as her looks, I would never have known it was the same kid if they had not pointed it out. a lot of the girls at those things don't look any better.
Tina B.

angelfire
10-07-2007, 10:30 AM
Quite honestly, I think she looks great. Everyone is criticizing her looks, and her legs, and I think she looks awesome.

While being honest, the part I hate is the whole defending britany spears thing. She is a celebrity, by choice. Some people achieve celebrity status by accident, and then hate being one. She became a celebrity with every intention to be an icon.After being followed around by the media for so long, you'd think she would have adjusted. Having 2 kids with K-Fed, well, she has no one to blame but herself. She married that talentless hack. And as we all know, she doesn't have great taste in men, after her first vegas wedding/immediate divorce. Overall, this isn't anything she shouldn't be able to handle.

Chris is defending her, and getting so emotional. Why do people are so much about celebrities. Yes, they are real people, but many of them think they are above others because the fame & money has gotten to their head. They don't need some whiny person defending them over the internet. I would say if anything it made the issue worse, because it drew more attention to her problems, and if she was trying to stay out of the public eye, that didn't help one bit.

Sophie_C
10-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Word is the kid got a TV show out of his/her u-tube fame.
as far as her looks, I would never have known it waw the same kid if they had not pointed it out. a lot of the girls at those things don't look any better.
Tina B.

But, that's why I say he's not a crossdresser.

He still wants to be identified as male.

Therefore, he's just screwing with the normal order of things (as part of his personality).

But, it's not like this is new.

Bowie did the same thing in the 70s, although his was more for art than as a reflection an inherent androgynous personality.

loki_uk
10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Should have worn tights though, nobody looks right with pasty white legs

ashleyinwpb
10-07-2007, 12:19 PM
all you all wever cry about is how it isn't fair this or that...I don't care what you all say this kid has more balls than all of us and each one of us needs to back this kid for support. when the time comes up to vote on how this kid acts or dresses give him some props..c'mon ya'll

MJ
10-07-2007, 12:28 PM
This is a person 'stepping up' and doing exactly what needs to be done. Chris Crocker lives his life the way 'he' wants to and says damn the danger and criticism. He is pioneering, In the public eye at that !! He'll fizzle out sure. But he'll pave the way for others. And then more and more. We should applaud him because if enough step up and face the music, some day people like us won't have to live in fear and/or shame.

And the reason we criticize this person is why ? ... is this how we judge each other here ? !!!

i agree with bridget 100%

Sallee
10-07-2007, 12:44 PM
He looks good Great body for drag but the video is rather boring as was his Brittiny video. I am tried of Brittiny :rolleyes:

Jodi
10-07-2007, 07:33 PM
I think this is a good thought on how women observe other women. There are comments on here from cd's stating about how great Chris looks. But look at the cutting comments made by the gg's posting on the Fashion site--cuts on his hair, legs and the dress.

Women, in general, are very observant on the fashion and style of other women. This is an obvious reason why none of us really pass when we go out. Also a reason that an obvious fashion fauxpas will bring the eyes of women down on us.

We just have to be strong enough to weather this storm.

Jodi

Katelyn
10-07-2007, 09:17 PM
And the reason we criticize this person is why ? ... is this how we judge each other here ? !!!

i agree with bridget 100%

Judging by the last few comments I've made, everyone thinks I'm pretty mean and heartless right now. I want to start off by saying that I'm not judging how this kid wants to be. In fact, after learing a little more, I find him brave for continuing to be themself even after recieving death threats. Now, I can't speak for everyone else who's posted on this subject, but, I'm not laughing at him because he crossdresses or is feminine. I'm laughing because they made an idiot of themselves internationally by using Brittney Spears's personal Problems. The way I see it is by him crossdressing, he probably makes the rest of us look bad. Kind of the same way a Armed Robber makes us look bad everytime they dress up and rob a bank. Anyways, that's my :2c: and explanation.

Rachel Morley
10-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Come on girls .... his name is Chris Crocker, he's a 19 year old gay guy who is fast becoming a minor celebrity and no ... that's not a wig, I'm pretty sure it's his real hair. He's as camp as hell and I actually like him :D

He said something really great about gender variance. Check this link out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdyobSzku0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdyobSzku0)

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Clarrisa I get that. You were just being catty and meant no harm. But the kid gets enough of that without us. I just mean that the kid should at least be able to count on us. This goes toward a possible better future where male and female style become feminine and masculine. Where we all just be ourselves. I worry enough that this kid will end up harmed or waste his life with the spotlight that will no doubt end.

I mean, 'crossdressing' could cease to exist one day.

crunchysoda
10-07-2007, 10:12 PM
I watched a couple of his/her videos, in some ways he seems really open minded but only as it suits *him*. Overall he is pretty narrowminded and assumes he knows way more than he actually does.

He/she is pretty disrespectful towards women, trying to compare the things he has to do to dress en femme, to giving birth and the menstrual cycle. Personally I find these views very offensive, but what do I know? Im just a GG. :D

Like we need another noncelebrity, but look, we are talking about her
anyway.

What about the transexual woman on "Dirty, Sexy, Money", at least she can act!

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-07-2007, 10:17 PM
He/she is pretty disrespectful towards women, trying to compare the things he has to do to dress en femme, to giving birth and the menstrual cycle. Personally I find these views very offensive, but what do I know? Im just a GG. :D

Like we need another noncelebrity, but look, we are talking about her
anyway.

What about the transexual woman on "Dirty, Sexy, Money", at least she can act!

He's in over his head for sure. I'm sure he does some degree of commentary out of some warped need to justify the spotlight he's drowning in. But in the beginning he was just some kid dressing and grooming the way he wanted.

crunchysoda
10-07-2007, 10:27 PM
He's in over his head for sure. I'm sure he does some degree of commentary out of some warped need to justify the spotlight he's drowning in. But in the beginning he was just some kid dressing and grooming the way he wanted.

See if it that's all it was I could see why many would want him/her to be a role model, but all these videos make him/her a bad role model imo.
You cant seprate the two.

I understand he's a young kid, w/a video camera, still doesn't make it any less offensive. I went from hmmm what's this person about to umm what a jerk! <click>

One can't raise their hands for their beliefs/cause while stomping on others.

If it wasnt for the Britany video though he'd just be another youtube account. The internet is a wonderous and scary place.

Bridget Fitzgerald
10-07-2007, 10:33 PM
See if it that's all it was I could see why many would want him/her to be a role model, but all these videos make him/her a bad role model imo.
You cant seprate the two.

I understand he's a young kid, w/a video camera, still doesn't make it any less offensive. I went from hmmm what's this person about to umm what a jerk! <click>

One can't raise their hands for their beliefs/cause while stomping on others.

If it wasnt for the Britany video though he'd just be another youtube account. The internet is a wonderous and scary place.

I said pioneer not role model. He needs someone to tell him he's wrong like anyone of any gender. Get a gang of GGs to tell him so. Maybe we could all do a petition email telling him to wise up?